Chapter twenty two

Novas POV

I got up out of bed and aunt Scarlett hadn't moved so I didn't  know why she wasn't getting ready now usually  she's  the first one getting up and ready so she can gloat and do my headin about how early is on time on time is late and late is unacceptable. I hated it and she says it's  what her dad used to tell her so now she tells me it to make sure I managed my time.

I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase I didn't really care I wasn't going on camera today they are and she just watched me  try to find an outfit while she gave me opinions on if she thought they matched or if they looked good. " aunt scar you gonna sit here all day or get ready?" And she smirked at me " I will get up soo with why do you wanna get rude of me novalie?" And I shook my head " I don't we'll I do" and she threw a pillow at me which I managed to move out of the way. " aunt scar why do you spend so much time with me?" Ans she looked at me with pure confusion so I knew I had to elaborate " you spend almost everyday with me why?" Ans she gave me a small smile " I like spending time with you novs" and I nodded Turing away to hide my smile from her. I didn't notice her get up and she pulled me into a hug " I'm gonna go get ready but I love you" and I smiled at her " love you too" and I knew she never likes to
Let me go but she really didn't have a choice right now because aunt scar was gonna get late and we'll dad was probably gonna come in soon trying to find her.

I loved my outfit and how my glasses looked with the whole fit

I loved my outfit and how my glasses looked with the whole fit. So when I walked spit you could see my shock on how dad was wearing pants the same colour with a black polo. And then as if I wasn't having a heart attack over that aunt scar came out in the same colour trousers and a shirt that's black. " okay you I can let go but you saw my outfit" I said to aunt scar because she saw what I was wearing and she pouted " I didn't know he was wearing the same I just wanted to match you" and I sighed oh great I think I'm treading on hurting her feelings dad just nodded na delayed away and she didn't even look at me she just walked into her room and I closed my eyes. Something not right here. She wouldn't react like this in any normal way. I went after her and she was sat on her bed with her hands over her face. I just went into my instincts and went to her and lowered her hands but she looked up at me with sadness. " I like you're outfit you don't have to change" and she laughed at me but I could tell she was upset. " what's wrong aunt scar?" And that made what we happiness I saw just go she looked even more upset " it's nothing baby go find you're dad I'll be down" and I shook my head and didn't move " I'm not going anywhere" and she tried to move her arms but I held them I wasn't gonna leave without answers " tell me" I said and she looked so conflicted and now I'm worried it's something really bad if she's this upset " I just miss rose" and she frowned after saying it but I didn't really believe her but she wasn't gonna tell me so I just nodded and hugged her which she practically cling to me. " she loves you" amen she pulled back and said " I think she loves her dad more" and I shook my head " every kid has a soft spot for there mama. That love between a child and mother is different" and my words hurt me because I didn't get that but that's not what I should focus on. I have to focus on her.

Scarlett's POV

When she was getting ready I always wanted these moments. When Vanessa tells me about how her and fennon talk for hours about make up and fashion and I mean fens only 2 years older then nova. I wanted these moneys with my eldest. I really wanted them more then anything so getting to see her outfit I wanted to match her and well it was a better outfit then I'd thought. I always loved the idea of getting to dress her up like me but I didn't get that chance. But then I walked out and saw Chris and her and I felt happy that it was a nice. But then I felt this twinge of jealousy because he didn't know she was wearing it yet he has matched her. I had to plan on how to match my baby. His was a happy accident and she didn't look to happy either which made me even more upset. I just wanted my baby and yet here we are. I knew I was emotional so I just walked away before I started to cry in front of her. I don't like the idea of her seeing me upset I was supposed to be the strong women in her life even if I was her aunt. and then she asked me what's wrong how do I tell her it's the fact she calls me aunt scar instead of mama. How do I just say that I'm her mother and that I wanna cuddle and have mother daughter days with her. I knew my excuse was shit but she didn't press on and I'm grateful. And yeh it was her I was talking about not rose. Rose is a daddy's girl I knew that but my baby was mine and well she's not anymore and I did that to myself. And then she said about how it's different between a child and their mother and well I know she meant it with rose but I took it as her and it gave me hope that maybe she'll forgive me one day. I've been with her everyday since that first day I came to see her and I've kept her safe and loved. I just hope she remembers that if anything ever happens. And I hope I'm yeh one who tells her.

______________________________

I promise it's going to happen soon I just am kinda putting it off

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal
Get a good sleep

My messages Are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️