Chapter fifty nine

Novas POV

The time was just going so fast. I was eating my breakfast. dad had gotten me the cereal  I liked. Or was it Scarlett? I don't know but I was eating and enjoying my food. I can't lie it's nice just spending time with him but not having to  talk  is so much better. Dad kept glancing at me and so was Scarlett they thought I didn't notice but I always do. I have to because they are crap at hiding that. Well I wanted to crawl into my bed and just hold myself until dad was back because he's still here and thing don't feel the same as they should.

Dad was watching a match and also checking his schedule. Somehow he kept forgetting what it is he was doing. I'm glad he has a team or I'd be really worried he'd  get lost. He's a good man just I don't know if I felt okay with letting him go to a country  he has no clue about alone.

I heard his phone rings and  I glanced at the time it's time for him to go. It's time for him to leave me. She's being nice but she has too for two reasons. Dad was leaving me/ abandoning me and also I'm staying with her for the next month. She has to make it look like we get along. Even though I don't forgive her because she won't tell me why she did what she did. This was going to be a long month for me. It's a month that's gonna change everything I know that I'm not stupid. But I was stupid to believe that they trusted me. If they all did they'd have told me. But enough of that my dads going I wanna try and say goodbye.

We got to the door and we'll he came up to me and while he hugged me he whispered " one chance" and pulled back what one chance. Who am I giving that wait ohhhh. Scarlett. Bruh how did I blank out for a second. He told me he'd call me which no doubt he'd do all the time when he had a chance. I know he's gonna be blowing my phone up and I'm excited to see him living a dream he's had long before I was born. " look after my little girl" he said at Scarlett and I turned to see her nodding at him. He really does trust her he's not just chatting crap at me. I know he did it's just seeing him look at her and trusting her so easy I wish I could do that.

Dad went to the car and waved at me " I love you" and I smiled " I love you too" that's the fourth time in a hour he's had me tell him that. He's gonna come back it's my dad he never goes away.

I saw the car leave and I sighed now it starts. Now my hell loop starts shall I say. I didn't know what to do I just turned and stood there awkwardly as she looked at me too. "She was blocking my way of geeing in so what was I gonna do. I'm not gonna start something two minutes into staying. " sorry" she said and moved out of my way I just nodded and moved past her. Like what else can I do. I'm not talking to her and where the bloody hell is rose? I came to stay for her and she's not here. Her dads time should be over and he should be at work. Yet I could get the answer to my question but I'm not talking to Scarlett so no I can't. I can't find out where my sister is so I can check how much time I have to avoid her mother. I did try and go upstairs but I hard my Name so I turned " rose will be back soon just thought I should let you know " and I nodded Turing around I said no talking. Although I felt so rude but that's just me as a person honestly. I can't do anything rude without feeling guilty and it's my dads fault. And Scarlett's along with Olsen's too because they just had to raise me right. Although if they had a movie it's be called captain America and the two idiots plus a baby. Oh this could be the sequel except the sequels to anything are usually shit. Now I said usually we do have exceptions but yeh usually don't do the best. Also I find it funny how no one ever questioned why I don't have a mum.

Okay like I'm an idiot I get that but is the world too? Because they could of done the same math and maybe there are people out there but I didn't see them at all. I wish I had maybe I'd have listened more.

Now while I tried to pretend that my life wasn't happening and my dad had just gone for break Scarlett called me " nova" and I just groaned she's not gonna make being nice and ignoring her easy for me. I just nodded and she sighed " can you at least say something?" And I glared at her which I know she knew I wasn't happy by how her face changed " look you're staying here for a month I suggest just getting used to talking so I know if you're dieing" and as the petty person that she raised me to be I got my phone out and typed into Google translate " no" and she looked at me with shock and amusement " well I wish I'd thought of it myself but really darling we have to talk" and I scoffed " now you wanna talk? What about the past 5 years?" And she gave me a small smile fuck she'd gotten me to talk " I thought it'd take me the entire month to get you to days. Word to me" and I rolled my eyes but that didn't make her happy " nova I know you're mad but you know I didn't raise you to be rude" and I laughed " yeh aunt Scarlett" and she looked at me with sadness and I scoffed " you chose to be that so what's wrong" and I saw the scared in her eyes. It was fast but I saw fear and now I wanna know what's or who she's scared of. " you're sister is gonna be back right about now" and as if on quite my little blonde ran into the house with her poor dad trailing behind.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️