Chapter fourty six

Novas POV

Lizzie made herlsef comfy on my bed and I tried not to look at her because I'd crack " theres a lot more to this you know" and I shook my head " I don't know. I would if you guys had told Me!" And she nodded " okay I deserve that I know but Scarlett really struggled after you were born nova. She has to explain this all to you herlsef but she didn't want any of us to tell you so we couldn't. It's her thing to tell" and I nodded " but she could of told me! She's had every opportunity to tell me but she hasn't. She just didn't wanna be my mum." I whispered that last part because saying it out loud Hurt as much as I had done already. Lizzie pulled
Me into her and I wanted to move but I couldn't she had me trapped. Also I didn't wanna move because I needed a hug and I'm not asking for one. " she does. I swear she wants nothing more then for you to call her mama" I didn't know how to respond. " if she did then she'd have told me. But she didn't. She just wanted to ease her own guilt. She doesn't love me not the way she's supposed to that's why" and Lizzie pulled back so I just bowed my head " I don't wanna hear you stick up for her Lizzie. You and dad hurt me. You guys lied to me too. But what Scarlett did hurts worse then anything because I trusted her. I trusted her to love me and yet here we are. I wanna be alone just let me be alone" and she looked conflicted but I wanted to be alone. I needed to be alone so she took the hint and let me go " I love you. And I'm sorry" she said while I nodded and she left me on my own.

I didn't have anywhere else to go so yeh my room was my safe space right now. I love having my own Space but knowing Scarlett's still here is driving me up the wall. She probably wanted to go but dads asked her to stay. There supposed to take care of me yet they've lied to me. Also how do I know they haven't kept anything else from me. And what was Lizzie talking about with Scarlett having a reason. I don't see there being one for what she's done to me.

I fell asleep the whole day had gone and I hadn't noticed. I did eat they sent rose up with some soup. I appreciate Lizzie giving me the space I'd asked her for. But I was feeling kinda lonely and I didn't know what to do. I mean the whole feeling like
I'm not loved thing isn't helping me one bit. I wanna try and move past this all yet it's all so raw. I'm over feeling like shit it's been 2 days.

I woke up the next day with a big headache I just really wanted to sleep but that didn't seem like it's happening. Maybe this is the cold from the other day just delayed because my nose was snotty and I felt like utter shit. I needed medication but I can't get any because I can't move. It doesn't help that I'm not talking to bay of them so they won't notice that I'm suffering in here. My tummy hurt because I was hungry. This isn't a fun day at all.

I dozed of at some point because when I woke up dad was above me looking worried. He jumped when he saw me open my eyes and I did too. " sorry you just look pale bubs. Are you okay?" And I shook my head no. I can't lie I want them drugs. " okay I'm gonna be back bubs" he said quickly and walked out. Usually he can tell when I'm getting ill but because I have avoided him his super power couldn't work like it usually does. I'm too tired for this but he came back in when I was about to
Close my eyes but if he's been able to get that medicine then that means I am I'll because I have no concept of time.

The next thing I felt was something cool on my forehead and I opened my eyes to see dad opening the bottle of medicine. " hey you're awake" he said softly and I nodded " come on you gotta take some of this it's gonna make you feel better I promise" and I nodded I sat up to take it. I noticed the eye bags and his eyes were red. I know he hasn't slept he also abit pale. He's always been a big child and well he's always put me first so why didn't he for this? I wanna stay mad But his eyes are soft and he's looking after me. I couldn't help it I just had to ask him" why did you lie to me" and he looked taken aback but he frowned " not my secret to tell bubs" and I nodded what can I say to that. " I'm still not talking to you" I said looking away but I was smiling slightly. Because I'd seen him smile " that's okay bubs. I deserve it but that doesn't mean you skip eating" he said giving me spin yes look how is he parenting me right now. I nodded but I made sure to pout because I'm a big baby's with a tummy ache and hurting heart. I'm laying the guilt extra thick.

" get some sleep bubs and I'll be downstairs if you need me" he said tucking me in again and I nodded closing my eyes. I actually felt a lot better already and it's surprising for me to feel this good so fast. Maybe not being so harsh on him is helping me feel better. That or the drugs work fast. Either way i can sleep peacefully.

What I didn't know was that shit was only just starting.

___________________________

It's Ramadan so I can't be mean

That means writing not mean

But I have this thing now here I don't wanna write loads of angst maybe that's why I put this of for so long

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️