Chapter eleven

Novas POV

Dad gave me such a long talking too on the drive back. I didn't once think about throwing my self out of this living car no not at all. I wa a being sarcastic but I don't know if you understood that's what I was doing. " heads up you're aunts are  at our house so good luck" and I groaned ofcourse they were. It's not that either of them have lives do they. I knew I was gonna be questioned when was another question. I've left school early which already I knew puts them on the right path to the truth but I'm not letting them find out. " dad you promised me this stuff would stay between us" and he sighed " bubs I know but you can't keep getting kicked out" and I groaned " please you know it's not my fault I'd be guilty if it was" and he sighed I knew he always tried to be on my side even if I was wrong so yes I kinda do take advantage. " fine but you better come up with something since you're home early" and I nodded great now what am I gonna pull out now.

" we're home" dad said walking in and I tried to hide behind him and go to my room but they both came to the front door " what do you mean we're?" Lizzie said and then aunt scar spoke " novalie why are you home so early?" And I winced okay champ don't feel guilty you have no choice it's a matter of life or death. " I was playing rugby today and we'll bad tackle and I'm fine but they sent me home in case I have a concussion and so it's not on there arses" and I really dunno where that lie came from but it's chefs kiss. It's an amazing one na they better believe it because I didn't stutter. Well I did see concern though oooh maybe this might end up better. " are you okay? Chris have you got her checked" and I waved their hands away " I'm fine. I swear" ans they did not look convinced " she's okay nurse checked her over" dad said and Lizzie looked fine now but Scarlett looked as worried as before " had she vomited or felt dizzy" and I shook my head which she glared at me for " don't do that when you've hurt yourself " I'm fine Scarlett" and she frowned " I'm okay I've been checked over it's all good stop worrying" and she pulled me into a hug and I smiled to myself because she can be cute " I can't help it" she mumbled into my hair and I nodded okay I feel bad I've lied now Amazing's " well I think ice cream would make me feel a lot better" and dad looked at me unimpressed knowing full well they'd drive across the country to get me what Ever i want when I'm hurt. Well I'm not hurt and that's why he's not impressed. " nova no Ice cream" he said and Scarlett looked at him and grabbed my hand " she can have what she wants Chris" and she pulled me to the kitchen now I really feel bad. She gave me a Ben and jerrys tub now usually Scarlett would say no before I finished that question but When I'm hurt or Poorly she baby's me. Although I think it's just in her nature to be so amazing. " you better be okay I don't wanna spend you're birthday in hospital" and I scrunched my nose thanks  Lizzie. I'm pretty sure cos Scarlett's babying me that's why Lizzie's back off.

The day went by with Scarlett checking I'm still breathing gosh the women kept checking my temp every two minutes. But I did get an hour without her fussing when rose called. Lizzie had left to go home because she had work in the morning but aunt scar stayed because apparently I may drop dead at any point. I'm pretty sure dad stop caring now and he's home to bed so now I'm reading a book in my bed. I am tired Ben if I didn't do much today it's been a very long day for me. But then I heard my door opened and I just assumed it was dad because he can't have fallen asleep already but it was aunt scar. " hey love bug" she said walking in she was in pjs and she had her glasses on. " what are you doing in here" I said taking my glasses off. We joked about how my vision was equally as bad as hers because when it came to reading I couldn't see a thing. The smaller it was it was just like a blurry blob to me. " well I wasn't gonna leave you unsupervised when you are hurt" and I sighed " I'm fine nothing is going to happen to me you worry way to much" and she climbed into my bed and I knew it was pointless arguing with her. It was because she doesn't believe me when I've told her a dozen times I'm fine. " yes well it's better safe then sorry now come on let's sleep we have a flight tomorrow" and I nodded I mean I wasn't gonna argue. She pulled me into her and I was snuggled into her side while she played with my hair " aunt scar?" And she hummed " I love you" and she squeezed me which normally I'd complain about but I didn't mind right now " I love you too my sweet girl" and I felt so comfortable like I was just drifting off to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

Okay yes I was fussing over her but I can't stand if she's hurt. Also she's stubborn and won't actually say if she was in pain or anything's wrong I've had first hand experience to that. She's definitely my daughter with how stubborn she is. She's twisted her ankle and still walked in heels for an extra 4 hours. She was in such pain and her feet were bleeding we found out later. Even she was shocked you could see it all I've her face so yeh excuse me if I don't believe her. But yes I could of stayed in my own bed tonight but I love cuddles with her and there very rare so I take that opportunity with both hands when it's presented to me. Having my little girl in my arms makes me forget about all the lies and hurt and just let's me be happy.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good nights rest

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️