15.

I love when y'all debate in my comments. It makes me happy. I can't wait til y'all see what I have planned.

UNEDITED

Novalie:

"Where the hell is she?!" I hissed as I dialed her number again. It was after midnight and she's been gone for two hours. Brooke and Diana came looking for me, but I felt like they were hiding something. They said she just disappeared and when they went to look for her Angel went after her. It didn't sound right to me, but I knew she was probably drunk and still upset about earlier.

I just couldn't believe that the last few years with Sage are just going down the drain, especially for Angel. Yes I've had my faults too, but I'm not sitting here trying to have an entire relationship with someone else.

I thought about Anita and immediately felt ridden with guilt. My thing is that we did it together. I know we kissed a few times outside of this, but it was nothing more than friendly. She does it all the time with Bella and I've never had true friends that were cool like this.

At least I thought they were cool. Now Sage is in lust with one of them. I just prayed it didn't go any further than this. I couldn't handle it and neither could our Ari. She's already been through enough with us arguing or being tense all the time.

I just hoped she was okay.

"Angel said they found her. They're on their way back." Anita sighed as she hung up the phone. We all nodded and I looked over at Amelia and Casey who looked concerned.

"We're going to call it a night. We have an early flight. Good luck and get home safe." Amelia breathed, both her and Casey kissing all of our cheeks.

"You okay?" Amelia asked Diana. Diana nodded slightly and Amelia kissed the side of her mouth before squeezing her hand.

"You text me and use my card. You smell of weed and liquor."

"Love you too big sis."

I looked away, my thoughts going back to Claire who's been working with Amelia ever since the photo shoot. I wonder if she was down for a sisters day, me needing the company of my sister who's grown so much over the years.

"There they are." Anita exclaimed as she pointed to the car. Brooke squeezed my hand and we watched as Angel helped a stumbling Sage out of the car. She stumbled straight over to me and giggled as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hi baby.." She slurred.

"She's completely wasted. She was all the way across town. How about I have my driver take you home?" Angel asked as they pulled out their phone.

"N-no. No thanks, I think you've done enough. Have a goodnight everyone. Thank you for the hospitality." I responded before pulling out my phone and ordering us an Uber. I felt everyone staring at me as Sage kissed my face that was now stained with wet makeup from the rain that started to pour down.

"I love you and I want to show you how much." Sage moaned as we got into the Uber. He drove off and I pushed Sage off of me causing her to scoff.

"Don't touch me. It's not like you'll be thinking of me anyway.." I whispered the last part, my voice cracking. I swallowed hard and stared out of the window for the rest of the ride home as my thoughts raced. I wasn't sure what was going on with her anymore, but I was becoming exhausted.

I deserved better than this. It wasn't fair that I tried to accommodate and it still wasn't enough. I don't feel wanted in my own relationship anymore and it hurt considering all I've sacrificed to make it work.

I was over it.

We finally got home and I didn't even bother helping Sage inside because I knew how my anger could get. I wanted nothing more than to decompress so I could pick up my daughter tomorrow morning.

"Damn, babe. You couldn't hold the door for me?" She mumbled drunkenly as she finally walked into our bedroom, immediately kicking off her shoes and kicking them to the side. I didn't respond, unzipping my dress and grabbing my nightgown and slipping it on bridge walking to the bathroom.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Now don't play stupid." I responded back grimly as I wiped my makeup off my face. She did the same, her eyes half closed as she stared into the mirror. The more she wiped her makeup, the more the bags under her eyes became prominent and I became concerned.

"What are you talking about-"

"Sage. I don't know what the fuck type of drugs you've been on lately, but you've been acting really fucking crazy, and now you're fùcking Angel behind my back?! Are you kidding?!"

"What are you talking about?! We didn't even fuck-"

"I saw how your dress was all messed up when you got out of the car. I'm not a fucking idiot."

"I didn't fuck Angel. The only thing that happened between us was yesterday. If I did I would've told you.."

"Oh, so now you're considering it? She sucks your dick and now you wanna fuck with her-"

"It's they! They, Novalie! Stop messing up their pronouns-"

"I don't give an absolute fuck what it's called-"

"And there it is." She laughed as she ran a hand down her face.

"What-"

"So it's okay for me to have a dick as long as it meets your standards right? You are so damn disrespectful for someone who knows better. You just called them an It after I told you to respect their pronouns. You get passive aggressive every-time I decide to dress like the beautiful woman that I am. You don't accept me, you fetishize me. I'm an it? No problem."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I hissed and she glared up at me with a fire in her eyes that I haven't seen in a long time. It scared me to the point where I froze.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're so insecure about yourself that you don't wanna accept me for who I am. Now you're mad that I found someone that does. Fuck it. We're through."