Chapter six

Nova's POV

" you guys done yet" I whined it's been over 2 hours and we were supposed to be gone an hour ago. Aunty scar looked like she wanted to kill someone and Lizzie and dad looked so drained honestly I wanted to leave for them and my own sanity before i lose all will to live. It's the same scene that's just going over and over what I don't get is how they have to keep refilming  it. " nova be patient" dad said and I glared at him I've been patient for 2 hours that's an absolute record for me. Aunt scar came up to me and passed me some water " we won't be long novs" and I nodded.honestly it may have just been because of how got it was and Yano the nice dinner waiting for me. I was honestly gonna give the Russo brother a priecd of my mind but the. I heard the best set of words ever " okay that's a wrap on today" and when I say I deflated I honestly had. I was well excited to leave not that I don't love spending time on set but Yano my reasons were valid. And even if they weren't I still wanna go. Dad and the others left in a rush before anyones minds could be changed.

When we got to matka's I was honestly just floating the thought of home cooked food and laying on the sofa was just pure heaven. When you're all in there's a photo wall. Matka had her kids photos on the wall and well under them she had fennon under Vanessa and rose under Scarlett but she also had me up on the wall. I was all over but in this wall I was next to rose which I had always asked about it never made an ounce of sense to me but matka said it's because aunt scar is the reason I was brought into there lives so I deserved to be there but that didn't make sense did it?

I never really paid any attention to details. But those photos have always been on the back of my mind honestly. I've just never brought it up after that. It's strange and no one else seems to think the same.

I went straight into the kitchen to be met with matka smiling wide at me " there she is" she said pulling me into a hug and I giggled " you saw me not so long ago" and she pulled back " I can't help it I missed my girl" she said that last let really quick and I didn't say anything but I definitely noticed it. " okay let her go mother she needs to breath" aunt Scarlett said glaring at her mother but I felt like there was more to it. Matka actually looked guilty and well now I was even more confused as to what was going on. " come on let's go bubs" and i furrowed my eyebrows at him whys he getting rid of me. Somethings up here and I don't like it. " novalie" he said and he only said my name like that when he was serious so I decided not to play with my life and leave the room with him. He's taken me to the garden outside " why did you take me out of there?" And he frowned slightly " I wanna spend time with you!" And I galred nice try you old fart. That doesn't work on me. But how do I say that in a nicer way because he's my dad still.

Scarlett's POV

" seriously mother!" I hissed she looked guilty but she was going to blow everything. I know nova and she can't find out the truth. Maybe at some point when she'll actually be okay with it but not now. I try to avoid the truth even though it's in my face everyday. I will refuse till I'm blue in the face to admit it. That child deserves better and always did. She can never know what happened because as much as it's her life it's all of ours too. But Lizzie speaking broke me out of
My thoughts " it was a mistake scar" and I sighed " I know but nova isn't dumb" and Lizzie scrunched her nose " well" and I glared at her " no she's of dumb but she definitely can't see what's infornt of her I mean all the signs are there" and yea Lizzie's right but I'm grateful because I know if she knew we'd all be getting the silent treatments and we'll she'd be pissed. I really hang got a clue where to start with her. And that's send to be where I've been stuck for the last four years. I don't know how to say it. I can't ay it to myself but I know already so that doesn't make much of a difference. I love her with everything I have and yet I know if she ever finds out how much I love her she's gonna resent me and I'll lose her. And I can't lose her not again so yeh if being her aunt is what it Sykes I'll do that even when I just wanna shout it at her and hold her in my arms. Chris keeps me in the loop about everything and I'm grateful to him for it all I don't think anyone else could be more understanding then him. He keeps nova as his first priority and he's never let anything hurt her. I just wish I could do the same. I won't lie and say I sleep good at night or that I'm fine. I'm not but I won't be maybe one day but I don't have any hope.

Novas POV

" okay can we go in I'm hungry" I whined and dad peered his head back in and nodded what the he'll was he checking for? " yeh let's go" and I smiled and walked past him. It's cold dn I'm hungry and these lot are testing my patience today. I saw a muffin in the kurgan and I knew it was for after dinner but I wanted to eat something so I went to grab it but someone slapped my hand " you'll ruin you're dinner" and I scoffed " I'm hungry it's food" and aunty scar didn't look impressed in the slight so I just huffed but she seemed to take pity on me and sighed " it'll be ready in two minutes take you're seat sweet girl" and I nodded and speed walked to sit down and enjoy my meal.

_______________________________

So yeh can we notice how no one has clocked no one saying the secret. I mean we all know but Scarlett and no one else has actually said it.

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good nights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️