Chapter sixty six

Novas POV

I sat up straight and was panting. I could feel how hot I was and I was sweating. And that's when I heard footsteps and my door burst open. " novalie?!" And I looked up to see Scarlett .I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . Oh thank god she's okay. I felt my cheeks dampen and she moved closer to me. " hey hey baba" she cooed and I didn't know what to do or say to her.

Scarlett's POV

I was cleaning the dishes and made sure to lock everything before heading up to bed. I'd made sure Lizzie had gotten home safe and sound before doing my night routine. I was using my new skin care products. They are designed with me in mind but also everyone else. My nova suffered with some bad acne while she was younger. And I could never find the right things  to use on her skin because some parts of her face were dry some were oily. She had acne some places and then the next day it's the other side and it's pimples that have changed form. I was confused why I'd never thought of doing this before but yeh my nova was a big part of why I wants this. She's good at what she does and that's being so pretty. Although im always told She could be my daughter little do people know she is exactly that. It was always so scary taking her out in public with me because she really does look like me and there are some people who think I'm her mom but obviously I've ever confirmed it or denied it really.

My skin care would be launching soon and I was offered a role in a movie with Chris but as much as I wanted to work with him I couldn't. I mean I have my hands full Already and if I do a film The only time I'll see my kids is when they visit the set in between my scenes. So I had to say no but I was offered a tv show with him instead which makes me think fans wanna see us together more often. I Mean we do share a child so I guess that chemistry can show If we wanted it too.

I had checked on rose before I went to bed and was she was Sleeping peacefully. As we know she moves a lot While she sleeps
and when I'd put her to bed today she was already at the end of the bed ready to just sleep her days away without a care in the world. If only it was that easy. As I got comfy I'd decided that I would
Check and reply to a few emails. But the first one I saw was from my manager but she's texted me too so I knew what was in the email already. Nova was snoring away in her own room she has a big bed but I think she prefers  it. Also makes it easy for me and Lizzie to both stay while giving her space. I did give her a big bed for those few reasons.

While I was replying to a email I heard nova scream "MUM" and my heart stopped. What the fuck. I leaped out of my bed tossing my laptop somewhere I don't know where. My baby needs me and I wasn't going to slow down. I ran across the hall I could hear her breathing from out here so when I went in I was surprised to see her sat up. She had tears streaming down her face " novalie?" Ans she was looking at me with such relief and I was scared as to what had happened.

I mean she called me mum for crying out loud that's not something I ever expected from her so for that to happen I know something really spooked her. She is actually crying and
Shaking right now . I crawled into bed with her and held her. She moved closer and held onto my shirt tighter. I felt my shirt start to dampen and I knew she was crying again. What has happened to my baby? I held her close while she sobbed into my shoulder and it's all starting to scare me now. She's never been like this. " novie?" And she sniffled into my shoulder. She was not crying but her eyes were bright red and she had tear marks down her face. " what happened?" I asked her softly wiping her face but fresh tears started to roll down her face she started to mumble but it wasn't making sense " you died" is all I heard her say and I felt my heart sink for my little girl. " you had a night mare?" And she nodded pulling away from me but I didn't let her move out of my grip. " baba what was it about? can you tell me?" And she nodded slowly " the day of the accident. And then you were there and I tried to tell but you were there and a car" and she started to cry again so I pulled her into me " it's okay baby it's okay I'm here with you" and she nodded " but dad?" And I nodded I knew she needed to speak to Chris she's gonna wanna know he's okay but he's gonna worry about this. But she needs him so I grabbed her phone because mine was in my room and I knew her password already and I was very happy she hadn't changed it. I had actually bought her this phone for her birthday last year I mean I don't usually get her things like this because Chris hates her being spoiled and I agree but she needed a new one because Chris the big dummy had dropped hers and cracked her screen. And she didn't even yell she was just upset but she didn't ask for a new one she used that like it was still new. That's how I knew she needed a new phone.

I called Chris and he answered " hey bubs- oh Scarlett what's wrong? where nova?" And I winced slightly this is not going to be fun " I'm here dad" she rasped  out and I held the phone infront of us. Chris was looking her over I could see the worry in his eyes I knew that he could see she's been crying " what's wrong bubs?" And she gave him a small smile " I had a nightmare" and he gave her such a soft look " are you okay?" Ans she nodded " yeh Mamas here with me" she said and it was quite so I almost missed it but Chris didn't because he was fighting back a smile " mama?" And nova nodded shutting her eyes. I felt her go limp so I knew she'd fallen asleep again. " so mama?" And I glared at him she wanted it to be a surprise. " don't Chris I don't want to freak her out now. Look at her little face" and he frowned  again " did she say what happened in it?" And I nodded and told him what she'd told me. He nodded " it's always about that accident although you're new" and I nodded he didn't looked to concerned at least. " look after my little girl she may need you to
Sleep in her bed tonight" and I smiled " you know I'd never complain about that." Ans he smiled we'd said goodnight and  ended it.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️