Chapter thirty nine

Novas POV

" okay okay come on you my little girl is still little" and I giggled while dad dragged me onto the bouncy house. It was massive and had the mini games inside. The assault courses were in here and I was looking forward to this.

( my lazy ass wouldn't move if I was in there)

" oh you went all out" I said looking at it all and he nodded excited " yep race ya" and he went off and I ran after him. I couldn't get through the tunnel and dad was stuck alot worse. But I was smaller so I got out and I was ahead. " suck it old man" I yelled running as fast as I could. Now here my issue this climbing wall was in my way and I have no upper body strength so yay. I tried to run over it and I managed to get through the tight gap. Dad wouldn't fit in that so he's have to climb. I ran and kept going. Over the slide but I fell over and dad managed to come past me. I got up as he was about to say something and there was punching bags around us so I pushed one into him and ran faster. Now the fact I've sprained my ankles more times then I can count and I'm here testing my luck with god was so funny. I saw aunt scar and Lizzie laying on a part of the course so I dived over them and that hurt like a butch but I got up when I heard dad getting closer. He'd have to stop when he got to them but I didn't look at them I kept going. " fuck" I groaned I'd definitely be feeling this tomorrow and I didn't care I ran and I ran staright out the bouncy house and onto the grass. Which hurt even more. But dad followed suit clearly not able to slow down just like me. " shit" he groaned and I nodded agreeing that this hurt. " I won" I said but I didn't feel like a winner. " great you broke my- nova" aunt scar said which made me lean up on my Elbow's and look at her blushing. I flopped down again my head was rushing " here eat this" matka said giving me a iec creams sandwich. I took it happily and she walked past dad. What a shame I started to laugh and that when hunter came and gave dad one. " what a shame" I said laughing but dad didn't look amused which made me laugh harder. I managed to get up after laying there for a good 5 minutes but my dad was still laying there feeling sorry for himself.

I got up and went to actually speak to everyone instead of being antisocial and over thinking my whole Life. What a mood.

Anywayyyyy

I went to the table with candy all over and when I saw how much there was I was imagining the sugar rush it was gonna be unbelievable. Now I saw rose sat with some of her cousins on the table further away but I knew she wasn't aloud any candy not whne she'd be having cake. So I grabbed some and went to sit next to her. I flopped into the seat and smiled " hello rose" and she raised an eyebrow at me like mother like daughter i swear. " what did you do?" And I gasped " fine I'll share my candy with dad" I said getting up but she stopped me and took some which I smirked at " mamas gonna kill you for giving me candy" and I laughed " it's my birthday she can't kill me" and rose nodded very excited she now knew she could mess around and eat candy and then blame it on me because Scarlett wouldn't be mad at me. " how are you enjoying the party kiddo?" And she nodded opening another lot of candy " it's fun. Can't wait to actually eat" and that's when we heard a voice " and that candy is gonna fill you up rose!
You know you're not aloud loads of sugar!" And I smiled and looked at rose who smiled " nova gave it to me" and Scarlett looked at me and I had the cheek to smile and wave. Scarlett sighed and sat down " you two are evil" and I wiggled my eyebrows " hmmm guess were more alike then I thought in that case rose let's go eat chocolate" and Scarlett groaned " in the bouncy house after jumping" now we weren't really going too but it was funny for her to think that's what we were gonna do. I knew rose would get ill and probably be sick tahts why Scarlett was getting annoyed but I wasn't gonna make her sick on purpose. So I just got her up and took her to sit on a chair near the bouncy house.

We ate the food and it was amazing as always. But then the cake cutting and it's sad that the day is gonna be over but also I feel scared to open that letter. Now I was stood waiting to be dragged there. And low and behold here comes the three musketeers right at me. Now I hate being the centre of attention so I was trying to hide. And by that I mean I've just ran in the other direction. Like pure running I'm gone. " novalie!" And I didn't stop until I was behind a tree. I really didn't wanna go in. " novaaaaa" dad sang and I felt like punching him so hard if only I could reach his stupid face. Although I could make him think I'm hugging him so he couches down and then attack. Wow I have a violent mind.

" what" I whined and Lizzie came into view " cake then presents and we're done " she said holding her hand out for me. I just nodded they've made an effort so I walked out and dad and Scarlett had walked back already so it was just me and Lizzie. " Lizzie?" And she nodded " nevermind" I said I can't tell her what I was gonna do. She'd talk me out of it. Or she'd do something that changed or stopped all of this.

_____________________________

I drag shit out for my own amusement

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️