Chapter fourty three

Chris's POV

I didn't know where's she's gone. I tried to run after her but I lost her when she went round a corner. I ran back to teh house and I felt like punching something. " Chris?" I heard Scarlett say and I sighed " it's okay" I said I knew she was feeling so guilty and I wouldn't make it better if I yelled. But I was losing my shit  I don't know where my little girl is. I tried to call her but it went straight to voice mail which meant it was off. So I couldn't track her. I got up and headed to the kitchen to see Lizzie stood with a glass of wine " where is she?" And I shook my head " I lost her" I said and she nodded " I'm going to look for her" Scarlett said before Lizzie could speak and I asked " were you going to tell her tomorrow?" And she nodded " I was. Decided to do it after her party. But ofcourse nova had to beat me to it." And o shocked my head ofcourse nova figures ut all out today. " I'll go out and look for her. I've got more of a chance with her right now." Ans Scarlett looked really upset but I can't be here to comfort her whne I gotta find my nova.

I left the house and got into my car. She wo up lent ahve gone far. She can't have and it's so cold outside now. She doesn't have a jacket and it's night. The neighbourhood is safe which I'm thankful for but it's not a 100% certain. Anyway if she'd tried to leave I'd have been called by security. They'd have told me and asked about it they know she can't go alone at night. Especially waking alone. I kinda felt like maybe trying the park may be a good thing. It's the only place I can think off actually so I pulled up and I could see her from a. Distance. She wasn't there but I couldn't leave without looking properly. I got out of then car and I didn't yell because I can't let her know I'm here. She'd run away if she heard me. So I walked around and then when I got into the playground I saw her curled into a ball on the swing. " oh novalie" under different circumstances I think she's the cutest thing but right now she's pale and freezing. So I wrapped her in my jacket and picked her up. I had to get her home. She didn't move much a
And I laid her in the back of my car and sat in. I texted Lizzie and Scarlett to let them know I had her and I was coming back. I looked into the rear view mirror and I saw her little face fast asleep.

Scarlett's POV

She knows. She knows it's me. And she fucking hates my guts.I couldn't cry I did this and I can only blame myself. But the timing is driving me insane. I could of told her tomorrow and yes she would of framed but she'd have known I wanted her to know. Now she thinks I was just hiding it's and she won't believe me that I wanted to tell her. How the hell am I gonna make this right. How do I explain to rose that she's her sister?How do I explain to nova that she's literally my world? How am I gonna tell the world that she's mine?

I was going stir crazy here waiting for Chris to tell me if she's okay. I was worried because it's my fault. " it's going to be okay" Lizzie said she was freaking out as much as me I could see it. " how do we know that? She won't forgive me" and Lizzie pulled me into a hug. I just liked that's what knew o needed it. " yes she will. Not straight away but she will. She loves you you just gotta wear her down" and I laughed a little. Lizzie looked happy she'd gotten me to smile
. " I should of told her" I sighed and Lizzie nodded nice to know she's not sugar coating any of it. " yes you should of but we can't change it so just make it better for her" and I just nodded. Nova is my child and I know she's as stubborn as they come.

Chris's POV

When I was driving I was so careful not to move the  car too much so novs wouldn't get up. I didn't wanna risk her getting up and scareming. Oh god I dunno how I'd cope if she gets upset nd starts to yell at me. I'm not pulling I've she's going home. I can't have her sleeping outside not only is it not safe and dangerous but if social services found out I let her sleep outside in a park no matter how safe she may be I'm going to lose her. They've waited for me to slip up. And yeh they are all about bringing families together except mine because they don't like me. Or we'll her team doesn't because I may ask a lot of questions but that's just because I want her safe and to make sure she's okay.  But they keep grudges and I won't risk losing her.

The security some of them are under safe guarding contracts to make sure the kids around here are safe nad well protected and they know how much I love her but they are obligated to inform her social workers. And it doesn't help novs has 4 social workers.

I pulled up to the house and she was still sleeping so here wa she difficult part getting her out so I can get her into the house . I carefully picked her up and she did stir but she didn't open her eyes. I kept going and when I got inside Scarlett and Lizzie were looking at us with worried faces. I kinda signalled for them not to speak mad folk novs upstairs. Now I couldn't change her. She was in soft clothes so I wasn't worried about it hurting her while she slept. So I walked out Of the  room carefully leaving her safe in her bed.

_____________________________

It's snowing so no shed

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️