Chapter thirteen

Novas POV

I decided to wear a hoodie for two reasons. One to be comfy and two so I could hide my face easier form the paps instead of wearing that ugly hat that dad puts on me. I hate it but yet he refuses to let me wear any other hats. Even if I'm with my aunts it's the same red baseball cap that I'm sure my dad found on the floor of a bar. There are so many stories with that hat and I hate that he makes me wear it so yeh hoodie.

" I'm ready when are we leaving" I yelled I'd have to get my dad to take my suitcase down because I'm to lazy and also aunt scar thinks I'm really sick so she may kill me for even breathing. Never mind taking my suitcase down. Actually I may just do that. So I grabbed my suitcase and carried it down and as if right on cue aunt scar and dad walk in. " novalie!" She shouted which not gonna lie almost made me drop the thing. " what?!" I said and dad shook his head he knew she was going to give us both a lecture " you're sick why are you lifting that! Chris why didn't you get it for her. Omg novs I can't believe you" and I was trying not to crack a smile but it didn't work " sorry" I said with a big grin which made her break into a grin. " I give up with you too" dad said walking out of the room. Aunt scar just rolled her eyes and took my suitcase from me.

We got to the airport and we'll yes there were loads of paps. Now I'm not a secret and we'll I'm in movies and all of that but my dad and aunt scar still refuse to let me walk normally when we are out in public. They don't want me being exposed to the media as much as I am. They actually hated that I had social media. Yes my dad being the first on that train but after Lizzie spoke to them both they cooled down. My socials get checked anyway by my management so it's not like I'm doing anything. Except snap chat that's my own and we'll I only have close friends on there.

The paps were all yelling and well I was inbetween aunt scar and my dad. Dad was helping me get through and I had my head down because I don't wanna get a lecture about this crap again. " hey guys" Lizzie said when we got in I took the stupid red hat off and shoved it onto my dads hands " oh you know you love the hat" and I glared at him I have expressed enough times how much I hate that hat. " come on before nova commits murder" and dads eyes slightly widened. Okay no I wouldn't kill him but still I'm coming for you old man try me.

So we all know my fear of flying is as promising as ever. I hate planes and well I make sure to make everyone aware. Well I make it a pint to have dad get the pjs e checked properly or I won't get on. I can't do it if it's not been checked before hand. Also turbulence I can't deal with that. Well the first time I experienced turbulence was with just dad but I've hated Ute her since. I remember when aunt scar and Lizzie were with us and they saw how I was on the verge of fainting when the turbulence started. I was grilling them both because I was crying But now I've at least stopped with the tears. Well almost I'm still an emotional wreck. " hey novs come on" Lizzie said and I nodded I'd wait outside and make sure Ethan the checks are done.we had the same pilots there were about 5 of them but two for one flight so they knew the routine. They also all show proof they haven't got any alcohol in there system because that is another fear of mine. I went and sat down inbetween both my aunts that's how it is because dad says when something happens my grip is too tight and I hurt his hands. Maybe because once I sprained his wrist which I don't think was me  but he insists it was me. " it's okay luv" aunts car said taking my hand in hers and I just leaned on her. They wouldn't let me on here if it wasn't safe and they've checked everything it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be okay. " hey we're taking off now" the captain said and I sighed. Take off made me wanna puke all over the place but aunt scar just held onto my hand and kept me close. Lizzie handed me my earphones when we evened out and I smiled happily. I put them both in with one hand because for this entire flight aunt scar even if I say she will not let me go just in case of anything.she's good with knowing what I need when I don't even know what I need. It wasn't a long flight actually it was a short one so dad hasn't gotten us anything to eat dieting the flight. Usually we eat well they make me eat because if I don't I may run out of things to vomit. Now landing was easy and smooth the captain did an amazing job at helping me out. He made sure to let us know if there was any turbulence or if anything was going to happen because of not I'd scream and I've done that before so they all know not to risk it. " hey wasn't too bad" aunt scar said and I smiled and we left the plane. Yeh it was a easy flight. " novs" dad said na so turned to check what wa sup with him but he just placed that hat in my head and smiled widely " lookin good kid" and I glared at him as best as I could because he's getting in my nerves again.

______________________________

Okay so I write these while I'm half asleep before I go bed soo you can see by my writing how I get more and more sleepy by the end. It's not just with this it's been the whole book and it will continue like that🤌🏼

Eat a full meal

Remember to drink water

Get a good nights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️