Chapter twenty five

Novas POV

So for my birthday this year they hadnt mentioned anything yet. Now I'd spoke to both Lizzie and dad about aunt scar but they both refused to look me into the eyes. Which mean they are hiding something from me and just won't tell me. I was very confused as to what it was because they tell me everything. They've also told me that I'm mature for my age so why can't they just tell me what's going on.

I knew I wanted to have a party but I hadn't seen anything to hint towards that. Dad hadnt even slippped up which was worrying me because he's always slipped up. I remember them all he always try's to make it seem like he's just asking a. Question but he gets really like sweaty and then he just blurts out whatever. Now this ain't my first rodeo so I checked all of his emails and I couldn't find anything. His work email and his personal emails were two separate things. And if he's orders anything there Amazon then I should be able to know. But even so I checked the app because dad had prime and I wa slogged into his account for you know whenever I needed to order anything or if I wanted to watch any movies. Same with all my subscriptions I did pay at first but when dad found out he was not a happy bunny. He didn't want me spending my money like that when he could pay for them all. I do work and well I put all my money aside for saving because my dad and aunts insist on buying all my thing such as clothes and shoes or even a tooth brush.

I wouldn't say im a bad  kid but the only time I've been in any trouble was when it was I didn't like something or if I use my own money. Which again is so confusing because aren't these supposed to  be like equal rights yet they can't let me but what I want with my money I have to use there's. And yeah I know how it sound so actually heard myself but you don't understand it's like my sense of independence. I pay my own Disney plus and my own phone bill. I only pay for the sim not for the actual phone because dad had bought me this phone so I could call him with less issues . And also it's a nice camera and well I really am used to the size.

I actually wanted a proper part time job but that's too risky with people knowing who I am and I wouldn't be able to just work I'd be crowded huhh by the paps. That's alL the time they don't go away even when I'm alone . They always are around and I hate it. But I wouldn't tell my family that because we'll dad feels quickly enough and I made my decision to do what I love and I knew what comes with that. The three of them did everything to change my mind but I really wanted to act and I did what I wanted too. But yeh doesn't mean I have to like it.

Now currently today it's a chill day. We're back in New York and I'm just happy to be home honestly. I was up early but not too much that it's weird. " nova coke on get up" dad said and I groaned this man can't let me have one day. " no" I said he was in his running clothes and I didn't wanna deal with that. " nova we're going for a run" ans I shook my head " or I call Scarlett and tell her about you and school" and I shot up and practically sprinted to the door " come on slow coach" and I ran straight. I knew the run we do it's around the park and we had to run there so I knew where it was to go and dad seemed to catch up with me very fast but that may be because as I kept going I got slower and we'll I'm unfit. " come on nova you're slacking sport" and i wheezed " sorry we're not all captain spankles" and he ran infornt of me. For fuck sake. I knew he wouldn't be mad if I just took a break he'd be mad if I kept going and passed out. So I sat down and then after about 5 minutes got up to carry on. "on you're left" and I groaned loudly as he ran past me " your not funny old man!" I screamed at him as he got g
Further away. And while I was running I saw a little blonde running towards me and I stopped. Ducking hell im dizzy. " nova!" Rose squealed and I laughed as she ran into me. I went back into the grass but it was cold and felt nice " you're all sweaty" and I nodded " yes well uncle Chris seems to love torturing me" I said sitting up and I saw Scarlett stood with an amused smile. Rose adjusted heels in my lap and I smiled up at aunt scar. " can I?" She asked and I nodded I knew exactly what she was going to do and how much fun she was going to have. Dad came around the corner and I saw his eyes go wide when he saw aunt scar stood in front of him. He tried to turn away and run off but she yelled " Christopher! Are you trying to kill her?!" And he turned back and glared at me. Rose was laughing and I shrugged with a smile. " it's bonding Scarlett" he whined as he walked toward me. He took a seat on the grass next to me and rose and kissed roses head and then mine. " yous Gould join me scar we can work on you're stamina" and she scoffed " my stamina is fine" and that's when dad smirked " is that what Lizzie says" and I don't think I've seen aunt scar turn so red. Hmmmmm interesting and the way rose looked at me she was just as curious. " Lizzie?" I said and she galred at dad " I'm gonna kill you. And it's nothing girls come on" she gestured and we got up dad sighed and got up he wasn't done relaxing in the sun apparently." I wanna go to the park" rose said and that's where we were heading already it seemed.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️