Chapter fifty five

Novas POV

I woke up to the sound of power tools. What are they building a new house or something what yeh fuck is going on out there. I'd don't wanna move so I decided the best thing for me to do was try and go back to sleep. As I tried to fall asleep again it just wasn't working all I could think of was what could be going on outside. Yes call me nosy because that's exactly what I am. I climbed out of bed and went to my window to Open it. I saw my dad Lizzie and Scarlett stood infornt of so much wood and I wanted to laugh because they all looked confused. " isn't it this way" Lizzie said moving the paper and I swear how do they not  know which way the bloody instructions go. Scarlett looked fed up and dad was trying to put the pieces together. " do they even need this?" Dad asked and Lizzie and Scarlett both spoke "yes" and I giggled To myself what the hell were they making.

I went downstairs to try to find rose but I couldn't see her. Until I got outside and saw she wa slaying on a chair drawing. " nova" she yelled which caught all the adults attentions. " nova come here" dad said and I went over to them all to see this. I may aswell get some laughs out of all of this. " yes?" And he handed me the paper " do these make sense" and I bite back a laugh because yes they do. They do make a lot of sense actually and I can't believe dad and the other two didn't know. " erm it helps if you hold it this way" and I showed them and. Well it all clicked for them. They knew now and frowned " why could we figure that out." Lizzie said and I giggled " not as smart unfortunately Olsen" and that got me a glare but you know what any excuse to rub it in I won't miss out.

I left them to whatever it was they were doing a small went to join rose. She was colouring and I smiled " can I help" and she nodded now she's a kid which means she doesn't care about the drawing being neat. Me on the other hand I seem to develop OCD and I can't let any bit of the colour outside of the lines. So I don't let rose colour where I am or I'll have a heart attack. I've had times where I've almost yelled at her over a stupid drawing but I didn't. I shut up and let her enjoy doing her thing. She was so happy with the rainbow princess we coloured she showed eveyone which made it all worth it in the end.

Now I wa a checking the weather and well it only gets warmer today and I was half asleep and I was in my pjs still. I wasn't planning on going anywhere and rose was in hers. " you know I'm gonna be staying with you" and she looked up at me with a smile " really?" And I nodded I may aswell get to tell her because I wanna see her happy " omg yay" and I giggled while she hugged me.

Scarlett's POV

Building this thing was taking it out of me but as I kept reminding myself and the other two it's for the kids. I wa snow telling Lizzie and Chris where to put things and we'll I was getting a burst view of you know why I mean. But it wa a really hot and I was gonna pass out. I turned my head to check on rose but I saw ba scene that made my heart flutter. My girls were hugging and they were both just so happy in that moment. I wonder what caused it.

We were making a new swing set for them. The old one wasn't safe and also was more for baby's then these two. Yes I know there older but nova likes spending time in the garden and now so does rose so this is a nice thing for them to have. And i had mine updated a while ago but Chris's was the same from when nova was roses age. He was so bad at telling her no at the beginning I can't even begin. Anything she set eyes on she didn't even have to say anything she could just look and he'd buy whatever it was.he stopped after I rated him out to my mum because nova didn't need to grow up spoiled. I wanted her to grow up appreciating what she got and respecting her things. And that's what she does. Now I know I do spoil her but that's now she's older and actually knows why she's getting it.

Anyway we were almost done they just needed to attach the things they sit on. And they were done. If I say we I'm gonna get killed by them both. And I've just ordered myself a takeaway so I choose life. The food was the best part.

Novas POV

Omg there making a swing set. That's the only thing it could be. There just aren't any seats but I think that's what there doing with those plastic things. Omg yay. And there's a big circle one to lay on. Oh so that's gonna be great to watch stars. I feel like I still haven't gotten it into my head that my dad leaves in two days. He's just there building a fucking swing like casual.

I don't feel like I wanna give in. This whole Scarlett thing I know they think I'll give on but I need to know why. And no one's told me why. So no I won't roll over and let her take advantage of me and my emotions. " girls come here" dad yelled and me and rose got up. Rose tan to them while I decided not to show how excited I was because I'm not 7. It looked really good actually rose was gonna enjoy it and with some cushions I could too. I can curl up with a comic and just sit in front of the stars. Or even sleep out here although dad would whether brining me inside or sleeping on the ground next to me. Although I won't get to do that for a month because he's leaving me with Scarlett.

We ate pizza and well I was exhausted so I decided to go to bed tomorrow is my last full day with my dad and I swear I don't think I'm ready.

____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️