Chapter fifty

Novas POV

I heard the door and I assumed we were eating take away tonight. But I heard Scarlett's mum and we'll she doesn't sound very happy actually she sounds angry. Ooooh maybe she's gonna yell at Scarlett how fun. Can I join in? Maybe I shouldn't I feel like she's gonna tell me off too. And I didn't do anything but running away from eveyone that day isn't gonna help. Oh god I forgot about breaking that frame gosh she's gonna be mad at me too if she find that out. Anger is a bad emotion even I know that I didn't mean to do that to my dad. I didn't mean what I said to him because he's been with me and he's looked After me. Scarlett was there but not as my mum so I can't give credit for much. I'd be dumb to say she didn't have  a big influence on my life because that's not true one bit. But she wasn't there as who she should of been. A lot  would be different for me but she didn't seem to care about me. She just cared about herself and how she was gonna feel. I decided to go see what's going on. I stood at the  top of the stairs I could hear everything that's being said.

Scarlett's POV

" if you'd told her all those years ago we'd most likely be having dinner as a family. She'd probably be living with you and calling you mom too" she was telling the truth and I felt so angry at myself but I had to get it out " yes mother I know I fucked up my own life and hers. And all of yours thanks for that! Jesus she's my world her and rose and yes it killed me but to keep her happy it's all worth it. I wanted her to be happy" and that's when Vanessa spoke " she wouldn't of been happy forever and we all knew what we did. We all lied to her and we're all to blame. Scarlett you have to tell her why and what happened or else she's not gonna forgive you and you won't get to be her mom" and I nodded " I know. But she's hurting and she really hates me right now. I can't see my baby look at me with so much hate" and I felt someone pulled me into the ans I let them. It was Chris he was holding me " she loves you scar. She's hurt and well I'm no better." And I shook my head " you're her  dad" and he smiled " you're her mother".

Novas POV

I just stood there not knowing what to say or do. She sounds broken. Like actually broken. I didn't know I had that much of an affect on her. Honestly I didn't  expect it. What the fucks her reason though? I don't get it why can't she tell me how bad is it? It can't be that bad right? Maybe she's been protecting me?

No nova she lied to you. She hurt you and left you. She's not worth any sympathy so stop. And yet even saying that I still feel like I should go talk to her. This is her right here this whole communication. Even though she's clearly crap at it she's always told me to talk it through. Well Scarlett good job. Very hypocritical of her isn't it. " you know better then to ease drop" my would
Left my body for a secound when I saw Lizzie stood behind me. Where the fuck did she come from. Is she a vampire or something like seriously " you just did the same thing" i hissed and she came and sat next to me on the stairs " yeh but I'm 30 and you're still 15" and I scoffed " I may be 15 but at least I can tell the girl I like that I like her" and Lizzie pushed me " where did the sass come from?" And I smiled " I'll tell you when you take Scarlett out" and she frowned " she doesn't want anything serious nova." And I looked at her these adults " did she say that?" Ans Lizzie raised an eyebrow at me she's usually the one to say that to me. But she shook her head anyway " then don't give up" and Lizzie nodded " well it's not great timing anyway. I think she's gotta fix things with you first" and I scoffed " when have I ever come first for her" and Lizzie looked at me with a very serious look " you always come first for her sweetheart. She's just an idiot" and I laughed because yeh she was.

Chris's POV

Now I've thought a lot about who's gonna end up looking after nova. Now I'm gonna play this really risky. Mainly because I know her and Scarlett and they won't talk unless they are forced too. And if I'm not here I don't know if novas just gonna ignore Scarlett all together. So that's where my plan comes in.

I pulled Scarlett to the side and she looked concerned and confused " what's wrong?" She asked and I gave her a small smile " i wnat nova to live with you" and her mouth dropped well I do like abit of drama. " what?!" And I smiled at her this was funny I wish I could record " while
I'm away I want her with you. I trust her with you and I know you'll parent her." Ans she raised an eyebrow " no you're sending her to stay with me as punishment" and I didn't know how to not laugh " don't laugh she hates me. And she gonna kill you" and I nodded yep but I'll be out do the country " you'll get to parent her properly as her mum. It's a good thing okay. I wouldn't leave her with you if I thought it would make it all worse" and she just nodded she didn't believe me at all but I didn't care. She has to get nova back and we'll I know my little girl wants her mama she's just hurt and stubborn. Also giving them space from each other is gonna be them a videoing talking to engage ithe which makes it worse and we'll Scarlett won't tell her and novas gonna still think Scarlett's an idiot. " you're still an idiot" I said and she rolled her eyes at me. " when do you go" and bows tbe hard part " next week" and she went even more wide eyed " 4 fucking days! You said you had time!" And I nodded " I did but they moved filming up and now I have a flight in 4 days" and she nodded she looked scared but hey I gotta have no mercy right. Now on to miss nova bean. She's gonna kill me.

______________________________

I am a pushover

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Gets. Good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️