Chapter twenty eight

Novas POV

Last night me and Scarlett stayed up watching rush hour. We didn't get to watch the secound one because when we'd done it's as 2am and Scarlett said that rose would be waking her up in a few hours so she'd need to get as much sleep as she could. When I woke up i was still exhausted but when I checked the time I was confused as to how I was so tired. It was now 2pm and I'm in utter shock how I've slept this long. Dad would never normally let me sleep this late unless he's left me home alone? No he would have woken me or something but I can't remember being woken . Or maybe I was and I just can't remember? I got out of bed and grabbed my phone maybe this is why I'm never aloud to stay up past 11. I mean 12 is really pushing it but yeh 11 was the limit. I coudnt sleep any earlier and he knew that that's why this time worked so well for us.

I remember when dad had brought home a women for the first time she'd said to me to go to bed at 7 and I genuinely thought she was kidding but she wasn't. She was abit loopy because she'd also told me she was my new mother which when I told dad he'd shut that shit down very quickly. He's very protective Of me and well as much as I want him to date he has literally got zero interest in it right now. He loves the single life he says it's just easier and all he needs is me and his career and that's enough for him. I think it's a lame life but hey who am I to speak right. Just my dad.

" ahhh look who woke finally woke up and decided to grace us with her presence" Lizzie teased and I groaned where did she come from " what are you doing here olsen?" and she smirked at me " I came because Scarlett and rose are staying here till after you're birthday and we'll when have I ever missed time to spend with you" and I rubbed my eyes did I hear right " there staying?" And she nodded and then dad spoke " yeh they are Rose is in the other room watching cartoon and Scarlett went home to grab some stuff for them both. That's okay right?" And I nodded ofcourse it was okay. I just didn't know why she'd want to spend her time with rose staying here with us. I mean she had stayed before but not as soon as rose comes back. Or when she came back after being away for so long that's the last time she stayed with us here. She stayed for about a week that time. I dunno guess I'm just confused.

I went into the other room and saw rose curled into a ball with her blanket watching cartoons. Honestly this child is adorable. " novie!" She squealed and I tried to hold back my eyes fillings thanks to Scarlett that nickname seems to be catching on. I went and laid next to her and she climbed on top of me. She was very small so I didn't mind well apparently I'm small for my age too. Not that I hadn't heard it from my whole family honestly when they say it I don't pay much mind. But then the doctor said that I was small for my age but with my weight he was worried which I guess is fine if uni how to take that. But I'm just naturally small. And we'll rose seems to be the same. " nova?" And I nodded while playing with her hair she's watching sponge bob whihh sh again one my all times favourites. " I got you a present for you're birthday when I was with my dad" and I turned to see her face " you did?" And she nodded " yep I wanted to get you something and papa took me to get whatever I wanted" and I couldn't help but just hold her a little closer she's precious. " I already know I'll love it " and she smiled wide. She and I just continued to watch the show in peace.

Scarlett's POV

I woke up to rose shaking me " mama come on" she said and I groaned I really shouldn't of stayed up so late but I'm not even regretting it because I got to spend more time with my nova. Gods really making me pay for it though. " uncle Chris said to wake you up and then nova" and I opened my eyes I could barely get up I didn't want them waking my novie up and her being half asleep and cranky for the rest of the day. " no let's just go down princess let nova sleep" and she nodded if been blessed with her and nova honestly what I'd id to deserve such beautiful sweet girls is beyond me. " you look like death" Chris said smirking into his mug and I rolled my eyes. Rose dragged me down and had me put her cartoons on so she could watch while eating the breakfast Chris had made her. " where is miss nova?" And I sighed " we stayed up late so let her sleep." And he smirked again " you telling me to let her sleep. The women who has dragged that child out of bed on multiple occasions?" And I shook my head and took the coffee out of his hands " yes well she'd have gotten her sleep if I'd been responsible and got her to bed" and he nodded letting me get away with it. " you're not gonna tell me off?" And he shook his head " why would I do that? You love her and care about her as much as I do. And I know these moments mean a lot to the both of you" I smiled at him and he'd only just realised I'd taken his coffee " hey!" Ans i laughed I swear someone could rob him and he'd be stood there clueless. I heard the door opened and Chris always locks it. And there is only one other person who has a key to this house " good morning " Lizzie said and I smiled until she took the coffee form mg hands and drank it. She smirked and Chris laughed. " you can't pout scar you probably stole it from Chris" and Chris nodded and I scoffed l I'm not pouting" and Lizzie smiled at me " yes you are darling now tell me why you look like you've not slept" and I groaned " because I havnt. I stayed up with nova and Hans I did get to sleep rose woke me up an hour later" and she nodded understanding why I look like death now. " so novas birthday" Chris said and I smiled wide " she doesn't suspect a thing" and I nodded he'd ordered everything with my name to my house this time because nova is snoopy. We were gonna finally surprise her.

____________________________

For those of you that don't know I pre write my chapter san din currently 5 chapters ahead and that's the most I've done in a while sooooo

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
And get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️