Chapter twenty one

Novas POV

My birthday is in a week! Eeeek. How did I just remember that. I was currently setting up my spot in the garden to watch the stars. They don't let me sleep out here anymore since I got a bug in my ear. I fell asleep just with my pillow and duvet and it was warm in the night so dad didn't take me in. Well what happened was dad had come to sleep outside with me. No matter how secure the neighbourhood is he'd never let me sleep outside alone. Well when I asked that morning I felt so uncomfortable from my ear. It felt blocked but I could hear a faint scratching . It was strange so I'd do what I could I told my dad. He panicked na though I'd lost my hearing so he rushed me to hospital. Even though I had no clue what I was doing at all. Wel the doctor found a caterpillar inside my ear and well now dad has that fear. So while I got refay so did all the adults and well they laid down next to me. Is anyone was gonna take something like that away it was good. To be fair the only reason I can do this is because dad thinks it's about school but it's not. When I'm in bother or a scratch he asks me anything I just blame school because he's never gonna question anything to the school so  let's hope that stays like that or god forbid. Now I knew I wanted these custom Jordans and a racer jacket but I've been saving for it and with my birthday money I'll be able to get it. The money I get from jobs goes to my saving which I asked for I get a little cut but I spent my last money on clothes and well the money I did have was for elegances or if I needed it. So yeh I may have just hinted to them but I didn't want anyone buying me them so I didn't send them
Yeh links to anything. They all go over board with presents anyway. Aunt scar and Lizzie love to shop and get things for me which normal people
Would also love but I'm me and I don't. I don't want anyone wasting money on me. I was very tired and well me yawning gave me away real fast. " Okay come inside now you" aung scar said getting up and I pouted the stars looked so nice. It wasn't even that dark it was getting there but it was after sunset and before it got fully dark. I tried to put at her but it wasn't gonna work not when she wants me in bed is bad. Soo yeh I have in and she dragged me up to my room literally because she wants me up there she can deal with it.
I laid my head down in bed after if gotten tragu for bed I didn't mind teh sleep but I didn't need to fall asleep just yet not without my two grown ass aunts. No no it's be a crime for me too fall asleep without a goodnight. Wow I can already hear that. " night novalie" I heard dad say when he walked shot o me. I wa slaying down in bed and I didn't make an effort to move and get up so he just kissed my forehead and left the room. " aww you stayed awake" Lizzie said while she and aunt scar came in to the room. I rolled my eyes at her " yes I'd do I didn't Nat you both to wake me while I sleeping" and she scoffed " excuse me we wouldn't of" and I nodded " okay so not only would both of you moving around wake me up but you both can't stand not to say goodnight" and we'll shunt scar didn't say anything's he just slid down in bed and kissed my forehead but Lizzie sat down and playfully slapped my arm " I would not have Scarlett would" and I sighed because she would and Scarlett just pulled me against her and hummed she wasn't even saying much which kinda made me think she's tired so I closed my eyes and said " night" and they Botha aid it back. I may or may not always need whoever is awake to say goodnight or I can't sleep.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and I sighed but I could hear someone in the bathroom so I just waited ms aunt scar walked out and she smiled at me while climbing back IN to bed. "Ozzie went downstairs for a zoo meeting" and I nodded those were very normal especially for Lizzie and aunt scar. Dad tried to go in unless he was sick or I was sick. He wouldn't miss any meeting in person unless he's dyin. Which is the exact opposite to everyone else. I got up and she pulled me back down " it's 7am nova" and that hurt me. I don't get up and she knew that so I just laid my head back down and tried to hard to fall asleep instead of being awake so Early and  having nothing to do.

The next time I awake I was still with aunt scar because someone was holding me but I could still smell her aorund me where as Lizzie's perfume had now faded slightly then the morning. " come on novs" she said and I cranked myself eyes opened " we got another interview later" and I sighed I wa a getting dragged to that too wasnt I? " what time?" And she stroked my head and spoke " 3 we've got plenty of time but if you go to sleep again I won't be able to get you up" ans she was vey much right I would not have moved a muscle if ur was up to me. I just smiled up at her and she smiled at me. She's what's kept me close na I'd love how she looks after me.

_____________________________

I rushed this

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️