Chapter thirty six

Novas POV

" so what are we doing today? You can pick the first thing because I have our evening planned" and I smiled shyly " I wanna got o matka's there something I left" and she scrunched her eyebrows " what? We can go get that any time it's you're birthday" and I sighed " exactly please it's important I gotta go today while she's not there" and fen turned to me " exactly even if we did go we couldn't get in" and I smiled pulling out Scarlett's key " you did not" and I nodded " I did too." She looked at me shaking her head and mumbled " and they say I'm the rebel of the family" and I rolled my eyes at her she was gonna take me I knew because she'd started to drive and wasn't debating on where we were going now.

" what did you leave?" I knew I couldn't tell her oor yet anyway or she'd turn us around so I said " it's important and you're being nosy" and she scoffed " it's you're birthday and instead of having a good time we're driving to Matka's"
And yes normally she'd have a point if I wasn't trying to find out who my mother was. I wasn't gonna contact her I just needed to know so if I did ever meet her I'd know it's her. How do I know I haven't already and yes a small part of me needs to know if it's Scarlett because that comment is still in my head. I didn't wAnna dwell on that too much because if it was I don't know what I'll do. I don't think I could forgive her. I know I won't be able to keep it quite if it is her. But it's not because she loves me and she takes care of me she'd never hurt me like that.

Scarlett's POV

I really am going to hurt her. She's left her room in a mess so while she was gone I've had to clean it for her. The only reason why I did is because it's her birthday and she should be having fun not cleaning. No the cleaning was apparently for me. Fennon said they'd set off so we started to get the house ready for her party. Now Chris was out back getting the bouncy castles inflated  while me and Lizzie set her decorations up. Now my mother has made her cake it helped that she was a baker. Everything was going so well. And me and Lizzie were struggling with the balloons and how to keep them on the walls. Apparently double sided tape didn't wanna stick to Chris's stupid walls. So we nailed some nails in well by we I mean Lizzie and then we attached the rope to the nail which worked amazing. Except Chris will kill us when he notices but hey it's for nova. Rose was helping set the food with my mother but first my mum brang the cake to the table. I must say we have done a amazing job. I looked at Lizzie and smiled while she pulled me into her and kissed my cheek " we did good" ans I hummed in agreement we do work well together don't we.

It was simple yet stunning a smile now we had to get the dining room ready for everything else that was good

It was simple yet stunning a smile now we had to get the dining room ready for everything else that was good. Chris was going to be grilling the food for eveyone which he'd already started. This was becoming the best party we've ever done and that's sayings one thing. Especially since we actually organised the whole thing ourselves.

Novas POV

We got into the Josue and I knew I had to go to the attic. Now I went straight there with fennon just behind me following she was confused especially when I got up to the attic but when I headed for a box that said important docs grandkids she stopped " nova don't" and I turned to her " I wanna know who she is" and Fennons faces dropped " you don't not yet" and I sighed " what is this big secret fen. Why can't I know she's my mother. I should get to know before anyone else" and fennon frowned "I know I've told them that but they want this done when she's ready" and I groaned " I wanna know" I said opening yeh box thank god it's organised so I found my name and I opened the file but fennon took it " not yet. After the party please" and I frowned " what party?" Ans she cursed herself" fuck look it's a surprise party so act surprised" and I nodded but I looked back at yeh file " I know you novs what you're gonna find out is gonna affect you're mood to party and they've all worked hard so please just enjoy it first and then read it" she handed it back to
Me and I nodded. I really didn't wanna ruin the whole party because I'd feel guilty and upset that I'd gone behind all there backs but I'd also feel upset with whoever was my mother. " if I read it after yeh party you can't give anyone a heads up. Fennon I mean it you can't tell anyone I have this or that I wanna know" and she nodded I sighed " you know who she is right?" And fennon nodded " I do. I didn't wanna but I guess because I'm older I remember more or else I'd be the same as you" and I whispered " it's gonna change everything" and she nodded " maybe for the better." And I sighed " or worst I wanna know who she is so I can track her down and just know why. I don't want her to be in my life but I wanna know why  she left me. I wanna know how she can live knowing I'm her daughter and I'm here while she is living her life without me" and fennon looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. " come on let's get out of here before matka notices" and I nodded so shut the box but I kept that file. Fennon sighed swing I was gonna keep it and I was gonna read it at some point I just had to wait now.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️