Chapter sixty three

Novas POV

So today Scarlett had to go in for a meeting. Now usually I don't care but I have no school and miss rose has gone out with her dad for the day and well she's staying with him tonight. So here I am wondering where I'm going to be shoved. I waited for Scarlett to tell me she's going and that I was staying alone but when she came up she looked at me confused " why aren't you changed?" And I looked at her with a more confused look " huh what do you mean?" And she leaned on the door way smirking at me " you're going to sit with me and suffer in this meeting" and my face dropped " no nope I'm not" and she smiled " I suffer you suffer now get ready" and she left before I could protest.

So now I'm here changed into some sweats that are way to big for me because they are my dads. We'll just the sweatshirt the pants are mine. His would be way to big on me and I'd be waking found holding them up. Anyway I got downstairs and Scarlett was stood with Lizzie " please tell me you're in the meeting too" and Lizzie nodded " unfortunately" and I smiled " so why do I have to go I can wait outside" and Scarlett shook her head " no that's not safe I need you where I can see you and we'll they wouldn't let me out of that meeting so you're not getting out of it either" and I groaned " it's you're job not mine" and she smiled " well you're dad would be suffering too if he was still in the state but he's not so you're taking his place" and I put my face into my hands they love calling me mini Chris and well now I'm his damn substation for this being ass meeting that I'll probably fall asleep in. I mean yeh they are getting a evans not the  one they wants but they are getting one. One who Does not want to be there may I add. But hey who cares about what I want.

Now that meeting was so boring I
Mean I was falling asleep. I was leaning on my hand but Lizzie kept chasing me to keep me awake. Yes it's rude to fall asleep I know but come on can we talk about something that's not a money chart. I thought movies are fun this makes me wanna jump of a bridge.

" okay we deserve ice cream after that"
Scarlett said while we walked out and I nodded I agreed very much so. I can't lie I just wanna sleep till dads back but that don't work for me because I am not a bear. And Scarlett would wake me up after an hour. Now I was sat in the back while Lizzie and Scarlett sat in the front. Scarlett was driving but they both kept glancing at each other. I'm this close to hitting there heads together why is it so hard to just date? Like I'm not being funny a blind person could see how much they like each other. I don't know how much longer I can watch them just avoid this. I have no patience and neither does Scarlett so this is shocking.

" which I've cream done you want?" Scarlett asked me and I smiled " chocolate" and she playfully rolled her eyes yes I always get the same. " isn't that you're teacher?" Ans I looked to where Lizzie was pointing fuck it's my maths teacher the one I hate. I ducked down but ofcourse they have to embarrass me. " nova sweetheart"
Lizzie said really loudly and that caught his attention. Fuck off he's coming towards the car " drive off!" I said and Scarlett gave me a amused smile " we haven't got the ice cream yet" and I groaned ah fuck. " hi we've met before I'm novas teacher" no shit dopey I didn't think you were my dad. Although at this rate I don't count it out. " ahh yes our nova" Lizzie said turning to smile at me. " I always get one student to test my limits each year and that's you're nova. I just hope she's learned she lesson and can behave" and before I could speak Scarlett did and she didn't look impressed " yes well I agree you don't get students who are two months ahead of the class work. You also don't get students who stay at the top of the class and only come in twice a month. But that's my daughter for you. Now if you'll excuse us" she said taking the ice cream from the worker. My teacher just walked away and I smiled she just defended me. She actually stuck up for me to my teacher. " he really tried to be little my child the bas-" and she stopped looking back at me she tried not to sweat infringe off me but I swear so what's the point. I mean the man is a bastard and much more I won't hold back. But I won't say that out loud because I am skating on thin ice when it comes to being grounded.

" I have a question?" I said while eating my ice cream and they both looked at me waiting for me to elaborate " can I get a cat?" And they both sighed in relief what did they want me to ask? When they were gonna tell each other they love the other? That would of been priceless actually. " we have 2 dogs is that not enough" and I shook my head " we can see if you're behaviour improves" Lizzie said smirking im not gonna argue cos that means I'm not behaving but fucking he'll nicely played olsen. Maybe I should ask that question piss me off now and I will.

We got home and well it's been a week and a half almost two weeks now and i jhang to even noticed. I like staying here it's nice. That's not how I expected to be I thought I'd still be counting down the days.

The next morning I was awoken by rose laying in my bed reading a book. Now she's very smart for her age and her dad makes sure she can speak French aswell as English which in my opinion is so cool. So seeing her hreading a French book at 7 I'm not even surprised. Now when this happens I'm usually in my own bed at my dads so I can grab a book and read with her but right now I'm not so I just tried to read what she was.i understood French more then I could speak honestly. But Scarlett was worse then me and she was married to the French.

Hmmmm I wonder if Lizzie speaks French? I really do wanna learn a new language but I don't have time for it and we'll it's my fault. I wanna clarify that I'm only a child and that I can only do so much. Anyway I got downstairs with rose and it was just Scarlett alone " where's you're girlfriend?" And she turned to glare at me but she was blushing. And also rose was laughing " Lizzie has gone home for abit she needed to get more clothes" and I nodded " ofcourse why would she wanna stay T home?" And Scarlett didn't look to happy but it's so much fun.

I decided to go outside and enjoy the fact that it's actually really nice out today. Rose came too but she was really into her book. Every chapter now she's started to tell me what's going on and then what she's just read so that I can follow along. I decided to just listen to a book seeing as I didn't have a physical one.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️