Chapter ten

Novas POV

" hello there" Isaac said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and smiled " do I get a hug too" Peter asked and I nodded and hugged him " it's been forever since you've been back at school" and I sighed " and it's gonna be longer again" and they nodded we spoke everyday the three of us but we don't get to see each other at school but we make up for that by meeting up after school hours. I've brang them to set a few times because we'll I'm usually there and it's easier to hang out around there.

We had English class and we'll that's my favourite class it's the only one I can actually enjoy and feel like I'm doing well in. Also it helps that it's my favourite teacher that teaches me. And then we had chemistry and biology. During family science is when we were supposed to have that stupid presentation but when I got into class with the boys my English teacher miss C was waiting there outside for me. " is it okay if I steal you away?" And I smiled so I knew now which teacher it was that dad had talked to. " yes please" I said saying my goodbyes to yeh boys and practically skipping away. " don't get to happy you're going to be doing maths work" and I turned back around " on secound thought that presentation sounds pretty fun" and she laughed and turned me around " yeh no I had to clear my schedule to get you out of there so no" and I frowned I did not wanna do more of that work then I had to. " I have maths later though" and she nodded " you can prove eveyone wrong by knowing everything before hand" and I scoffed " yeh no im fine thanks" she didn't look very impressed at my sarcasm " I'll be happy to ring you're aunts" and I went wide eyed " you don't have their numbers" and she smiled walking into her office " you wanna bet on that. They are you're emergency contacts" how the heck did I forget about that. And how do I get that changed. " come on" she said ans I sighed great so I'm doing maths. By the time I'd done here it was time for my actual maths class. Now I hated my teacher grade one prick. She like jumped on my last nerve oh gosh I hate her. She loved it when I was wrong and that's what makes me want to never want to step foot in this class room again. That smug look I mean you teach a bunch of teenagers numbers you're not exactly president are you. And for some reason she's always hated me like I've never stood a chance. She has made comments about my dad so I'm assuming she has a problem with the fact my dads who he is? Which what the fuck does that have to do with me please? Like have a go at my mother oh wait she can't. So yeh I sat down I was gonna try and just get through this lesson without getting into bay trouble. I'll just keep my head down and do the work. " nova answe this question" and we'll laying low wasn't gonna work now. " it's 3b" it was actually the exact question from the book of revision miss C gave me so I'm not sure if it's cheating that I knew the answer. Well I did say it fast without even working shit all out but I was right. " you're wrong." And I gaped at her " no im not" and she glared at me. " right for answering back I want you out. You won't interrupt my class" and I genuinely was so confused and so was everyone else by the looks of it. " what the hell did I do? You asked me a question and I answered it" and she grabbed her ras dip I knew that was it once she radioed for me to be taken out I was gonna be in some big rouble. So I got up and left the room she wasn't gonna get to have the satisfaction of being the reason I left so I did something before I left " oops" I said as I accidentally hit her coffe mug while it spilled on her sheets of papers. She looked pissed like the worst I've seen so I left without another word. She deserves that I didn't start this. " come on you know the drill" I heard miss C say to me. I knew she was gonna have to call my dad and that meant another long talk from him " you only had to last one day" she said and I'm pretty sure my maths teacher also hates how I only come in some of the time for lessons. I swear this grown women is so jealous it's scary. " yeh well this wasn't my fault ask eveyone in the class" and she sighed " I believe you but the coffee?" And informed ye stray wa sme I stopped to her level maybe if I hadn't I'd be in less trouble right now.

"Bubs" I heard my dad say I'd been waiting for him for about "15 mins. " why take so long?" I asked and he shook his head " you're in trouble no getting to
Ask questions. Well actually you're aunts saw my phone and that it wa story's school calling so when I answered and told them I was leaving they would not stop going after me asking what was wrong. That's Dre going to follow me here if I hadn't had Robert cover me so I could slip out. And you young lady we've spoken about how you don't talk back to adults even if their wrong" and I tried to speak but he shut me down " pi know it wasn't you're fault. Believe it or not I do know my child and I know that this happens way to often" and that's when miss C spoke " I'm trying to get her moved but it's rpibig to be difficult because she's got so much potential and I can't send her hugged because she won't understand and I can't send her to a loser class because she won't learn anything new" and I hate to say thy is but she's actually right.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full
Meal

Get a good nights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️