Chapter forty four

Chris POV

" how is she?" Lizzie asked. Scarlett was being quite but I could read her like a book she was sad and scared. " she's cold and may get sick from being out there but she's okay" and Lizzie nodded " did you talk to her?" Scarlett finally  asked looking at me with some hope but I shook my head and saw that hope lessen " she was out of it. She's been asleep since I found her there." And they both nodded " do you think I should get rose and take her back to mine?" Scarlett asked and I shook my head that's the last thing she should do right now. She's a mess and nova is too. They both can't ignore each other. Novas angry she's gotta get it out or she's gonna hold it all against Scarlett longer. And Scarlett needs to see just how she's hurt nova. " you can't run away from this Scarlett. Let's see how tomorrow goes and then we can go from there" and she nodded I knew it's killing her but maybe some tough love and hometruths from nova will help her. " you gotta talk to her" Lizzie said and Scarlett nodded " I am going to but you both heard her. She may not have meant it about you both but she did to me" and I shook my head again. " no she didn't mean it. She's angry especially because we all knew and lied. And it's our faults as much as yours. We lied just as much" and Lizzie nodded agreeing with me but Scarlett looked guilty " I'm sorry" and in nodded I knew she was but I couldnt hold it against her. I got to be her dad and raise her as that Scarlett didn't get to be her mom. She didn't get called mom by nova and she didn't know what it felt like to have novs call her that. So I couldn't be mad at her when I had that with nova. And we'll that little girls the best blessing. I just know I'm gonna be in for a headache these next few weeks.

Novas POV

I woke up and saw I was back in my room. Fuck. I groaned out and turned to make sure there was no Liars around. I'm not talking to any of them. I mean until I have a plan on what the fuck I'm doing I can't stay outside can I. So yeh staying here and not talking to them is my best option.

Now I did stay in my room for a few hours but I wa a hungry and inhandy heard anything so I wa shooing they had all left. Maybe Scarlett and Lizzie had gone home and dads Out? That's wishful thinking someone's in this house. So I went downstairs hoping I wouldn't see anyone but when I walked in the kitchen I saw them all. And they saw me as there eyes went wide and the guilty looks came back. That's what I hate is these looks on there faces. Like I'm some child that needs sympathy. I needed the truth not pity. I turned to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle when dad spoke " nova you got a chocolate muffin" and I knew if I take it it's like giving in. So I couldn't even though I was starving and wanted it. You can't buy me with a a muffin. So I just took my water and left. Yeh I'm gonna starve aren't I?

I got upstairs and I just can't help but think why I'm not enough for her. My hands started to shake while I cried to myself. She's supposed to love and care for me. And I just can't wrap my head around her being my aunt. Why the fuck did she wanna be my aunt but not my mum. She has rose for fuck sake she can't say she didn't want kids. She came back into my life when she had rose and still she didn't wanna be my mum. So what all of a sudden when I find out her real relationship to me she was supposedly going to tell me today.

Why did she give me up? Am I that bad? I heard my door open and I was prepared to scarem at whoever it was but what I wasn't prepared for was a little blonde to walk in. " nova what's wrong with mama?" And I really had no clue what to say or do in that moment. Is it bad if completely forgot that rose was here? " she came to my room in the night crying. She said it's all her fault, what's her fault?" Well as much of a bitch that I feel like being I'm not gonna tell rose what's going on. Not for Scarlett but because rose is like my sister well she is my sister. Omg she's my sister. " I'm not sure kiddo" I said but rose looked conflicted " what's happened?" She asked me trying to climb onto my bed but she's so small she can't get on without help. So I helped her up and she sat down opposite me " nothing I'm just tired" and she nodded good thing because I have no lies. I don't think rose is gonna ever know I'm her sister and that upsets me because I actually would love to be that big sister for her. " well mama went out early to get you're muffin. Have you eaten it?" And I shook my head but before I could speak she was already off my bed and running out. Where the hell was she going? And cans he come back I was going to tell her to get me some snacks.

She came back In a little while later with the muffin but I saw Scarlett stood behind her and then my smile dropped. " mama wanted to come too" rose said trying to get back on my bed so I helped her " here you go" she said giving me it and I just smiled and kissed her forehead " thanks monkey" she looked very pleased and walked right out with a big grin. I smiled at how cute she was but then I saw Scarlett and it stopped " get out" I said and she shook her head " let me explain" and I scoffed " you had 7 years to explain. You're explaining means nothing to me. You Scarlett don't mean anything to me. I meant it when I said you're dead to me so just leave me alone!" and she nodded quickly and left the room. I felt some guilt I was mean but again that may just be the nice side of me. She's lied to me I don't wanna know her pathetic excuse.

______________________________

Harsh

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️