Chapter thirty three

Matka's POV

He did not just say that. Scarlett is gonna kill me oh for god sake. Please for the love of god you've kept nova this in the dark for this long do it until it's not my fault. If nova finds out like this I'm gonna kill this little boy.

" she doesn't know Scarlett's her mother!" I hissed and he went wide eyed " I thought she'd have told her by now. Why are you two hanging out then?" And I sighed " because she may not know she's my grandchild but I've always treated her like it. And no Scarlett won't tell her because she's too scared. You better hope nova doesn't click on or I'm telling Scarlett it was you" and I walked away I gotta get the kid out of here.

Novas POV

How was I gonna find out who my mother was when No one was gonna tell me. It can't be Scarlett she wouldn't do that to me. She'd never hurt me like that. I can't believe that. I have a passport and in order to make that they need a birth certificate and I don't know where that is. Actually maybe I do. Matka kept a copy of everything what's going say she doesn't have a copy of it. I can try and find it tomorrow when she's out at yoga. Yeh I can make fennon help me but she'll tell aunt scar or my dad that I'm looking for my mum. So I'll just tell her I'm looking for old photos. I guess that's going to have to work. If I don't find out who my mother is this whole Scarlett thing is gonna run around in my head. And I don't wanna spend so much time thinking about something that isn't True.

" hey love let's get going before you're dad starts to worry" and I nodded she took care of the bill and we left the room. " what did he mean by Scarlett's little one" I asked matka I may aswell see what she had to say maybe there is a reason for this and also she can't lie well " ignore him he was on drugs back then" and I swear if I wasn't on the verge of a midlife crisis I'd have laughed. She herself was trying not to laugh but I could see something on her face she wasn't being honest. He knew what he was talking about didn't he? Oh nova calm down stop being stupid. But to own a place like that and also for him to be good friend with uncle hunter he can't have been an addict matka wouldn't trust him around me. But she did take him far away from me but then again it was after he said that. I can't get her face out of my head or his he looked so happy with saying it no one that's lieing or not sure of something would be that confident. And definitely matka isn't scared of anyone but that scared her so there is something in what he said there had to be

" come on inside" matka said getting me up and out of the car I was still thinking ms I'd have noticed if she was right? I had to have noticed. We walked into the kitchen and all the adults smiled at me. Everyone hugged me and the. Aunt scar pulled me into a stronger hug " I missed you love" and I smiled to myself Thai women couldn't hurt me like that. She wouldn't because she's seen first hand how much I've cried over not being enough for my mother. And how much I've wanted a mother so no I won't push away the only mother figure I have . Well beside Lizzie ofcourse wait what if. No idiot Lizzie and dad are like sibling that couldn't happen also pretty sure she isn't even attracted to him in the slightest. Buts he is to aunt scar but right now I'm dealing with a. Life crisis can't really deal with there pathetic olive life right now.

I've gotta do this for myself. I went upstairs dad kept all my important things locked in his safe which is why I gotta go to matka's because I dunno the safe combination. Trust me I've tried. Whenever I'm in any trouble he confiscated my games and phone. Well actually he hasn't taken my phone in a while so I didn't think he would unless it's like serious what I've done. But yeh dad put it away in there because I know where it is but I can't get in for the life of me. And here's another kicker matka's left when I went upstairs Z now she couldn't get out of here faster and that isn't normal. She loves to spend time here do why'd don't she leave so fast. And she didn't mention anything to Scarlett or my dad about uncle hunter friend. She'd have said something if it wasn't true she'd be laughing about it. The more I think about it the more I know something is wrong here.

Scarlett's POV

" she left fast" Lizzie said walking past me and I nodded " and nova went upstairs as soon as she had the chance. You don't think something could of happened?" I asked and Chris shook his head " no matka would of said if it had you know that. If we should be worried she'd tell us but it's nothing maybe she has something up her sleeve too" and the excuse my mother had used to leave early was that she was painting but that I knew was bull because she's decorating the living room and she has wallpaper not paint. Rookie mistake mother I'm gonna get it out of her but first my now lies birthday. I still had a lot to do and I wan ate Ben joking it's a lot. But with 3 of us if should all get done and we'll my small person aswell but we doing her as a half a person.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️