Chapter fifty two

Novas POV

" wake up bubs!" Dad said running into my room. I swear to god this man is going to drive me up the wall these next three days. " yes!" I graoned and he smiled " get up we're going on a run" and I sighed " noooo can we do something normal like brunch?!" And he looked at me like a I had two heads. Jesus if I was talking to Scarlett I could of gotten her to get him to leva me alone but no she had to lie to me for my whole Damn life didn't she. And dad knew I wasn't gonna go tell her and she's the only one he listens to when she says something about me. Which now makes sense as to why he listen to her because she's my mum. " come on i want time with you before I go" and I sighed he's not going to leave me alone the big monkey so I nodded. " get out then old
Man" and he smiled wide and left. I got up nd changed into leggings and a long shirt. I'm gonna be sweating like a pig no point in me dressing to look cute.

I got downstairs and dad was trying to offer me a protein shake " right I'm going on the run leave me alone now" and he nodded still smiling wide. I went out with him and when I say I was dying and we were only down the street. I started to run faster and the. I turned so I could go round back to the house " nova that's not the way" and I yelled " it is today" and he laughed running after me. I ran all the way back home and I was sure I was about to pass out.

I walked into the living room heaving and I sat down " novalie" Scarlett said I couldn't move because I really needed water which she seemed to understand because she gave me a bottle of water and I downed it all. Just when I was done dad ran in " oh god maybe it's good we finished" and I nodded " you think?!" And he laughed " are you trying to kill me before you leave old man?" And he smiled moving the hair from my face " yup" and I groaned " Christopher" Scarlett said and he stopped which I tried not to laugh at. He looked like a child that had just been told of. " stop making her run for miles can you guys not go I don't know for a walk" and she was looking at me now " I tried he didn't Wanna" I defended myself I'm not getting yelled at right now. I got up and slowly walked out do the I then my nuckles were sore and I'm gonna kill that old man.

Scarlett's POV

She spoken to me. She actually Spoke to me. And now she's walking away like a 90 year old. I slapped Chris on the head and he yelled "hey!" And I smiled wide "she spoke to me and it wasn't her saying she hates me!" And he smiled " see wear her down. Although ima it's she just forgot she's mad im but it's progress" and he's definitely right but I'm not gonna knock a gift horse in the mouth I'm very grateful that she did that for me. Well you know what I mean. I just wanna be her mum.

Novas POV

I had a very long hot bath and got out I smelled a lot better but everything still hurt. I went downstairs with my wet hair and Lizzie was stood laughing " why are you walking like that?" And I galred " Chris made me run" and he came out of nowhere " Chris?!" And I nodded " when you're on the verge of killing me you're known as Chris. Now I wanna eat something so can you please stop torturing me and do something we both can enjoy." And he nodded. " fine we can go for ice cream" and I smiled I was excited for that. " yay let's go" I said pulling him but he stopped me he's very heavy when he wants to be which now makes me think how often when I do this he just lets me do it. "'Why aren't you moving?" And he smiled " do you wanna invite anyone else" and I looked at Lizzie " you wanna come?" And she shook her head so I looked at dad waiting but he didn't budge " what she said no" and he smirked "you didn't ask everyone" and I should of known that he was going to suggest asking Scarlett " nope don't push it" I said I was nice once and he thinks that it fixed it all? Nope that not how any of that works. He nodded letting me go ans get ready to leave while he ans Lizzie stayed behind ans went somewhere.

Chris's POV

" I'm gonna tell her while we're out she can't yell in public" and Lizzie nodded " good plan you want me there?" And I shook my head I better be alone or she's going to kill
Some one and that someone being me. " novalie let's go" I yelled and she said to give her a few minuets. " scar?" And she came out of the other room " yeh what's wrong?"" and I smiled " I'm taking nova for Ive cream" and she just nodded but she's never had to actually care for iur child so this was going to be interesting. " I'm gonna tell her while we're out" and she chuckled " welll good luck with that" and I smiled and left yeh room.

Nova came down and smiled "
I'm ready let's go" and I nodded somat so it's now time for us to go. She's gonna have to pack for a month and a half. I don't even know if my filming will be longer but I really hope not because I can't be bothered to hear nova asking and texting me every two minutes whne I'd be home.

______________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️