Chapter sixty five

Novas POV ( trigger warning ⚠️)

It was all black. I couldn't see or hear anything. " Scarlett!" I yelled but nothing " Lizzie!" And  still nothing. " dad!" And again just my voice bouncing of the empty walls. " anybody!" I yelled again and then I saw something. It was a kid. The kid looks so familiar. The kids me. The kid looked at me and started to run so I ran after the kid and I was now in the living room. Not my dads house. Not Lizzie's and not Scarlett's. It was that room. The living  room my foster parents had in there house. As soon as I realised where I was I saw her. I saw my foster mother walk down the stairs she looked so pale. Little me was sat on the sofa surrounded my needles. This was the day of the accident.

Scarlett's POV

I'd sent nova to bed and rose had fallen asleep. Lizzie and I were finishing this blanket that's she'd decided to make. But before I could say anything to her she got a call. " it's Chris" she said and answered. She put it onto the speaker " hey you're on speaker scars here" and then Chris spoke " hey my filming is going to end quicker then I'd thought" ans I looked up from the blanket. I don't want him back. That sounds kinda so bad but if he comes back my nova goes back too. And we've been bonding and I've made so much progress I don't wanna lose that. " tahts good" Lizzie said giving me a small smile. She can see I'm upset. " I actually wanted to talk about this in person but if it's okay with you Scarlett and nova I'd want her to stay part time with you" and I gasped he didn't " obviously nova needs to agree and if so how long and we can work it out with schedules but from what I've heard you're both doing great and I don't wanna ruin the progress" and I smiled " thanks you Chris" and he chuckled " you're her parent too" ans I nodded he couldn't  see me but he said " it's okay. I have to go but Lizzie I rang to let you know that you're builder called me and they need you back at you're house" ans I furrowed my eyebrows " okay" Lizzie sighed and got up. She's ended  the call and came to hug me. I held her I didn't want her to leave me " I'm happy for you Scarlett" ans I nodded " why are you going?" I asked and she pulled back with a sad smile " Chris has been helping me turn my place into a better house for renting" ans I went wide eyed " you're moving?" Ans she nodded with a small smile " I never stay there and we'll theres a smaller house for rent in the neighbourhood so I put down my deposit" ans I squealed hugging her. She held me tighter this time " I have to go the builders waiting but I'll see you in the morning" and I nodded I wanted to kiss her cheek but that's too far. I stopped myself and let her go. I wanted to clean up the room so I started to pack things away.

Novas POV

" my nova" she slurred at me I can still smell her. Kid me pulled back and even I did. She's not touching me yet I can feel it. I can feel her cold hands on me. That's when he came in the door. " let's go I wanna go now" he slurred she looked at him with a smile. But it's not a weak smile. And her eyes it's like she's not even there which is how it was. It's exactly how it all was.
Kid me shook her head and that's when that cold hand wrapped around my arm and pulled me " we're going"'she slurred again at me. I was thin and I looked dirty. I followed them all outside and that's when I saw them get in the car. I knew what's going to happen so I yelled " don't! Don't drive!" Ans as yeh car stopped they both looked at me. This is the first time they've looked at me and they had blank looks. Then they looked back at kid
Me who hadn't taken her eyes of me. And then the car started to move again.

The next thing I saw was little me laying upside down in that car. I was looking around and trying to get out. " nova" my foster mum said. My foster dad wasn't moving and she looked half out of it. " get help" she said and I nodded crawling out. And that's when I ran to get help. I stopped another car and they called for help. But when we got to my coaster mum I called her " wake up" and she didn't move. She was limp and the man I'd stopped said she has no pulse and neither did my foster dad. Maybe if I was faster? Maybe if I'd not gotten into that car they'd be okay. Maybe if they weren't taking drugs in if there heads then we'd have been okay. But then I saw Scarlett. She was stood behind kid me and she was looking down on me. " Scarlett" I said and she didn't move. I could hear a car this was new. In the day there wasn't a car speeding but that's all I could hear. And then I could see the car in the distance. It was coming straight for Scarlett and she was still looking at kid me who was looking at the car wreck. " Scarlett move!" I said but it did nothing at all. The car was getting closer ans I kept yelling at fist my feet were froze. I couldn't move it was all happening so fast. And that's when little me looked up and stared straight into my eyes again. " help her nova. She can't move her guilt is holding her back. Help our mama" and I tried to move but again it was no use. I saw the car getting closer and as soon as I saw it too close I finally moved. I ran and screamed" MUM" and all I saw was her look up at me. Everything slowed down and all I saw was her. And then it all went black.

___________________________

How do we like the nightmare

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️