Chapter sixty nine

Scarlett's POV

The little shits they set us up. I look at Lizzie who was smiling  and I swear I'm ready to throw up and kill both my kids.

Novas POV

Me and rose shared a bed at matka's I was a little lonely without Scarlett but she's not because I'm hoping she's in the arms of a Olsen. If not I'm gonna make sure they both get slapped by me. Scarlett's crap at telling people how she feels and somehow that rubbed of on  the other one and that's how e got here. I can only hope.

During the night rose couldn't sleep in one bloody place. She kept moving and I was ready to push her off the bed so I could sleep. I don't care I'd I'm going to be traumatised I'm not staying or sharing a a bed with rose for a very long time. Because this is ridiculous. I didn't know if I was in any trouble for yesterday but I guess I gotta find out now. Matka was dropping us of now and well we would of stayed but she has work. So yay going to see what my plan ended up like. " you ready?" I asked rose when we left the car. I was kinda scared but the door was open so I wasn't really that bad. I could heard laughing and it was the two idiots so at least I know there okay. " is everyone decent ?" I yelled and rose was laughing and I was smiling and that's when I saw my mother walk out of the kitchen with a raised eyebrow. But that's not what caught my attention. No the hickey on her neck did. " no way" I said high fiving rose who knew what that was too. What can I say the kid knows more then she should at that age. Scarlett looked so confused but Lizzie walked in smirking " so I take it you two had a nice night" o said with a smirk but scar didn't look happy " we did, but pull anything like that on me again and I'm grounding you both understand?" And me and rose both nodded but she walked towards us and hugged us both " I love you both" and I smiled rose said it back and I handy. Not yet. Not until I can and I don't think she expects me to.

And that's when I heard a familiar laugh come from behind me. " can I join in the hugs or is it just Scarlett?" And I turned and I saw my dad stood with a wide smile. He had a slight tan to him and I squealed running into his arms. He picked me up " I missed you bubs" and I giggled " I missed you too old man" and he stayed hugged me but I pulled back " you're early?" And he nodded " we got done early I wanted to surprise you" and I turned to Scarlett " that's what you were hiding from me" and she nodded giving me a small smile. She looked happy but then also not happy. Like she was really upset but trying to keep it together. Rose was in her arms and Lizzie was stood next to her both of them had the same look as Scarlett. " let's go get you're stuff I can't wait to get home to my bed" he said and I nodded: I was kinda sad I didn't wanna go. I mean I missed my dad a lot but I'm so used to being here and I don't wanna leave.

I didn't know how to tell my dad because I couldn't hurt him. I'm his only child I can't leave him. Not After everything he's done for me. I mean his whole life's been about me and his career what thank you is this if I just say that to him.

Scarlett's POV

This is happiness. All of my girls and then I saw Chris and I felt so much more complete. Like this is my family but then It quickly hit me that Chris being back me at no more having my kids with me. Well not for a while anyway. I know we're gonna sort something out but even then nova may not even wanna stay and I know I can't blame her but whatever progress I've made with her won't last. She's Chris's daughter first and he's her dad. I need to respect whatever he says because I lost any right to have an opinion she's ago.

" mama is she going for good?" Rose asked me when Chris and nova left but I frowned I dunno how to answer that " we're going to se her like before baby" and rose frowned more " I like nova sleeping here it's like a sleep over and she's the best" and I smiled she is the best. It's crap I couldn't stay in my happy bubble. I mean I'm with Lizzie now and that's because nova made is do what we didn't Want to. And I'm forever grateful to her for doing that. But she's forever my missing piece and I'm always gonna miss her not being here. Yes I know I only had her stay for a month but it felt so right. This is how it should of been.

Novas POV

" what's wrong bubs" dad asked and I shook my head " nothing" and he gave me an amused smile " you don't wanna go do you?" And I shook my head " I love you so much dad but this is somehow what's normal for me now and I don't know-" and he laughed " I was going to wait to ask but I may aswell now. Well I wanted to have you between me and you're mums. And she agreed but I wanted you to have a day before anyone made any decisions" and I went over to hug him he's the best. How can I leave him when all he does is think of what's best for me and what can make me happiest. " I don't wanna leave you" and he pulled me back " you won't be. I'll be working and we'll when I'm not I'll be staying here too. I'm not going anywhere and it's not like I won't see you." And I nodded " can we stay here tonight" and he nodded " yes we can. I have reshoots in a week but we can stay here until I go. Now tell me why Scarlett had a hickey" and I laughed " I set her and Lizzie up on a date last night.and I assume it went well but she won't share that with Me" and dad smiled " don't worry I'll find out and tell you" and we high fived he's my partner in crime along with rose. " you're the best dad you know that" and he smiled " I got lucky with you. Scarlett gave me the best gift I could ever receive" and I hugged him again no wonder he's an actor when he's this golf with his words.

" can we scare them though" I said and he smirked " how?" And I smiled wide " let's make them think I'm going but I wanna talk to Scarlett properly after" and he nodded I think he knew what's on my mind but he didn't say anything just taking my hand and pulling me with him.

______________________________

It's so close
The next story is so ready

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves