Chapter fourteen

Novas POV

I climbed into the car and please tell me why I had this hat on I was sat in the backs right at the back no one could see me. We were driving out and the car met us right outside the plane so what was the point. I took the hat off and checked it at my dad and he now glared at me " I don't need it" and he shook his head but he didn't give it back to me. " novalie what you gonna eat?" Lizzie said and I wasn't really hungry but I was if you understood what I meant by that. " ermmmmm burger" and dad nodded and said something to mark our driver. He's also dads best guy friend they've known each other since dad wants him went to school together but now they work together and they've stayed close since the day they first met. He was actually the one who I met first when I came to the states for the first time. Dad had him pick us up just like this but I had that stupid had my on and no one could
Look over the seat but still we can't risk it apparently.

We went to in and out and well I enjoyed my burger with the drive home. Now when it's all of travelling together my aunts usually stay with us. So when I got home I just headed straight up so I could put my stuff away in my room. Dad was doing the same and so we're my aunts but yet they don't sleep in their room. It's a three bedroom so they should be sharing anyway but no I get pulled into it.

" okay so you've gotta do you're school work young miss" Kaddish said and I nodded I didn't mind I just laid down on the sofa with my laptop and started the work I'd been give. For the day. " hey sweetheart good job" Lizzie said to me and I smiled I mean I was doing it. If dad hadn't told me too I wouldn't but still I am doing it now. " Lizzie?" Ans she nodded at me making sure I knew she was listening " can I take a break" and that's when dad decided to walk in " you just started!" And I smiled " and I'm already almost done. Look!" He didn't believe me that's just I made him look and I had done 3 assignments now two of those were done yesterday by me and well I just did the new one. I only had two others after and dad nodded a okay and I smiled that one worked easy.

" okay so we're all going on Jimmy fallons show tomorrow novs you're coming too I'm not leaving you alone." And I nodded Jimmy was the only interviewer that I thought put his guests first. He never pushed you and he's hilarious. Dad and my aunts always jump at the chance to go on his show because it's the one interview they are all comfy in. " okay only because of Jimmy." I said and they all gasped which caused me to roll my eyes " calm down you big baby's" and aunt scar spoke " you prefer Jimmy to us you're own family" and I laughed " yeh I do" and isn't scar spoke again " I'm you're m-aunt!" And I didn't quite get what she had said but I assume she was still mad so I just smiled and walked out to the room.

Scarlett's POV

Jimmy actually loves nova he's always said she's got real talent. And we'll he's never just asked us offensive stupid questions he's a genuinely nice man that takes pride in his work. He enjoys what he does and it show. And we'll ofcourse nova loved him. And then I fucked uo my joke. I got way to caught up in the joke that I didn't even notice what I was about to say. I mean I did manage to stop myself but yeh that was a dumb move. I don't think nova evens picked it up actually scratch that she didn't hear anything I'd just said because her little face couldn't hide the slight confusion.

I walked out of the room with her and well she got a call and as if in amazing finding rose called me. Nova and rose speak all the time I won't lie when I first found out they'd already been doing the texts ans calls for about a month. I only found out because I was talking about what rose had told me about her time away and what she was getting up to while being away with her dad. But as I was halfway through telling my story nova stopped
Me and corrected me. Which made me think why nova knows anything like that and I removed nova told me she and rose had started a while ago and st hey likes talking to each other it helped them Botha lot. And ofcourse I had to hide.My excitement or else that would of ended badly. They all would Of thought I'd lost the plot.

Nova and rose tried to speak while rose was away but obviously rose doesn't have a phone so everyday well any day they don't get to talk to each other actually they phone or text each other. Romain let's rose use his and you should of seen the shock on my face when I found out that roaming ns nova are actually somewhat friends. He and I just didn't work but that doesn't mean I don't love him. I'm just not in love with him.

" novalie"'Chris yelled an s nova looked confused like she was trying to figure out if he was mad at her or if she had own something wrong " what!" She yelled back but no reply from Chris. Even I was confused why he had just yelled for her when we'd just left the room. " nova I need you for a moment" he finally said nad hse just smiled at me and left but I could tell she wa worried

______________________________

I've wrote this half asleep so just bare with it all okay

Remember to drink water
Get a good nights sleep
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️