Chapter thirty seven

Scarlett's POV

I went into the back garden where Chris and rose were now playing on the bouncy castle. She's a kid but he's a grown man who's probably way to heavy to be playing on it. Now I'd only invited my family and well Chris's but his parents weren't able to come today but Scott would be here. Chris didn't have as big of a family's a I did that's why most of the guest are mine. Robert was also flying over to see her. He tried not to miss anything big going on in her life I knew  meant  a lot that he be here for her on her special day.

" so how are you and Lizzie" Chris asked and I groaned it was one kiss one time and he will not let it go. Yes I was very drunk When it happened but I remember like it was yesterday and so does she. Except I never talked about it with her I've avoided it. But the flirting doesn't go amiss by me and we'll by Chris either. I told him all about it when it happened because he's my best friend and he's told me to tell her I like her but I can't I'm a mess. She deserves better and I can't bear the rejection.

So yes we're best friends that have kissed but I mean that's nothing compared to Chris. I mean he's my other best friend and I've had a whole ass human with him. And we'll we're perfectly fine and I don't feel a thing for him. So maybe it'll go away except I don't want it to maybe that's why it's so hard.

" mama come on let's play" rose squealed and I saw her bouncing everywhere I thanked god I'd gotten this for today because rose was going to be passed out later and I can get some sleep. I texted fennon to say that we'd set up but she didn't reply which was strange seeing as she never missed a text. They're probably having a lot of fun and she just hasn't seen it. But then the door happened and Lizzie smiled " it's our guests I'll let them in" we all nodded letting her go and I did a mental check that's e had done everything and it seemed we had. The drinks were in the cooler this was more of an outdoor party and we had the gazebo set up for us to stay out in and avoid the sun. The boys were all gonna be in the bouncy castle though or playing on the assault course because they are hunt Babies.

I headed into the kitchen to be greeted by my family. " and there she is. The mother of a sixteen year old" hunter said and I smacked the back of his head " will you keep it down" and he hissed at me " that hurt. And she's not here" and I glared at him I swear my idiot twin is so stupid " yes I know but rose is!" And he rolled his eyes " when will you tell her" and I groaned not this again " when I'm ready now go and enjoy yourself" ans he cracked. A smile at me from that. He did go out and I sighed Turing to Vanessa who pulled me into a hug " he just wants her to know the truth we all do. It's not exactly fair we all know and she doesn't" and I sighed ofcourse I knew that but if it was all up  to me they'd all forget so I could tell nova first but I couldn't that's not how life works " yeh wel I'm not ready to lose her" I mumbled ans Vanessa shook her head " she'll be mad but she loves you we all can see that" ans I smiled she was right my little girl did love me but as her aunt. I know she sees me as her aunt maybe not a cool aunt but ima till apart of her life. She is getting older so yeh it is time she knows I just have to mentally prepare myself for it all ans that day isn't today. Her party and my whole family are here today and so I had to focus on this all not what I did to my kid.

Fennon texted me to let me know that she wa about 2 minutes away now so I decided to get eveyone into the living room I can't have them yell surprise in the back garden because she'll have seen the decorations inside and it won't be much of a
Surprise. It's a good thing I didn't invite loads of people because we all barely fit in the locking room. I don't mind but I'm happy I did this small. Nova hates loads of people so yeh that may be another reason. She's prone to panic attacks when there are too many people especially if they are strangers then that's it. I remember when the first time that happened.

I was in a meeting and Chris had brought nova in to lay on the couch while I was in my meeting. She wasn't well and she was so tired but he had this very important meeting. So while in my meeting it got heated between my manager and a director so they Botha tarted to yell. And that woke nova up ofcousrei didn't prove how could I? But I saw her in the corner of my eye cover her ears and her breathing was eating so I grabbed her and took her away from it all. That meant scared me because she wasn't breathing properly and I really couldn't do this alone. I'd only just trusted myself around her and now they wanted me to calm my little girl down when I don't know what set her off. But then I saw her big green eyes staring at me and I knew I had to help her. I just rocked her and told her I was gonna be there by her side.

We all stood in a line I did try to stay off to the side but Chris pulled me into the kiddos with him. " everyone be the yell surprise" I said and they all nodded. That's when the door opened they took a little while to come into the room but when I saw her face change I yelled us the everyone else " surprise!"

____________________________

I felt like I wanted to write fluff

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️