Chapter fifty six

Novas POV

I don't think I have really processed that my dad leaves tomorrow. I have to pack today along with him because I can't stay here alone. And we'll I haven't actually been away from him in a situation like this. Whenever he leaves me he's left me with my Grammy or Uncle Scott . I never stayed with Scarlett over night because well he'd never let me. Usually it was a marvel and so she'd be with him or if she wasn't he'd say that she has enough to deal with rose. She's never had to take care of me and she won't be. I don't plan on leaving my room unless I have too. One good thing about staying there though is Scarlett's garden is so pretty. There's flowers everywhere because she lets Lizzie plant whatever she wants. Lizzie's garden isn't in the best shape right now because she's had that work down to her pool. But she's enjoying putting it back together. I think Scarlett would let her plant a oak tree in the middle of her garden because she has the biggest crush on her. And Lizzie knows it I think.

I didn't wanna wake up but then I'm losing time with my dad so when I opened my eyes nd saw the time it said 5am. I wasn't gonna wake up so i crawled out of bed and crossed the hall to dads room. I haven't done this since I was alot younger. Or if I had a night mare. Even now if I have a nightmare I need someone to be by my side or I can't sleep. So I crawled into bed with my dad and laid down to fall back to sleep. I loved his bed because his bed was massive. It's not fair I've asked for one this size and he said no because I didn't need it. To be fair he moved a lot during his sleeps and well he falls out of bed a lot so it's good he has a big mattress. But he has special made sheets because his bed is too big and they don't make his size.

I woke up to dad singing shakira hips don't lie. I cracked my eyes open to see a suitcase on the floor and clothes all over while he danced around. What in the fresh hell is going on. " dad shut up!" And he stopped and smiled " novalie I sound amazing and you know it okay" and I groaned should of just stayed in my bed he came over and kissed my forehead " good morning sweetheart" ans I smiled while keeping my eyes closed. He's so sweet and annoying I want him gone but then I wanna keep him here because he's my dad. How did I get lucky to have him honestly it blows my mind how I got him to take care of me. He's done everything he can to make me happy that's why I can't be mad at him.

" you know you gotta pack too" he said and I shook my head " nope" and I felt him chuck something at me so I opened my eyes again to see a shirt next to me " did you just chuck that at Me?" And he nodded " yes I did because you need to get up. Like now because I wanna spend time with you so we're gonna pack you're stuff together" and I sat up glaring at him " no you wanna help me so that I actually do it" and he nodded " yes I do". I did get out of bed but I saw his sponge bob shirt in his suit case and he saw that I saw " don't I know what you're going to say and I wanna sleep in it". And I nodded " hey just don't tell people we're related that's all. And he glared at me I mean can you blame me when he plans to dress like that? It's not exactly a happy place he's going. Although he knows that he still keeps his happy attitude. " I can't believe you're going to film" and he nodded " me too" I smiled "
I'm proud of you dad" and he pulled me into a hug " that means alot nova thank you" and I smiled I hugged him back because well how many of these will I be getting. He's going away I need as many as he can give me.

We headed to my room and I smiled it was a mess but I put my suitcase on my bed and started. Dad was putting it all away while I handed him it all. We were dancing around like weirdos. I love these moneys with him. I can't have these with Scarlett because she didn't want to. Don't you just love feeling unloved?

" hey novalie we're starting at Scarlett's for the night because I leave during the day so I can at least be there for you're first night while you settle in" and I frowned " what time do you go?" And he gave me a small smile "2" and I nodded so that's a lot closer then I thought. Less then 24 hours actually. " we're gonna have to leave in 2 hours so we can get you unpacked" and I shook my head "
I can still go with you" and he frowned " it's not going to be that bad" and I nodded " yes it will!".

We'd packed all my things up and I went to put them somewhere dad couldn't find them. But as I moved them dad saw me in the stairs " what are you doing?"- and I smiled " taking them to the car" I acted innocent and I dunno if he bought it but he said " okay we'll I'll take it" he said taking the bag from me. Great so this is happening. Okay this is my last shot I sat down and crossed my arms " I don't wanna go" I hugged and he looked at me with a amused smile " wow that's what you resort too" and I nodded " is it working?" And he shook his head putting his sun glasses on " not even close" he said picking me to the car.

_______________________________

I have a talent for dragging books

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️