Chapter sixteen

Lizzie's pOV

So I decided that taking out young animal lover to a pet store would get me browny points. With nova yes with all the adults no. Especially Chris it's like sending her back to him on a sugar rush actually I may aswell have done that instead she'd have had fun. That kid loves good sugar high and well this was my way of getting Scarlett to spend more time with nova without either of them realising anything. I love animals myself but she asked me and I said I'd go with her. Chris wouldn't of came but he realised I couldn't say no and Scarlett was a 50/50 chance of going either way so he knew he'd have to come with us or he's had two kittens nd a new puppy's nd a few dozen bunnies to play with at home. He knew novas loved playing with animals so that was another reason to go so he can see her happy and enjoying herself in her elegant.

Nova was practically jumping of the walls. Like she was acting like the time I gave her a hike jar of skittles img I hated that day. Chris had left her with me and I was still a stranger to her really she'd only known me for a little bit so when she asked sme for candy how was I gonna say no I wanted all the browny points I could get. And we'll she was running up and down and didn't go to sleep till 5am and Chris was not happy with me at all because he was the one who dealt with her. He made in me stay on FaceTime with him until she slept because if he was suffering and staying awake I had too aswell . But now she wasn't in a sugar rush just her adrenaline. Scarlett looked happy aswell honestly moments like this where They look a like the little family they are. I mean their not but they are but nova doesn't even know one it's complicated. If I ever have a child I'm not doing this it's so much of a headache trying to keep thing from the other.

When we got to the place it was the biggest pert shop in New York. Now I may have purposely done this because it was her day and well she picked here over a zoo because here she can take an animal home if she wears her dad down. Also they had puppies and kitten here and then normal ones don't so we had to come here there wasn't much else to choose from. Nova ran to everything her little eyes saw and I could see Scarlett was truly enjoying seeing nova so happy. Scarlett was still new in novas life they'd only been reunited a short while ago but Scarlett hadn't stayed away since and I knew she missed her. She loves nova but what can we do hopefully this doesn't last very long and they get to be the happy little family they once were.

Nova saw a puppy in the back and well she wouldn't let it go. Now somehow Chris had even gotten smitten with the dog and now he's getting a. Dog. " what do you wanna name his sweet heart?" And nova smiled " dodger" and I liked the name it was cute and maybe just what nova needed. She's in a new place maybe a new dog could help her ease into everything she doesn't have muons she can really talk to that's her age. She can talk to us but what if we're who she wants to talk about then what can she do. At least the puppy would keep her entertained whil we film and do other things. Scarlett had a farm and well I couldn't wait for nova to find that out I think Scarlett would easily be her new favourite person.

Scarlett's POV

I like to think nova is doing good. Yes she my child and do I wish I had her calling me momma and her cuddling with me ofcourse but was that going to happen no. It too late for that and we'll I've always felt like I couldn't. I remember when I first met her she was so shy and she didn't wanna move from behind Chris. But after an hour she didn't wanna leave my side she was just talking about what ever she loves. Chris said that's the most she's spoken since he's had her here. I was reminiscing of my little girl and when she was a lot smaller.

It was getting onto a year since nova had come to stay permanently and well I knew it was a hard time so I wanted to do something to take her mind of the day. Also in a way to celebrate having her back so I told her I had a surprise. She love animal as and I have a little family farm. And I've not mentioned it to her I've been holding it in case of an emergency or just in case it's needed but today is that day. It's been my secret weapon for so long I don't know if I wanna use it but it's too late she knows it's something she'll love. I drover them all out here because it's easy to get lost see have a lot of land out here. " where we going?" She asked and her little voice was yeh sweetest thing I'd heard. Rose couldn't talk properly yet so this all made me excited to have an actual conversation with my kids. We pulled up just asi was gonna reply and I smiled at her " it's now so close you're eyes till I say" and she's good at listening to what I say not so much what Chris says because who would. I carried her out while the other two got out I took her outside the cows so that could be the first thing she saw I just didn't want her to get scared. " nova open you're eyes" I whispered and she opened them slowly looking. She smiled wide. And tried hard to get out my hands so I let her go and she ran to the fence. " wow" is all she said she just Steve at them while trying to call them over."

_______________________________

Gotta Wait for tomorrow to finish the fluff

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

Till the next chapter my loves❣️