Chapter five

Nova's POV

I got downstairs and we'll dad ushered us all in the car because he said and I quote " if we're late matka will skin me alive actually she'll skin Scarlett alive and just kill me."  Ofcourse we had to go to set first because work neve what's that's why dad was scared we'd be late for dinner . And I swear he was more scared of matka then he was anything else. Actually aunt scar scared him too be to be fair she scared us all and Lizzie img don't get me started. So yeh I have some scary women in my family. I had to do a presentation at school of my family tree and well I didn't wanna do it honestly. I'd completely forgot about it until Peter sent me a photos while I was in the car of his competed and I frowned. I didn't know what to do. It's not something I wanted to talk about especially with my teachers but it hurts more then. I can describe having to tell people that my mother didn't want me. I don't have to say that but just having my dad on there and not having my mum will kinda be a give away wouldnt it.

" hey kiddo" uncle Robert greeted me while messing my hair up I honestly didn't mind when he did that it's his way of showing me he loves me I guess. I smiled at him and honestly I didn't feel like talking at all so I just headed off to dads trailer.

Scarlett's POV

" where did nova go?" Chris asked and Robert just shrugged I knew he was worried and so was I. How I got to my position that I'm in I don't know. It can't help but worry and she's ana amazing young women. I've almost slipped up when she's asked about her mother and lying to her hurts me but it's for the best. Nova means the world to me more then she will ever know. But her being quite sets alarm bells of for me. It's like my superpower I can tell when something isn't right with her or even rose. I just know. So I just headed off to find her. I was assuming if she didn't wanna talk to people she'd be in Chris's trailer hiding out in there. So that's where I went. And I saw her sat just staring at her phone.

Nova's POV

I just couldn't comprehend any of my
Life in this moment. It's a lot and I've had these moment before little triggers that just set this off for me. " novie" I heard aunt Scarlett for a moment i thought I was losing my shit. That's happened I've had dreams where she's my mum and we're happy. But then I wake up back to reality's and then I remember that my mother doesn't want to be apart of my life. But I looked up to see aunt scar looking at me worried. She only called me novie when she's being gentle with me. It's my favourite nickname. I looked back down at my phone to yeh picture and gulped down my emotions. " what are you doing here?" I asked and she didn't say anything she just came and sat next to me. " what's up sweet girl" and I frowned " who says anything wrong" and she gave me a little smile " I can tell sweet girl" and I sighed " why doesn't she want me?" I whispered and she pulled me into her side and frowned " she does it's just complicated" and that's a new excuse. They've never told me that one before " what's so complicated? All she has to do is be my mother and love me" and aunty Scarlett looked like she was ready to cry great. " look nova it's just complicated but you've got you're dad and Lizzie and Robert" and I sighed " yeh but I want my mother" I whispered but I didn't think she'd heard me because she wasn't really lying any attention at all. " what's brought this all up?" She asked and I showed her my phone " class project is a family tree Peter sent me his. I don't want people to know my own mother doesn't want anything to do with me" and I felt her pull me closer to her " how about I speak to Chris and we can sort this for you munchkin does that sound okay?" And I pulled back she looked really upset but I was confused why "  you okay?" I asked and she nodded but I really didn't believe her my gut was saying she wasn't. " aunt scar you can talk to
Me Yano" and she smiled tightly " I'm okay love." She said stroking my hair I just nodded and let it go if she didn't wanna talk about it I wasn't going to force her into talking. " okay come on munchkin you're dads waiting" and I nodded and we got up but she stood and didn't move so I looked back at her confused " what's wrong" and she didn't say anything she just came and wrapped her arms around me. " I love you yano that?" And well to say that was weird was one thing. " course I do aunt scar" and she nodded against  me " I love you so much" she said quietly I almost didn't hear her but I pulled back as much as I could " what's gotten into you" and she looked down at me only realising I'd heard her and that she's actually acting strange " I just want what's best for you I always do" and I nodded and laughed " can we go now" she nodded and we left.

" bubs!" Dad said as I walked into set. We were only here for a little while and then we can have matka's food. " shut down we should hopefully be done fast" he said making sure I had somewhere to sit. I didn't let him take his things of his chair I just sat in Scarlett's chair and she smiled " what? Who says  I didn't wanna sit in my chair?" And I giggled " I know you wouldn't move me" and she nodded he knew that herself it was true. Actually she'd probably kick dad out of his chair instead and make him sit on the floor.

____________________________

Eat a full meal
Drink plenty of water
Get a good lights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️