Chapter fourty two

Novas POV

Name: Novalie Ophelia Evans

parent/guardian 1: Christopher Robert Evans

Parent/guardian 2: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson

No fucking way. Absolutely no fucking way. I'm reading this wrong. I have to be reading this wrong. Scarlett...

I let go of the paper and just stared at the first thing I saw. The photo of me and her at disney land.she's my mum. She lied to me. She's been lying to me. They've all kept it from me. I felt my knees give way and I went straight to the floor. I didn't know what to do. It's all a lie. I felt my tears start to fall and I tried to hold them back but nothing was working. It all makes sense. Everything makes sense and yet here I am heart broken. I let myself trust her.

I heard the door to my room open and I looked up to see my dad smiling. But then he saw my face. " nova?!" And I tried to grab the birth certificate before he could see but he saw where I was looking and he saw. He saw it. " nova-" I stood up and held the paper " she's my mum" it came out shakier then I wanted " novalie she wanted to tell you" and I scoffed " really she wanted to tell me?! The women I've wished was my mother since I met her? The women I trusted to keep me safe? The women who made me think that I was everything to her" He looked so guilty " you lied to me dad" and he shook his head " no bubs I didn't" ans I wiped my face walking closer to him  " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THEN?!" I grabbed the photo frame and chucked it. It was the closest thing to me. And that photo just showed me how happy I was. How happy I could still be if they'd told me. I needed a way to release my anger. I looked down at the shattered glass. " nova" and I shook my head but I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I looked up to see Scarlett and Lizzie looking at me. " what's going on in here?" Lizzie asked walking into the room. She didn't look happy that I'd chucked the frame. But she wasn't too angry because she didn't know what had happened. So I shoved the certificate into her hands and moved back. " oh nova" she said and I just looked away " you're all fucking liars" I sneered. I saw all the hurt looks on there faces. " novie" Scarlett Said, I stopped her " don't you dare. Don't you dare novie me Scarlett. you've lied to me! You're my mother" and she nodded I saw a tear roll down her cheek " why are you crying? I should be crying I'm the one who's been lied to her whole life. What did you all have a nice laugh. Did you think it was funny? Oh there's nova the girl who's mother doesn't wanna be her mother. Why?!" I yelled. I was looking her straight in the eyes and all I could see was guilt and sadness " I was going to tell you-" I just gaped at her " when?!" And she frowned " tomorrow" and I laughed " yeh sure. Yano what I don't want anything to do with any of you" and that made dad look at me again " wait nova" and I shook my head " you're all dead to me. You didn't wanna be my mother. I don't want you to be. And you two. I can't even look at any of you" I said walking out of the room. I didn't know where I was going but I grabbed my phone and I walked out.

" novalie!" Dad yelled he was running behind me but I didn't wanna talk to him. I couldn't not after he'd done this. I started to run fast. I didn't know where to go so I went to the park. I didn't look back. I couldn't. When I did I couldn't see him. I got my phone out and I realised it was on 2%. Out of all the fucking times. I looked for someone who could help
Me but eveyone I knew probably knew the secret too. And that's when my phone died. I tossed it somewhere infornt of me but I knew I'd need it. I just stood looking a the open view. How mature the outside world was so calm. Yet everything tahts happening is the opposite. I was more sad then mad. I grabbed. Stock and just chucked it. It slipped into the water and I smiled to myself. Dad and I used to skip rocks after school when he'd bring me here. I hope he wasn't worried about where I was. I wa a mad at him but he's my dad. He's always gonna be my dad. At least he was there with me. At least he raised me. He stuck around to be my parent she didn't. She wanted the easy way out. And he gave it to her. He let her be my aunt. I let her be my aunt. I jus wanted to crawl into a cave and sleep it all away. I knew I'd have to sit down or someone would think I wanna rob the house opposite to where I am looking. So I got up to get my phone and sat down on The swings.

I think I always kinda knew. The signs were there I just ignored them. I didn't wanna believe she'd hurt me like that. I just wanted someone to comfort me. But everyone I trusted
Had been lying to me. I climbed up on the swing basket thing. It had a nice view of the pond. It was getting dark and I had no where to go. I didn't wanna go home. So I wasn't gonna. I was crying but not sobbing just a few tears. She could of just told me. She could of told me and I'd have gotten over it. Why'd she give me up? Why'd she not wanna be my mum? Why was she being my aunt if she didn't want anything to do with me? I watched the sun set and I felt myself growing tired. And I just closed my eyes. The next thing I felt was someone picking me up and carrying me. I opened my eyes to see my dad. It was pitch black now and freezing. He had his jacket on me. I needed him right now. So I closed my eyes and pretended I hadn't seen anything.

______________________________

It's finally here

I didn't want you guys to think she was being kidnapped

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️