Chapter twelve

Novas POV

So I got up but I had a slight headache. Great karma for lieing yesterday. I'll take a paracetamol and I should be fine. " hey how you feeling" Scarlett said and I nodded " heads hurting abit but I'm good" and that woke her up a lot more. She wasn't sleepy now she checked my temp and then she got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I was confused because she hadn't actually said anything to me about what she was doing or planning so I just laid down. I mean maybe she was desperate for the toilet or she's not feeling too good herlsef but my questions were interrupted when she came back full glass of water and my medicines. Now I get these pains in my stomach slot and headache we aren't sure why but it's weather mild or severe and we'll I have medication for it. So I just took some the fact we were flying today didn't help because it gets worse when I'm in the air.

I remember when I was in so much pain no one knew what to do. Dad was panicking and so was aunt scar but she tried very hard not to show me she was.

I had this pain on the right side of my stomach that was like someone was holding my insides and twisting them. I couldn't move and breathing just hurt so much. Both my dad and aunty scar were panicking because neither of them knew what to do. It's gotten that bad that dad called me an ambulance. " hey novie it's gonna be okay" aunt scar whispered while moving my hair from my face. Dad was pacing he hates taking me to hospitals because he hates them. But it's worse for him when it's me who's injured. I heard the door and I knew the ambulance had arrived. Aunt scar just held me and I tried so hard to not move I was ina. Position that it was bare able. " hey nova" a women said she wa a mailing at me and I nodded " how about we get you onto this bed yeh can you move darling?" And I just buried my head into Scarlett I didn't wanna move " can you carry her maybe? I think she just wants her mum" and I didn't say anything usually I correct people when they assume she's my mum but she doesn't so I just didn't. " novie baby I'm gonna lift you up okay?" And I nodded against her. She shifted and I felt the pain again and the she lifted me which made me hiss out in pain. " it's okay baby I'm sorry" she whispered and i whimpered this hurt like a bitch. " you're doing so well bubs" dad said he was behind us I could see him. My face was bud how's I to aunt Scarlett but I could only see from behind what's as happening. " how about mum comes in the ambulance and you dad can drive there?" And I saw dad nod I knew it was better if he didn't come with because he's just panic and well I'm not in the state to show him I'm okay. I'm very clearly not okay. " it's okay" dad said kissing my forehead. Aunt scar laid me down on the bed and I curled into a ball trying to get comfy. Aunt scar just held my hand and stroked my head.

The doctors just ran a lot of tests on me and well they had no clue why I was in so much pain. " we've run the tests on you're daughter and we can't pinpoint why she's in pain but we can tell you her pain is real" And thank god it was just aunt scar here because she said " yeh I know she's in pain. I just want it to stop do whatever" and the doctor spoke again " we're going to do everything we can for you're daughter" and he left. If dad had been the one to reply he'd have been very sarcastic
. Dad gets sarcastic when he thinks or feels under pressure. I already know he's have said ' you don't say' or ' you don't need a phd for that. I could of told you that from looking at her. Maybe get your money back from Harvard when you get the chance' and that would of cheered me right up. Humour fixed everything I've heard. dad turned up a little while after he'd said he was outside letting eveyone know what was going. I hadn't got the nervy to eat when they brought me food so I just left it. Aunt scar has left the room a few fumes but she never suggested wanting to leave the hospital. My dad was asleep on the chair and aunt scar was now laying with me in my bed. I was back in that position so I wasn't in pain. Which meant I could sleep.

So yeh the meds they put me on weren't exactly specific they just helped make the pain less and on. Very rare occasions they could make the pain go away.

" you're dads making breakfast let's go" she said to me. I did have to move slowly so I wouldn't just wanna lose my shit. I felt like a old women when I did this but hey if it means I'll be okay later I'll take it.

I was very grateful I always packed when I find out I'm going somewhere. I do it when I know where I'm going. I do sometimes leave it late but I've noticed it just stresses me out and I hate last minutes packing like I hate being late in general. Although I am late alot too. It's awls if you're late though because it doesn't just affect you but others aorund you. " I may stela you're shoes" aunt scar said and I agreed very fast. It's not that her style is crap it's just she's very hit or miss wihh sh clothes. I've seen her wear socks and sanders and she doesn't know this but I threw them slides in the bin. I went upstairs to get ready for the flight.

______________________________

Eat a full meal
Remember to drink water
Get a good nights sleep

Till the next chapter my loves❣️