Chapter sixty eight

Novas POV

I wasn't sure what she was hiding or what dad was and what would I be finding out later? I mean this is all confusing but I had other plans for My day. I'm going to get Scarlett and Elizabeth together. Now I know what you're thinking I'd have better look telling a deaf person but I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Or leave slight hints because they ignore all of those. So I'm gonna be straight forward. In a nice way ofcourse I mean I can only be so nice. This has been going on for years and if I'm starting a new page so are those two. And they'll make each other happy.

Don't know how I'm going to do this alone but hey I'll manage. But if I was successful I don't wanna be in this house tonight. I'm old enough to know that I really doubt I wanna be here. So I messaged matka to ask if me and rose can stay over. She said that if we wanted collecting to text her and she'll come by and get us. So at least I have that.

Now for my little genius sister who's probably gonna be the only help I get. " rose!" I yelled and instead of rose I heard Scarlett " novalie no yelling" and I sighed Jesus maybe she'll be less of a mom if her and Lizzie go out. Who am I kidding  she's gonna be so much worse. And then a added mother in miss Olsen. I see her as my mum too but she's gonna have more responsibility over me. Great her and Scarlett. Went from no mums to two mums. But I'm jumping the gun I need them together.

So I got downstairs I knew Lizzie would be here soon and Scarlett's working in her office rose was on the iPad in the living room if I'd know that I wouldn't have had to shout for her. " rose I need you're help" and she raised and eye balm at me just like Scarlett. Wow she really is her mothers child. " yes?" She said and I mailed " we're gonna get Lizzie and Scarlett to say there like each other" and rose shook her head " they know they just dumb" and I hummed in agreement " yes but they aren't gonna avoid it now. Because I won't let them." And she nodded " so what are we going to do?" And I smirked I like how she said we. I guess she knows that she's gonna help because I'm telling her about it. " well here's the plan"

Scarlett's POV

I don't have a clue where my girls had gone. Usually sheik I'm working I have either one of them come In at some point for something but not today. I've been working all day and when I left my office I smelled food? I couldn't tell what it was but it's good. So I went downstairs to the kitchen to see rose and nova aorund the stove. Now nova knows how to be safe aorund the oven so I'm not too fussed but I don't know why they are making dinner. " what are you two doing" and I saw them both jump out of there skin " you said she had a meeting!" Novas said to rose and she looked sheepish " she did" ans I raised an eyebrow " I did but it was done early so answer the question" and I saw them both look at each other and that's when the door bell happened. Nova and roses eyes light up and I was so confused so I went to the door to answer.

Novas POV

I had texted matka to let her know when me and rose needed to be collected. Now let's hope the rest of my plan don't go to shit. We'd had to improvise on the food because I didn't have a chef. Scarlett had food in the fridge so we're making sure to use what she has. " come on this better taste good or there gonna kill us both" and rose slapped my arm "
Don't kill them mike Romeo and Juliet" and I looked at her " that story is different to these fools" and she shook her head " two people who love each other and can't be together and end up dying for each other" and I laughed " rose they couldn't be together be together family. And they didn't die from food poisoning they died because there both idiots" and she smirked " well they have being idiots in common" and I nodded okay she had me there because that was what I said.

Scarlett was supposed to be in a meeting but no she's stood in front of me right now thanks to rose. And the the door happened and it can only be one person. Scarlett managed to get there before us and it was show I thought. Miss Elizabeth Olsen poor soul didn't have a clue what was going on. Neither did Scarlett actually oh this so so much more fun. " hey"
Lizzie said to Scarlett and then Scarlett said " hi" me and rose both rolled out eyes. But I realised my veg was probably burning " shit" I said and ran into the kitchen. " what did you do"Scarlett asked walking in behind me but I shook my head "it's fine they are okay we made dinner" I said quickly. Rose wasn't stood with them and I'm assuming it's because she saw the time and knows matka will be here soon and we gotta dip. " why are there two plates?" Lizzie asked and Scarlett looked at the table and she had only just realised. Now it's time for me to be honest because I can't keep anything to myself.

I took my apron off and I managed to not answer " get something to drink" and then I mumbled under my breath " there going to need it" and Scarlett turned to me " what was that?" And I smiled " nothing" great she looked
More suspicious but I can't say anything.

Rose had come down and had cleaned up she was less covered in flour at least. I washed ny hands and set the timer for the food. We heard a kink from outside and tahts our cue. " rose go outside" and she nodded walking out but Scarlett looked so confused " where are you going?" And I smiled at them both " matka's outside were going with her" and Lizzie asked " what about dinner?" And I laughed " we were never staying. The dinner is for you both. We thought you should both be alone." And they were both blushing but I'm not done " now you can both tell each other how much you like each other as more then friends or I'll stuff a fork down my own throat" and they both were now bright red we'll Scarlett more then Lizzie. " how do I put it in a way you can't ignore me. Scarlett you like like Lizzie and Lizzie you like like Scarlett. You both want to be more then friends so make it happen I'm out we'll be back tomorrow during the day" I sAid walking out. But as I left I said " oh and the timers on so whne it beeps the food is ready have fun"
And I walked away leaving them dumbfounded.

______________________________

Ooooog

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️