Chapter thrity one

Novas POV

" now can I know where we are going" and that when matka smiled " okay only because you'll guess when we get there. I wanted to take you to the cinema so we can watch a movie and the dinner." And I nodded that was cute at least it wasn't her taking me to her house to clean. Yes she has actually done that before instead of taking me somewhere fun. Yeh cleaning her house was the kind of boring that makes you wanna stick pins into you're eyes constantly. " why couldn't the others come?" And she shrugged " cos they cant go in public. The sunglasses and hats don't change there identity" and that was one thing I genuinely agree with. I don't get the hat and glasses yes for some people but not for them they are too recognisable. And then how can we  go somewhere crowded with people trying to hide who they are. Img we'd probably be asked to leave and then that's when Robert would make a point of telling eveyone to mind there own business.

" wait wait what movie?" And she smiled even wider while looking at the road instead of me " ermmmm turning red" and I smiled ofcourse she picked a childrens movie to watch " wait but rose could of came" and that was when the smile broke and she downed " I had my day with her when she came back now it's you and me. Okay?" And I nodded strange but also  was fine by me. Rose loved talking during movies and I love her I really do but I like to actually watch the movie. That's what I do now I watch the movie first and then watch it with rose so I can focus on what she's asking and I can actually answer the question instead of being lost like she would be.

We got to the cinema and I went in with her. The guy who served us seemed to recognise who I was by he didn't say anything he just smiled and got us the nachos and drinks. Ofcourse we fought about who paid because even if she's taken me out which was her argument I still wanted to treat her. Mother's Day was soon so she could class it as that and we can move on but no when is it ever that easy. She fought me in it but when she grabbed her wallet to pay I used my Apple Pay quickly and paid for it all. Before she could tell at me though I ran.

Scarlett's POV

So I had my mum take nova out today because we had a lot of delivery's today. Now we also got all the stuff that was at my house and Lizzie's and stored  it outside in the pool house. I was gonna get rid of her tomorrow aswell to set up for her r party but tomorrow fennon was taking over. But because today was short notice fennon had work so she couldn't table the day off. Now I had the people put her balloons securely in the pool house I didn't need them flying away. One other thing that didn't help wa she fact that her room faces the pool house so I had to buy more curtains so you couldn't see anything at all. And she doesn't go out there unless shes swimming so we should be okay.

Rose was helping Lizzie blow more balloons up it wa she'd favourite part of the whole thing . That's all she's been asking to do and she also loves to be apart of the secrets. But she's 7 and she almost spilled why matka was  taking her and where to nova so yes that's another reason why she didn't go. Also the bonding this day was important for my mom so I knew to let her have her time with my nova. I ask so much of them as it is so when they wanna spend time with her I've never said no. My dad likes to take nova and rose golfing with him because bonding. Even fennon goes and it's a whole day for the four of them but that did get a question asked done nova she was confused why she went along because it felt like
It was bonding time and she was just intruding. She's always been kinda reserved well she was a lot more shy when she first met us all but as time went on she got used to eveyone and now she sees them as family. I knew tomorrow fennon and her were out so we could decorate but what I was concerned about was how we were gonna get her back here for her birthday. Now it's her birthday tomorrow but obviously we haven't told her or even mentioned anything to do with her birthday so maybe she won't remember . no even I know that bull she definitely remembers but we're gonna have to it play our parts and pretend we don't remember. I did get her a lot for this birthday and by a lot I mean her parents took up my whole care and Chris wa snot happy in the slightest. He refused to help me get them out and then said so shouldn't spoil her and she didn't need half the things I'd gotten her. Which was true but ofcourse when do I ever do the sensible normal thing. Her and him should both know that. I had to go upstairs and hide the presents under my end because nova wouldn't be able to look in there. I have a key for that room and I lock it when I'm not in there. And even if I am nova knocks before she goes ina nd she's never snooped threw my things. Lizzie as rose had blown up almost everything that we needed right now I had helium balloons too but those were getting collected tomorrow instead. And also her cake wa a getting picked up tomorrow which I was excited For because usually I try to make her cakes but this year I've been told not to and too just sit back and relax but how can I do that when I have a party to plan? I was wondering what my mother na daughter were doing right now.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Gets. Good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️