Chapter seventy ( final)

Novas POV

I saw them all stood in the same places we'd left them. They all looked so sad and I kinda just wanted to smile at them just because that means they've loved having  me here. And we'll even if I did go it's not like I'm leaving them. They'll still see me it's not like I've fallen of the edge of the planet I'm just not gonna be around.

Now don't get me wrong I miss my room and home but somehow along the way this now feels like home too. Not having Scarlett and rose to wake up with is not what I want. Scarlett would stay all the time anyway and I know now she's probably gonna stay more if I do ever go home.

" have you packed?" She asked me and I nodded the suitcase was empty I wasn't going anywhere but I wanted to play a prank on them. It's like a once in a time prank and dad and I can't resist. Scarlett looked so sad and rose came and hugged my legs " don't go yet" and I frowned I was gonna break right then because how can I just hurt the kid but dad spoke " she's gonna be back soon" and rose held on to my legs tighter. Wow if I was really leaving I wouldn't be able to actually. Lizzie came and hugged some while rose stayed in her spot. " it feels strange having you go." And I smiled " you're gonna look after Scarlett?" And she nodded " you know you and rose are like my own?" And I nodded I know how much she loves me I don't need her to tell me.

Lizzie managed to peel rose off me and that's when Scarlett came and hugged me " I love you baby. And you're always welcome this is you're home" and I smiled " I'm holding you to it because I'm not going anywhere mama" and she pulled back slight confused and I started to chuckle with my dad. I could see she didn't know if she should be concentrating on what I said or happy because of what I called her. " huh?" And I smiled wide laughing " I'm staying if you'll have me" and dad smiled putting his hand on my shoulder  " and me" and I giggled because scarlet looked so happy " really?"
She asked and we both nodded her pulled me into a tight hug and I giggled I was gonna tell her I love her but when I'm alone with her. Just gotta get her alone. I wanna make this day special because she's even there for me. She's looked after me and she's my mum. Weather she's been that my whole life or not she's still my mum. And I do love her I always have but I haven't told her that as my mum. so yes she should have that something nice and special. And also I'm extra so I wanna make her think I'm being cute by telling her alone. It's gonna be our little thing.

" okay so I want us to have a family dinner" Scarlett said she had me in her arms but she also had rose too. I couldn't move even if I did want too. " I'll help you" dad said and they started to talk about what they wanted to make. I didn't really care so I managed to get out and go into the garden to just sit. And that's when I heard someone come out. " they are talking about different types of fish" Lizzie said sitting next to me and I smiled at her. " how you feeling?" I asked her and she smiled at me " happy" and I looked at her " you going to tell you're eyes that?" And she sighed " I'm scared" and I nodded Theres more I can tell " I don't know if I'm good enough for her. Or you and rose." There it is I knew it was more. " you're both perfect for each other or I wouldn't have forced you on a date" and she bumped her shoulder with mine " thanks for that" and I giggled " you're welcome. You're good for her. And for me and rose. We couldn't ask for anyone better even if we tried" and she nodded because I was definitely right. And she needed to hear it. Sometimes we just need reassurance. I'm not sure how to say what I feel most of the time but when it comes to others I seem to know how to give advice.

" I should go help" Lizzie said but she didn't make an effort to move at all she stayed sat down " you going?" And she laughed " I said should" and I laughed with her.

We headed back inside after rose was saner outside to find us. Apparently they ended up ordering because the cooks didn't wanna actually cook. So we were having pizza. I felt kinda bad because dad really wanted his own bed but he's insisting on staying here. I think it's because he missed these guys too and well staying here means we alls gay together. That's all we want is that.

I decided I wanted to watch a old movie. I always say I'm good and up  to date with movies but there's a few classics I still need to watch. I wanna watch pulp fiction which has been on my watch list for ages. I also wanted  to watch kill bill but rose was not interested in either of them. She wanted to watch bar is I did have the adujstnin my side but that didn't matter if rose didn't agree then we couldn't. It's not really that fake actually so yeh here we are about to start watching moana. I think it's a boring movie but Scarlett rose and dad seemed to be loving life right now. I shared a look of boredom with Lizzie but I couldn't change the movie so it was like being stuck in a hell loop.

I wish that I could actually live in my dream worlds. You know when I Zoe out and I make things up in my head I wish I could just jump in and out of those. I kinda did but as if I'm actually living in them. I dunno how to describe it. I've always had a active imagination growing up no one knew what was going in my head.

I was so tired but I wanted to talk to my mum first so I went to get ready for bed but I took so much longer getting ready. I knew she'd be in to say goodnight to me. I was using this new cleanser she'd given me it didn't have a label on it because it was a sample from her new line. She wanted me to test it and see what I thought. I didn't mind her using me like that because I was the one benefiting from it all. I mean I get the products first and free where as it's the opposite for a lot of other people.

There was a knock on my door and I smiled I knew who it was it was a soft knock. So I said " it's open" because it was and in walked Scarlett. She smiled at me and came to hug me which I gladly accepted " i love you sweet peach" and I smiled " I love you too mama" and that made her pull back but she was still holding me " you didn't?" And I nodded " yes I did mama" and she squealed pulling me back into her " I don't think I can be happier" and that's when Lizzie spoke " well that should change I was a thinking we should stay in here tonight like we used too" and I looked at Scarlett to see if that's was okay with her and she nodded " I'd love nothing more" she said kissing my forehead.

I climbed into bed and they both cuddled up with me holding me close and safe making sure I was protected from the world outside. I was happy and I felt safe. It's so funny how it all changes and I'm happy that it changed. It's scary but when it's a moment like this just the best.  It's what life's supposed to be.

____________________________

And that's it.

This is my new book which the first chapter is out right now so check it out

I love you all thanks for the support on this book.

My messages are always open

Till the next book my loves❣️