Chapter fifty seven

Novas POV

" nooo I'm Not getting out you'll have to drag me" I hugged holding onto the door as he pulled me out. " novalie we're here and may I remind you it was you who told me to go do this movie" and I formed holding on to the door " you didn't tell me I'd be staying here!" And he laughed and picked me up over his shoulder. I gave up then because what's the point " okay let's get you inside" he said and put me down " I'm not talking to her" I said and he just wiped the door and took me in. " we're here!" Dad yelled and I saw Scarlett appear with a smile but I wasn't gonna reciprocate it " hi" she said and I looked away. " nova I raised you with manners" dad said and I sighed " hello" I said and looked down at the floor. I didn't wanna bother.

" coke on let's get you to you're room" she said taking one of the begs and I mumbled " not my room" but I don't think they heard me because I'm at the back. " this is it" she said taking me into a big room. Wow it's actually my style. Like exactly how I'd decorate my room. " do you like it?" She asked me and I nodded not looking at her but the room. " I'll leave you to unpack while I make dinner" she said leaving I approached that she didn't stay and gave me space. " you know she had this room decorated a few months ago so you could start staying over" and I looked at him in shock " why didn't I know?" And he frowned " a surprise" and I shook my head " yeh she loves keeping things from Me" and he frowned " no nova-" and I stopped him " can we just start unpacking instead please I don't wanna talk about it" and he nodded while he unzipped my bag and started to take things out for me to put away. I opened a door hat I thought was the wardrobe but it was the bathroom. It was so pretty even the toilet. And it was stocked with all my products that I use already. She got me all new stuff. I was a little loss for words everything was what I used from my toothpaste to my shampoo and even my skin care. It's all there. She remembered exactly what I use and went to get me it all. I walked back out and dad had a box in his arms " it was in youre closet with you're name" and he Handed it to me while leaving me with it. He went back into the closet while I opened the box. It was some socks along with some chewing gum and a hair brush. There were also hair ties and face masks. She'd gotten me more stuff then she needed to. I put it down on my bed side table and took the things out and placed them in the right places in my room. " okay come on Scarlett has probably made dinner by now" and I nodded I did miss her pasta bake so I kinda hope that's what she made. Scarlett makes nice food so at least I can count on nice food while I'm being held here. That's at least something to keep me going. I dunno how I'll go a full month of staying here and keeping the silent treatment. But I have to try.

We got downstairs and I smelt the happiness of my late childhood. Scarlett's cooking. I walked in and I smiled because it's a comfort smell. She's shown me how to make it but nothing I make of hers tastes the same. I dunno why it just doesn't taste the same.

" here you go I was just about to call you both" she said handing us plates. I took mine and said " thanks" she smiled wide at me I can't believe a simple thanks made her smile so much. I don't get why it has that affect on her but I won't complain. I got to the table and sat to eat. Dad and Scarlett were talking about whatever and I just didn't listen I just ate. I wanted to Anjou my meal so that's what I did. Until dad called me " nova?" And I nodded showing him he had my attention " you want any lord to eat?" And I shook my head "
I'm full" and he nodded taking my plate from me. He loves to clean dives shocking know I thought the same thing when I realised that too.

" nova have you unpacked?" She asked me and I nodded this is still me not talking I'm just also not being rude while my dads here or he'll kill me. He won't be happy if I be incredibly rude to her while she's letting me stay here. Even if she's decided to not be my mother.

" how about we watch one last move for a while" and I nodded somehow just not talking to anyone is the key. " okay can we watch something that's e can all enjoy" and Scarlett asked " what about finding nemo" and I nodded that a move from my childhood that I love so yes I will happily be teaching that. Scarlett left the room
For some teaks w hike is at down " see it's kit going to bad is it?" And I shook my head " no I guess it's not then. But there still time" and he nodded he clearly was trying to say I told yous so but it's not that. I still don't trust her as my mother and I don't want her to be anyway. I ended up cuddling up to my dad on the sofa while the movie played. Scarlett had come back in with loads of snacks for us to eat. Lizzie was at home today because of her house being done so I didn't mind her being absent. Although she is always with me it's weird when she's not. It's the same with all of them except when I'm mad then hey can smell a fart.

______________________________

Remember to drink water
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️