Chaptee sixty seven

Scarlett's POV

I tried to get up to put her phone away but she held onto me tighter " no mama" and I smiled to myself but she needs me to give her my full attention right now. So I stroked her head and sighed "
I'm not going anywhere love I'm just placing you're phone on charge" Ans she mumbled something but her grip didn't let go of me. So I had to
Move her along with me while I put her phone on to charge. I laid back against the bed and I tucked her in with me. She's actually red in the face from crying so much I could see how unhappy she was. She was sad and I didn't know what to do. She's my precious little girl and yet here we are. I dunno how to protect her from her mind. Nightmares were one thing I suffered with when I had nova. That's why I never slept she was a good baby sleeping through the night but I couldn't sleep
From nightmares. I held her close and played with her hair. She means a lot to me but I'm concerned that she may not have told
Us everything. Chris definitely knows more about a lot of stuff then me. He's been her dad and I haven't been her mum. But she's letting me make it up to her.

Now I managed to
Drift of to sleep but i felt nova start to
Move while she was asleep. I thought she woke up and wanted to move away from me but instead she moved Closer to Me. Did she call me mama by accident? WAs she aware what she'd done. I love my girl but I can't let her embarrass her self like that if she didn't mean it. I know her as much as she'd wish I didn't and I know she would feel embarrassed by calling me mama.

When I awoke I felt warm and happy and well the fact my child was with me was Nice . But then flashbacks from last night flashed into my head and I felt so bad for her little heart. She deserved alot better but it is what it is. I crawled out of her grip which was very hard to do May I add. She was like me with a great grip I judge me okay I have to get up. she'd have to let me go pee but I also didn't want her to wake up alone. I wanted to make her pancakes because those were her favourites

I managed to get downstairs fast and start breakfast so that we didn't fall behind. Rose had awoken to cooking with me. Now she was very happy to help when it came to nova.

Novas POV

I woke up and groaned from the headache I had. I coudnt remember much from last night just that nightmare which is still playing in my head. But I did remember feels safe and someone stroking my hair which is strange because my dads not here. I decided to get out of bed and go downstairs to join Scarlett and rose before she kills me for sleeping so late.

I got downstairs and rose came running into my arms " nova" she squealed and I laughed she was covered in flour and had chocolate all over her face. I picked her up and placed her on my hip while she smiled at me " we made pancakes for you" ans I smiled to her although why were they for me? " rose go wash you're face" Scarlett said and rose nodded getting down and going but I saw Scarlett looking at me and then she came over and pulled me into her. She was hugging me and well I wasn't gonna push her off so I let her hold me. " how are you feeling?" And I furrowed my eyebrows what is she talking about? And then it hit me like a bus. Omg. I pulled back with wide eyes. I fucking called her mama. Omg I told her I had a nightmare and now she looks panicked because I just pulled away. " novalie" she said softly and for some reason I felt myself starting to cry so instead of her seeing me I tried to move away but she held onto me and pulled me back toward her. I didn't know what to do so I buried my face into her shoulder just like the night before and cried. " hey baby I got you. Mamas got you" ah shit she said it. So she definitely heard me say it. I pulled back and she wiped my face " I'm sorry I shouldn't of called you that" I said and I saw the flash of hurt on her face but she spoke softly " if you're apologising becaause you didn't wanna say it I understand but if you think I don't want you calling me that then you're wrong. I want nothing more then for you to call me mama" and I am trying to pick my jaw up from the ground.  I was shocked to say the least. I managed to say " really" and she nodded smiling at me and I smiled back. " nice to know" I said and I hugged her this time. But she held me tighter and I coudnt help but laugh " what's so funny" and I smiled " my pancakes are getting cold" and she laughed with me" just like you're father" she said rubbing my back and letting me go.

Rose had just walked in and was smiling very wide at me " pancakes" and I looked at Scarlett " she's picked it up from you and you're father" and I shook my head " no we share a mother so I assume it's you" and Scarlett gave me a small smile. I saw her phone light up and it was from Lizzie and I saw that her name was liz🥵❤️ I looked up at Scarlett smirking but she was red in the face " you never saw that" and I nodded " I'm telling dad" I said and she glared at me. He's the other big shipper but when I said dad her eye twitched. Now I know she's hiding something because that's her tell. " what is going on"
And she looked so confused hey I'd asked her that " you're eye twitched when I said dad what's going on?" And it did it again and she put her hand over her eyes " Scarlett" and she shook her head okay time to test this out " mama" i outed and I saw her eyes full of adoration " I can't baby it's a secret he's gonna kill me" and pouted at her I could see her fighting to tell me but she stayed quite. " you'll see later" is all she said before she left the room.

____________________________

Too much  to cram into two chapters

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️