Chapter sixty two

Scarlett's POV

I was holding  her close. For her sake and my own. I can't go back and change it but I do know I have let her down. She hadn't moved but I knew she had been crying with me. She definitely has stopped crying. Because my neck isn't wet any more. " novie" i rasped out and she didn't move. I moved her back and she made a noise of protest. My baby's fallen asleep on me. I smiled as I laid back on her bed. She was laying on top of me now with her face still buried in my neck. I really hope I can be her mama now. I hope she lets me. I really just want to be there for her as her mother. And if she can call me mama we'll that may be the best thing I've heard since I was told I was having a girl. I always wanted a girl because I wanted my cuddles. And rose hates them but my novie loved them. And she still does. I played with her hair and just slid there until I fell asleep myself.

Novas POV

The first thing I heard was " omg thank the heaven you both made up" and then someone sat on my other side. I was laying on Scarlett because all I could smell was her. She hadn't moved me of her or out of her neck. " shhh she's sleeping" Scarlett said and by her voice she had just woken with me. " no she's not" I mumbled and then tried to move  but Scarlett held me tighter. I didn't even know she had her arms wrapped around me " no I want cuddles" and who was i to complain I'm still sleepy so I went back to my place. " I dropped rose with you're mum and bough you both breakfast" Lizzie said and I smiled Turing my head. " novie" mum whined but I moved so I could sit up with Lizzie. Scarlett huffed and did the same " great so we're awake now" she grumbled and I smiled " I wanna eat" and that made her break into a smile " fine". I smiled wide and I thought about how without thinking my mind forgave her. I just want her to protect me and love me. That's it. And by the way she's looking at me that's what she's planning to do. " I love you baba" and she kissed my cheek which I scrunched my nose too. " can we go for a family dinner. There a new place that just opened and I wanted to go really bad" and Scarlett nodded looking at Lizzie who nodded " we can all go tonight" Lizzie said kissing my cheek and opening the bag.

We all ate it was a nice breakfast but healthy but nice. " I texted my mom to let her know we're coming by to get rose later but until then what do you wanna do?" And I shrugged " I don't know i kinda miss my dad" and they both frowned at me. Yeh okay it's supposed to be happy but I do I miss him. " how about we call him" and I thought to myself I don't want him to know me and Scarlett are talking not yet. I wanna surprise him at least so I turned to her with a sheepish look which she raised an eyebrow at " can you not tell him" and she looked kinda offended like actually she looked really offended " erm yeh I just remembered I have something erm I have to call rose" and she got up and left. I looked at Lizzie who looked confused too. " am I in the wrong?" I asked and she shook her head " no I just think she thought everything was okay now. You didn't do anything wrong I promise" and I sighed " so why do I feel bad?" And she smiled at me " because we raised you with a conscious" and I groaned at her "
So it's all you're own faults" and she giggled " I'll go talk to her but don't tell my dad about anything please" and she nodded crossing her heart.

I walked out of the room and I realised I don't know where Scarlett's room is until Lizzie walked out of my room with the trash " you're lost?" And I nodded which made her laugh " it's the one right here" and I looked it's the door opposite mine? How the hell did I not know her room is across mine. To be fair I handy even really left my room much so I'll give myself some credit for knowing what I do. And what I know is where the kitchen is.

Lizzie walked off and I Sighed what if she's not
In her room then what do I do . I mean I can't just stay in there but I can hear movement so I assume it's her or a big rat. Did I just compare her to a rat? Oh good lord thank god she can't hear me right now. I walked into her room and she was sat in her bed with a photo frame I. Her hands. I came in to the room and she looked up " hey" I said walking towards her and then I saw the photo. It was me, rose and her a while back. Like my first year of being back. My first Christmas with these guys they spoiled me and got me everything and more that I could ask for. In that photo it's me and rose sat with Scarlett smiling. I didn't know she had that photo let alone it framed in her room. " this was the happiest I'd been" she said looking back down at the photo " my whole world back with me" and I sat down next to her " it's my favourite Christmas that we've had" I said and she smiled " we wanted it to be perfect for you. I was so stressed with cooking and trying to make sure I don't give you food poisoning" and I giggled I remembered her yelling at everyone. She does that when she's nervous about well anything.

" I love you so much" she said looking up at me and I Nodded " nothings going to change what you did. It's always gonna hurt. But I know that you're sorry and I'm too tired to carry on fighting with you" and she nodded listening to everything I was saying " I don't wanna tell dad because I wanna surprise him. If you'd stayed I could of told you that" and she gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead " I know baba I'm sorry how about we go downstairs and see Lizzie?" And I nodded getting up.

We'd spend the day chatting about whatever it didn't seem like I was in as much trouble as I'd thought. I mean they were both fine with me. I'd gotten changed into some more outside appropriate clothing and we went to get rose. She was at my grandmas so I went in with my Scarlett to say hello. " there's my grand baby" she said and I smiled I like hearing that. She hugged me and then Scarlett liked me into her. Matka was smiling wider now seeing that I wasn't ready to scream at the top of my lungs.

The dinner was a fancy kinda one. Not too much but enough that I couldn't be swearing. My Scarlett and Lizzie were happy that there was no paparazzi aloud in and anyone who filmed anyone else would be kicked out. They liked to keep us private as much as they could and I didn't blame them. I had a salad and a steak because I was feeling adventurous don't ask I'm usually really jerking with my food. The dinner was fun and well I felt more at home after.

_____________________________

Two uploads🤪

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️