Chapter seven

Nova's POV  ( trigger warning ⚠️)

Matka placed all the food at the table now usually I'd help her but it today and I think she knew how hungry I was because she'd placed all my favourites conveniently infornt of me. I didn't say anything I just started on my food. Obviously I'm not an animal I didn't lose all my manners I did wait for matka to sit and say we can start to eat. I practically inhaled all my food and well it was so Damn good I'd isn't even mind. I could eat this food all day long with no issues. Scarlett smiled at me while I ate and I knew something was up but I'll just leave that for later let me enjoy my meal. I'd forgotten about the problems of earlier in the day I just ate my feelings away like they were nothing. Now that's far from the truth because I needed to try and get out do this project but that's for future me to figure out.

I wanted to eat my dessert but matka said we can only have it while we watched the movie and this was a tradition dad always loved to watch movies with me and So did eveyone else I had told dad when I first got here that I hadn't watched movies much when I was younger. The first thing he ever did was sit me down and watch the little mermaid with him. The first movie I ever watched with Lizzie was frozen and the first one I ever watched with aunt scar and rose was beauty and the beast. That's actually roses favourite movie and we'll I could see why I didn't blame her on that choice it was my favourite too. Actually I had a soft spot for Mulan. That women was the baddest of them all and she didn't need that man at the end falling in love or not she didn't need to. She was a strong perfect women icon and then she Married the man who's all up his own ass.

I slid down on the sofa while dad laid down on the floor. Lizzie and wing scar were sat on the sofa but my legs were draped over Lizzie's lap and my head was resting on aunt a
Scarlett's lap. She was playing with my hair and I was content in these moments. Matka put toy story and well we all watched that. We watched Disney movies because I'd missed out on them and also they all see me as a child and refuse  to let me watch anything else. At the end of the movie I saw auntie scar and dad leave yeh room but before I could ask Lizzie just put her phone infornt of me and talked about her new role.

Scarlett's POV

" Chris can we talk" I said he's novas dad and we'll this class thing needs to be sorted. He just nodded and I walked him towards a different room so we could talk privately. " what's up?" Ans I sighed " nova was upset earlier. She had this class thing to do a family tree and well she doesn't wanna do it because she doesn't want people knowing that's he doesn't have a mum. And I tried to tell her that I do love her but obviously she doesn't know who I am to her and yeh" and he just listens to me " you still hell bent on not telling her?" And I nodded but he just sighed " you're a great mum scar. I know you went through a lot after she was born and I've always stood by you. I know it's killing you even when you don't say it because that's what it was like for me at the start. You wanna be more then the cool aunt" and this is why he's my best friend he knows me better then anyone. I went through post natal depression after novs was born. That little monkey was everything but I didn't think I was able to be her mother. I just stopped. I stopped doing anything and she was only a year old at the time. Chris came home to find me in a messy house with nova crying at the top of her lungs. He knew I'd been struggling and well he'd been doing everything he could but it wasn't enough to help me. I was getting worse and well it got to the point where I had to think about her. I had to put her first and giving her up was the worst thing I'd done. In my head it was the best thing for her. I told my family and Chris's and wel they were understanding but they said that they'd have helped with nova but I want my girl to have a better life. And then I had rose. This time I got put  on tablets and well they helped alot. Novas always been the thing missing in my life. And then the accident happened and I was too scared. I didn't wanna go back to that time so I just avoided her. I avoided all of it until romain told me I'd only heal when I had my little girl back. And so I went to see her and well  I couldn't stay away. I saw how she was with Chris and I didn't want her to look at me like I was the person she hated most in this world. That was the last thing I wanted I don't think I could deal with it and we'll the longer the lie went on it just spiralled and now I'm her aunt scar. And I'll take whatever I can get. I'd never ever leave her again. And this right now is the only way I can be in her life. Chris and Lizzie have always understood and well they know how much I love that girl that's why they've agreed to not tell her same for everyone else in our family's. I was grateful we kept nova a secret when she was born this lie was easier to keep going because not many people knew I was her mother. " that kid loves you" he said and I nodded I know that's true but if she finds out I'm her mother after I've had her cry to me about how she wants her mama she won't forgive me. She'll never forgive me for this. I've made mistakes and nova is always going to be the first person on my list. " Chris I know that's why I do everything I can to keep her happy" and he sighed again " she's never gonna be fully happy unless you tell her" and I frowned " I'll sort the school thing. You can say what you like but I've told you this before she may not know you're her mother but since you've been back in her life you haven't stopped being her mother. It comes naturally to you it always has" ans he kissed my forehead " come on or our girl is gonna question us" and I giggled because that's exactly what our child would do.

____________________________

Can nova forgive her?

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good nights rest

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️