Chapter thirty

Novas POV

I had this feeling I was gonna be awoke early and I was right. I felt someone shaking me and I turned to see Scarlett and rose both smirking at me and I felt like crying why can't I sleep. " nova lets goooo" and I sighed " I'll be down in a bit" I said closing my eye but the duvet was pulled off me and I swear I wanted to scream but rose was next to me and I knew I couldn't " what" is all I said and Scarlett raised na eyebrow and me " matka is picking you up" and I furrowed my Eyebrows why was I going out with her? Is she dyin? No that's not it. She and I usually plan these days before ehand but we hadn't for today so I was confused as to what's going on. And rose looked suspicious she knew something " spill kid" and rose smiled wider " matka is-" and Scarlett covered her mouth " she wants it to be a surprise rose" and I groaned " so not only am I being dragged from my bed but you won't tell me what for" I saw Scarlett move closer and I pouted " don't novs she scares me. She beats to take you out bath at al I can say" I wasn't convinced something was up and I knew she knew. " she plans all our days out before hand so something up" and Scarlett sighed " okay we'll my mother doesn't know how to make it s
Easy on me. She asked me to stay quite you can ask her she's downstairs." And I raised an eyebrow " if she's downstairs why are you guys waking me up?" I asked and she smiled " because I'm the only one brave enough to wake you up in the mornings. You're dad chickened out matka said she's wanting to stay on you're good side because you two are spending the day together and Lizzie was being a pain" and now she's peaked my curiosity rose has toddler of to the bathroom so this is a perfect chance " I've noticed things between you and miss Olsen" and again she's red in the face " what's things she's my best friend" and I hummed " wow dad was right" and that one made her curious " about what? And I smiled " nothing but by you're reaction there is more that you aren't telling me" and she sighed " I've got a lot to deal with at the moment novs" and I nodded okay I did my bit. I'm done now but only for now. This is a subject I'll broach later.

Rose came toddling back in and she whined " let's go" and I nodded and got up " so when I say it you don't wanna but the seven year old says two words and you run out the door"
And I huffed " okay then I guess I'm staying here" and she did not look impressed. I felt her take my hand and pull me up so that she can drag me downstairs. Rose was infornt of us skipping whole Scarlett did not let go of me. My hair was a mess and I had not fixed it and I'd have to get some new clothes on now. I'd managed to grab my glasses while she took me out the room. I mean it was early and my vision isn't really at its best This early. Don't quote me on it but when it's this early I can't do anything other then sleep.

" ahhhh so you got her" matka said looking me up and down and frowning " is that what you're wearing?" Ans I glared " well you didn't give me any notice and ofcourse it's not!" I said taking Lizzie's fruit bowl and Winking at her but she didn't look amused " wow and I thought I was grouchy in the mornings" the next thing I knew I was hit with a dish towel and Olsen was smirking. " oh really" and I chucked it back at her and that's when matka spoke " right you go get ready now" and I tried to speak " but-" and she shushed me. I didn't say anything mostly because I was spending the rest of my day with her and I knew not to piss matka off. That was just gonna Ned badly for me and all partys involved.

Yes I was being risky with so much white but it's have to do for now

Yes I was being risky with so much white but it's have to do for now. I was glad I was not on my period or this'd be a horrible outfit. I came back down and Lizzie smirked " oh you are so gonna ruin that" and I scoffed " you are such a child" and she poked her tongue out which I had to roll my eyes at. You can't reward a child for bad behaviour can you.

" so where is it you're taking me all of a sudden" I asked matka when she came back into the kitchen but she faked innocence and said " can't I spend time with my nova" and I knew something was up she said that last but too quickly. " no you can't what's going on?" And she smiled " me and you are going out" and I swear I almost said no shit but again I have respect for my elders and she'd boot me done the stairs for the disrespect. And then my dad would ground me for the rest of my life until I forgot what the sunlight was. " I know that" and she smiled " then that's all you need to know I'm going to the car say you're goodbyes and we're off" and she just left me stood wondering what the hell is going on.

" hey" I said walking into the living room eveyone looked at me " you not gone yet?" Dad said na is frowned " well then I guess I'm
Going" and he got up and stopped me " no no I wnat my goodbye hug" and I scoffed " thought you wanted me gone?" And he smiled " never I can barely function without you bubs" and I smiled okay he was back in the good books. That's when I felt Lizzie pull me into a hug " behave and listen to matka okay?" And I nodded she kissed my forehead and then rubbed where her lipstick had left a mark. Scarlett hugged me and whispered " I love you" I just had to mumble back " love you too" rose and I had just high fives and I left without another word.

___________________________

I applied for a lot more new jobs today

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

Till the next chapter my loves❣️