Chapter fourty one

Scarlett's POV

When I looked over to see my two girls sat down talking I knew I wanted to soak that moment up. I had too because they looked so cute. They were both wearing brown and I hadn't done that on purpose I'd picked roses outfit that day I went home to get us both clothes. But yet it worked out. I wish I'd gotten to make them match in outfits more. I did a few times since novas been in my life but not as much as I'd have liked. And we'll not recently either. Then I'd get Chris to dress her but now she's to old for him to dress her so we can't plan ahead.

So rose is gonna be sick everywhere. Although when they both walked past the bouncy house to the chairs I sighed in relief. Ofcourse nova wouldn't make rose sick on purpose. I shouldn't doubt that. Hey here I am watching them both talk about watching the new ice age movie. They both do love Disney movies more then they like to admit. Rose won't because she thinks that because nova doesn't she shouldn't. But nova finds it embarrassing because she's older which rose doesn't get yet. All she sees is the girl she looks up to doing something so she thinks that's what she has to do. And we'll I'm glad she sees my nova as a role model. Nova as a sweet kid and that's down to Chris. I just hope rose can look after herlsef and be like nova.

Novas always been good with kids. She's holding Adrian's new baby right now. It's a little girl called Millie. She's adorable and also hates people. But she loves nova. She's only a new born just a month old. We went to California to visit when she was fist born but we said we'd understand along with nova if they didn't come but they came. I think they may move Back to New York and we'll I really want that because I get more baby cuddles. Nova is currently holding her and feeding her a bottle. The talent she has to stop babies from crying is one I want. One I wish she'd gotten from me but it's all her. She's like that with kids. She's the kid whisperer.

Rose was sat next to them both. When the baby started to cry we all started to panic because she wouldn't shut up but then nova took over and we'll her and Rose have been holding the baby. I think if we hadn't thrown the party and just given her the baby's she'd have been happy. Chris had gotten up from the ground after falling out of the bouncy house with nova. He was making all of novas favs. And so wa any mom inside. This was novas day. And somehow she ignores eveyone and stays with the baby's. But it's her day she can do whatever she wants.

I walked over to my mother while eveyone was done eating a snack she pulled
Me down to sit with her. " who would of thought it" she said and I just continued to listen while she played with my hair. It's comforting when she does that. No matter how old I am I always need her and these little things she does makes me feel safe. That's why I try and do them with both my girls too. I wanna make them feel as safe as I do with my mum. Only one of them don't know that and if they do then they will stop talking to me and I'll have non of this. " we're sat here at novas 16th. It doesn't feel
Like that long ago" and I nodded she's right. I feel like she's still a baby that needs me to do everything for her. But that's not true she's a grown ass human who is the most adorable little thing to me. She means the world and more to me. " how do I tell her?" I asked and my mum just sighed at me " you be honest. Tell her what you went through after she was born. Tell her why you didn't tell her." I nodded I couldn't do it today. It would ruin her birthday but soon. Very soon she's getting older and there's only so much time that she'll give us.

My mum and I ended up getting up to get her cake ready. I had to find candles but I couldn't reach the damn draw. I was struggling until I felt someone nudge me to the side and then I saw Lizzie grabbing them. Great here come a short joke. " you could of just asked" she said handing me the candles and I smiled " yes well Chris didn't need to hide them away. It's normal to have candles" and she smiled " it's a good thing you're cute short stuff" she said with a. Wink. Great Olsen she's set me off again. I'm warm in the face which means I'm blushing. I went into the living room and. Chucked the candles at Chris so I could go outside and calm down. " come on you. Let's get miss nova inside" Lizzie said coming next to me. I nodded and Chris came to join us. And then I saw my child literally running away from us. And she hates any form of exercise so this was new. " I'll get her" Lizzie said walking off in the direction nova had run. " she really hates attention" Chris said looking amused so I slapped his arm " why does that bring you so much joy" and he smiled " because you're the same. Anyway she's been abit off today" and I nodded I could feel it too nice to know I'm not the only one. We got inside and nova and Lizzie were just behind.

I thought I'd gotten her a lot which I had but everyone had spoiled her. She had a lot of new thing and well I was not surprised she was donating her money. I always take what she gets and double it and send it off aswell as hers. I like to donate in her and roses names. I think it's cute like that.

She seemed spaced out after everyone had left I wasn't use if something was wrong. I decided she'd probably want space. So that's what I gave her. Rose had fallen asleep and Chris had taken her to bed. But then I heard nova shout so i went upstairs with Lizzie and I saw her stood I front of Chris in tears. There was a smashed picture frame on the floor. It was the one of me and her. She looked at me and I'd never seen her look at me with so much hate. Oh good god no.

______________________________

Well I can't drag it out anymore the next chapter is the start

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️