Chapter fourty eight

Novas POV

" Lizzie it's to hot" I whined again she'd dragged me out for this gardening which was now gonna turn into me talking to her about how I felt and why I didn't wanna speak about it. But does she ever listen nope because she's gonna back Scarlett's corner because they both are in love with each other and refuse to tell the other. Lizzie's A idiot and Scarlett pre all of this was too so they were perfect but they are idiots. Anyway so ofcourse she's gonna stick up for her girlfriend.

" nova" she said and I turned my attention from the half dead flower to her made she nodded for the scissors that I had. I passed them to her so she could just clip the leaves Away. " wait I wanna give them water" she said going back in I was too tired to move because it's ofcourse she made me do
Lost of the work anyway dad a
Walked out looking so excited and I knew I'd made the right choice in telling him to go. " when are you going ?" And he smiled " not sure just yet" and I nodded that was fine. It's not like he was leaving tomorrow. He'd never do that he's gonna try and find someone to watch me even though I should be able to
Stay welcome I am old
Enough. " novalie?" He asked sitting down next to me while I tried to revive Lizzie's very dead plant, I nodded  for him to continue " I love you more then anything you know that right?" And I. Nodded no matter how much he's lied I know he loves me. That one thing I can bank in to be honest. " I do" and he nodded getting up " okay so that's good. Just remember that okay" and I nodded I didn't look in his direction just at the plants. Batt whne there was water being poured on the plant I looked over to see Lizzie stood above me with a gwering can. " are you ever gonna hear Scarlett out" and I muttered l you ever gonna tell her you love her" and she looked at me and glared which I matched " that's different" and I shook my head " nope I mean what's nee for you guys you do love a good lie" and he gave me a very disappointed face and I looked down damn you Olsen. " sorry" I said and she looked satisfied. Ofcourse she did. " I think if you both talk properly it'll fix it all" and I scoffed " no it won't. Even if I didn't talk with her which I'm not doing what can make this feel better. She didn't want me. She chose to leave me. She didn't love me enough to be my mum so why should I carry on playing last place for her" and Lizzie frowned " you're not last place" and I laughed " of yep I'm right at the top tagged why she parents I'm not hers and let's me think she's my aunt" and that shut Lizzie right up " you can defend her all you want but I'd she loved me she'd be here. She'd be fighting but she isn't" but Lizzie looked up at me " that's because she's an idiot I see where you get it from" and I glared at her did she have to insult me? " I agree she's an idiot" and. Lizzie shook her head " you are her world Esther you believe me or not Moab is up to you and you only. She loves you and wants the best for you. She was scared and had a lot to deal with. I know you've struggled so you'll know she's hurt" and I just sighed " you can g keep defending her" and Lizzie just smiled at me " I can and I will. Because she loves you and made a stupid mistake. Yes she should of told you but she was scared after everything that happened and I can't blame her" and I looked at her " what happened?" And she mentally slapped her left for opening her mouth " no I didn't say anything ignore me" Lizzie just turned her attention back to the sun flower and I kitts stared at her what did she mean.

" hey I got you two drinks" dad said walking out with a nice cold sugar free lemonade become I can't have normal anything since Scarlett insists on me not having constant sugar rushes. Although I think I'm fine she mwahs said I basically am joking of the walls. But that's not my fault and I'm not talking to her but I still have to because dad agrees with her. It all makes sense why so much of my upbringing was decided between her and dad. It was odd that Lizzie was never involved as much as Scarlett was but I never questioned it at all. I just thought since she had rose and is a women that's why dad always asks her but no it's because she's my mum and he wants her to help parent me even though she didn't want to at all. Thanks dad for forceibg her to be my mum. Even though she wasn't at all.

I got up and we'll I was tired but I wasn't gonna say anything just yet. I wanted to lay down so while Lizzie finished up I went inside and grabbed a bottle of water " tha plants are looking better" I heard a very familiar Joyce say and I shrugged I wasn't gonna reply that's wthe whole point but the urge to just cry and shout at her was very prominent. " nova-" and I walked out the kitchen I heard a sigh and I really did feel guilty but I just pushed it down and walked away. Darn myself for feeling bad she didn't feel bad so why should I.when I walked past her I did see she had the red eyes like dad. The look of tears and no sleep. And that hurt me but I had to stay strong and not bother. I went to my room and just laid down.

___________________________

I got my dr strange tickets

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️