Chapter nine

Nova's POV

I was laying in my bed just reading my book dad was apparently making me brownies which he only does when he feels guilty so now instead of enjoying my book I'm just worrying about what he's done. But then I heard a light knock on my door and dad peaked  his head in. " we have visitors" he said opening the door more to reveal my aunts. Now I dunno who else it could be because they come over all the time but something felt off. " actually we have to have a talk nova" and I visibly stiffened please hold lord not the talk please be a talk. A normal fucking talk please. " what kind of talk?" I asked trying not to give to much away they all took a seat but Scarlett tapped dad on the shoulder " go ahead evans" and by his face he was more worried about what ever it was he was having to talk about then telling aunt scar where to shove it. " erm nova when a man loves a women-" and I stopped him " please don't" and he grimaced " we have too!" And why did he have to be here. How do you have the talk with you're dad it's mortifying. " well nova you see sex is a special thing" and I wanted the ground to swollen me up  " okay Chris we've got it from here thanks" aunt scar said and he actually looked relieved " oh thank god you girls have fun" he said running out of the room and Lizzie chuckled " I though he'd last longer" and aunt scar smirked " I'm surprised he made it in here" and I knew this was an awks conversation but it's a lot better without my father looking Over me. " so nova-"  and we'll they have me the talk and let me tell you I'd rather have falls sinto a black endless pit but there was loads of things  I didn't actually know. " I didn't know that actually so yeh" I said and they both looked relived it was over " thanks for the talk" and they both nodded na then we started the Period talk. " so every month a women starts what's called a cycle. It's her period where her blood and tissue from you're uterus is shed and well you bleed for about 4-7 days. It's completely normal and well you get it when you're going through puberty which you'll be experiencing soon." Aunt Lizzie said and then aunt scar stated to talk " you can get cramps but we can help you whenever you need. Hot water bottles are like a god send and well there are different things to use. Like tampons or pads it's just you're preference. No One expects you to know what you prefer. you'd need time to know what works for you. You're body's different and well only you know how to look after it sweet heart" and well that talk went on for about half an hour more and I was grateful it was over  just not as much as I'd been if dad was still here.

So yeh that will be a story they all tell when I'm married and have my own kids. I don't look forward to it at all.  " hey you okay kid you zoned out" dad said and I nodded smiling at him he worries about me way to much. The night came to a close and well now I was on my way back to my bed to sleep away this long  ass day.

I woke up the next day and we'll I had to go into school today it was the last time for a little while. I got downstairs in my uniform which was very ugly by the way. I got down and dad was smiling at me " I've spoken to you're teacher she's gonna pull you out of class when that presentation is so you don't have to do it" and I smiled wide thank god I wasn't gonna have to worry about that today. I walked past him and took a sip of his coffee which I spit out I forget how disgusting that is. Dad was laughing and I glared at him " come on you're gonna be late otherwise" and I nodded and grabbed my bag. When we got into the car dad got a call from my units and he rolled his eyes and answered I just giggled " what's making her laugh?" Lizzie asked and I answered quickly " dad rolled his eyes when he saw it was you two" and then he got an earful which made me laugh harder. " I'll drop you off here and you'll have to walk the rest of the way" and I scoffed " you dare" aunt Scarlett said and I smirked " erghhh I saw you two yesterday that's why I rolled my eyes" and then he got another long lecture about how he is so lucky to have them in his life. I'm pretty sure he was contemplating weather it was a life he wanted to have anymore. " why'd you two ring" dad finally said and that's when Lizzie spoke " oh yeh we got side tracked what time is our flight tomorrow?" And I waited for dad to answer they were filming for a couple days in LA and wel dad organised this flight and even though I'm not working I'm being dragged along too. " do I have to go?" I said and all three audits spoke at the same time " yes" and I groaned I didn't wanna go because I wanted to try and stay on my own. But that wouldn't work even if they did let me stay they'd either have me staying with someone or someone checking on me 24/7 and they'd be ringing me  constantly actually maybe this is for the best less of a headache.

And when dad dropped me off he had to say " I love you" and I nodded and got out the car but ofcourse that not enough for him he rolled his window down and yelled " I love you" and I groaned because everyone was staring at me " I love you too" I sighed and he smiled wide and left me alone thank god. Now for this day in hell to begin.

____________________________

I didn't wanna give you guys the sex talk I've never had it actually cos how awkward.

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
And get a good nights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️