Chapter sixty four

Novas POV

I decided that today I would get up and be productive. Like actually try and do something instead for waiting my day. But asoon as I got up I wanted to go back to sleep. So that idea went out the window.

Scarlett's been spending more time with me and rose instead of working. She works more from home and she doesn't talk about work so much when she's with us. Lizzie has stayed everyday now for a week and I'm not surprised there honestly. Dad has been enjoying his time away but now every time I phone go talk to him he just logs and says he misses me. I keep trying to tell him that he has me for the rest of his life but after a lasybtalked to him about some deep shit. Yano about how we don't know what's going to happen and that life's to shelf he called me after that and said he's retiring and staying with me. I wanted to fly there and talk well more like yell at that women. If she wanted roses with that crap then she can but why bring my dad into it all is beyond me. She didn't charge him it was free.

Now I'm sat again in the garden laying on the grass with sunglasses on alone. It's a very hot day so rose chose to stay inside but then I heard the door open so I assumed she'd changed her mind. Except I saw my mum walking towards me with a glass of water. Yes I'm referring to her as mum it's strange for me to especially at first. I don't call her mum to her face because I just can't blurt it out that's a big thing. I wanna be ready and we'll when it's the right moment I will.  Now I took the glass of water and finished it all in one big gulp because I didn't realise how thirsty I was until  she offered me it. She'd taken the seat next to me and sat back. " you like being out here" she said and I nodded she's not wrong there. I would spend all my time out here if I could. Now I heard the door open again and I saw Lizzie walk out with her big gloves and massive hat. I turned to my mum and smirked " and you find her attractive?" And she nodded staring at Lizzie the women looked like a proper gardener and my mum was not blinking " omg you two are unbelievable" and Lizzie asked " now what did I do" and I looked her up and down " I dunno Dora the explora" and she swatted my arm. " the plants need taking care of" she said walking of and I mumbled " so does Scarlett" which Scarlett seemed to hear because she slapped my arm. I smiled innocently at her and turned again to sun bathe.

I must of done something right because I fell asleep and no one woke me up. Although I did turn over so if I did tan it wouldn't be that bad. But then I felt cold water and I jumped. " what the fuck" and I screamed and I saw Lizzie laughing with a water gun but before I could say anything she sprayed me again " stop it!" I yelled running but she wasn't giving up. " dora doesn't give up" and I screamed and ran inside she can't get me in here Scarlett will kill her. But that didn't matter because she came in and cornered me where the fuck is Scarlett? I closed my eyes preparing myself for the water but I heard two little foot steps " hands of my sister!" And then I heard Lizzie yell when I opened my eyes I saw rose with a water gun and can't believe the timing of this kid. I looked towards the sink and there was another water gun so I grabbed it and aimed it at Lizzie who ran outside. Just when I thought we'd gotten the upper hand Scarlett came out and started to chase me and rose. " we're you're kids women where does you're loyalty lie" I screamed and she was laughing great guilt didn't work. I heard rose start to cry and I turned to look at her and so the water stopped because Scarlett went straight to her and so did Lizzie. I saw rose wink at me and I knew she was faking the little shit. She nodded and I nodded too grabbing both Lizzie and Scarlett's guns and running. " what the hell!" Lizzie yelled and rose ran after me. " losers" rose yelled mad I laughed Scarlett was pouting at Lizzie and I can't watch this anymore so I sprayed them both again. " that's the last one this is done" I said as I high five rose I smiled this was a nice little comfort memory I had.

The quick realisation that I'm spelled though hit me so I waddled inside and changed into some pjs. I went downstairs and I couldn't find anything but a red bull van so I took that and drank it " novalie!" And I looked at Scarlett oh shit. " that's not good for you" and I sighed " it's okay dad let's me-" and I realised I just outed him and he's gonna get an earful. " nova" and I groaned putting it down. She took it and drank the can. " you said it's bad for me" and she smiled handing it back to me it was half drank " yes baba I did. But if you wnat it you can finish it off" and I mumbled " I wanted to drink the full thing" and she turned to me with a raised eyebrow and I turned faking innocent " who said that?" That made her laugh.

" I'm tired" I said after abit and I knew if I whined I may get told to go to bed. Which is what I want because currently we're sat learning to knit with Lizzie. How we got here is because my mum can't say no to this women. This crap is for old people it's boring and I'm gonna stab this stick in my eye. Mum looked at me with a sympathetic smile and said " go up to bed I'll be in later to say goodnight" and I nodded taking my chance and running for the hills. Well my room actually but who cares I'm not making a blanket anymore.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️