Chapter fifty one

Novas POV

" novalie get down!" Dad yelled and me and Lizzie looked at each other " don't tell them I was listening!" And she nodded " don't tell them I was too then" and we both shook hands and went downstairs.

I saw my well grandmother isn't she. And aunt Vanessa who's actually my aunt. Fennon was at work so I knew she wouldn't be here right now not from a lack of trying. This is weed it's like nothings changed yet it's changed. Like there still them but I found out they are my family. I dunno it's just all strange. I walked further into the room and they all smiled at me. " hey kiddo" aunt Vanessa said and I gave a small smile. " hi" I mumbled I wasn't gonna be rude but like they weren't the worst of it yano. Like I'm not mad just like upset really. " can I hug you" matka asked and I nodded she didn't miss a beat she was pulling me into a hug with in a second. " I'm sorry about lying" and I nodded and pulled back " it's fine." And she nodded it really was but then I looked over at Scarlett and she looked hurt but when she saw me looking she looked down. Dad was looking at her too and I swear I could see his eyes being like ' nova talk to her' and I just plastered on a smile and said " you two weren't the ones who abandoned me" I said and that made eveyone whip there eyes to me. " nova I-" ans I turned to galre at Scarlett while she wa stalking. The smirk gotta my gone " I'm not hungry" I said cutting her off and I walked out of the room.

Scarlett's POV

" novalie" I said trying to go after her but Chris stopped me " you said explain!" I hissed and he sighed " she's not gonna listen right now. You know that. I thought we were wearing her down but the walls went right back up." And I nodded eveyone was looking at me with sympathy and I wanted to roll my eyes " I did this to myself so stop giving me sympathy" and I walked out of the room. I couldn't be here while they all just looked at me like that so I went to the garden to clear my head.

Chris's POV

Okay fuck it now or never I have to tell nova so she can stop wanting to kill Scarlett. I went upstairs and I knocked on the door " go away" she yelled and I opened it Anyway. Now she's a teenage girl but I didn't let her have a lock on the doorZ her bathroom yes because privacy but not her bedroom that's too far. " what are you doing dad" she sighed flopping to lay down on the bed and I went and sat next to her. " novalie just try" and she scoffed " yeh because she tried so hard right?" And I just sighed " they moved filing your to next week. I leave in 4 days" and that caught her attention " what!?" And I nodded " I don't have to go" and she stopped me " you're going or I'll drag you there" and that made me chuckle " wel then that settles it I'm going and you're staying with who I say" and she nodded agreeing but she didn't know what she was in for. " pinky promise" I said and she nodded Jesus she trusts me to do this blindly and she's gonna hate me at first but it'll be worth it later down the line. " so who am I staying with?" And I couldn't do it not right now she's gonna do my headin. Or she'll find someone to take he Disneyland and I can't say no " I haven't figured it out but I will" and she nodded thank god. She's still staying with Scarlett but the later she find out teh Wyeth less time for her to find somewhere else. " I got you a plate of food eat up bubs" I said kissing her head and leaving it on her night stand.

I left her room and went downstairs ans I bumped into
Lizzie " you have to be out of town in 4 days" and she smirked " hello to you too" ans I just rolled my eyes her and Scarlett are made for each other I swear to the heaven above. "Why is it you're trying to get rid of me?" And I smiled " because I leave in 4 days and I'm making nova stay with Scarlett" and she was holding back a laugh " do they know" and I nodded trying to not laugh too " scar does but I'm telling nova just before" and she nodded " yes do that because she'll figure something else out otherwise" and I started to laugh and so did Lizzie " can I be there to see her face" Lizzie said laughing and then we heard a voice " who's face" ah shit Scarlett. I turned to see her and Lizzie straightened her face too " no one's and she smacked me in the head " you're kid laughing at our kid" and I started to laugh more but Scarlett was glaring at us " coke on it's funny" I said and she shook her head " the fact our child hates me isn't funny Christopher" and I nodded trying to be serious but I saw Lizzie and she started to laugh so I started to again. " idiots" Scarlett said walking away from us. We followed her into the kitchen and Vanessa and matka were setting then table " did yous speak to her?" And I nodded " she's eating upstairs" and Scarlett said " so she's not even mad at you two. She's forgiving you  two and she hates me great" and I smiled " well you are her mother" and she just groaned she knows novas not gonna forgive her unless she thinks she deserves it " I really wish I could fo back but then I don't because she was happy" and I nodded we alls at down and talked about my new movie. This is a new chapter for me and well it's already  of to a Already of to an amazing start.

____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️