Chapter sixty

Nova POV

I smiled down at my little sister and lifted her up to hug me " I missed  you nova has uncle Chris gone?" And I nodded which made her frown and turn to her own dad who was smiling at us " you made us late" and he smiled " the cars were slow what was I supposed to do" and I smiled back at him. Scarlett hadn't said a word but she was watching and listening to everything. " he said he's gonna ring later so you can talk to him" I said smiling but she didn't look to happy with that position. " no I wanted to get a bye bye hug" and I smiled and held her right she's getting bigger and heavier. Now I could just you know work out but that's  my issue she's growing which means she's getting taller. I'm a small person which I know I get from Scarlett which means carrying rose is gonna be harder the taller she gets. Scarlett rarely holds her because of the Same issue.

I wanted to ask loads of questions to roses dad he's a music producer and well I wanted to know more but I can't just yet it's not okay for me. He knows my style in music because he's helped with it all so I'd have loved to ask for more help. But school and well dad being away can't be much help.

" so I'll see you later I love you rose" he said leaving and blowing a kiss at her. She got down from my lap and climbed into her moms arms.

Scarlett's POV

Seeing them all just get along is by far the best thing. My hands were hurting but I wanted to carry rose. I should start to pay attention more to what my girls need. But just looking at them I see my whole world just stood there. Yes having no chris is going to be hell on earth trying to raise two kids. When I was sleep deprived and well I knew I need someone to watch her so I would text my mum. Now I can but I don't think that's going to help my relationship with my nova.

Nova didn't looks to happy and well she's taking it all better then I'd expected. She isn't yelling at least. " so do you have any homework?" I asked her and she didn't even look at me I just sighed. " nova please talk to me" and she looked up at me " no" I just stood there looking at her. " novalie-" and she cut me off " I'm only here because I don't have a choice don't take this as me forgiving you" and she walked out of the room. Great thanks.

I ended up making  dinner and nova came down to eat with us after I sent rose up to get her. She can't say no to the kid. I know it's mean of me but she has to eat and I need to know she's eaten. I didn't push her to talk to me I just let her eat. Maybe she just need time? I don't have Patience for this. And that's when I decided to check my emails. I had an email forwarded to me from novas school.

Dear novalie evans parent/guardian

I'm writing to remind you that after the holidays you're child's exclusion will be over and she'll be able to come back to school as normal. We hope to see a improvement in her behaviour and attitude towards school. It'd be a shame to lose such a amazing student. She's ahead of her classes and this exclusion and discussed with her father will not
Be on her permanent record but if this happens in future it will be.

All the best
Miss H

I looked up from my phone to look at nova who was scrolling through  her phone. How the fuck did Chris not tell me she's been excluded? " novalie Ophelia evans!" I said and her head snapped up to look at me. At first I saw her anger in her eyes but when she saw how serious I was I saw them replaced with fear. " you were excluded?" And that's the way. She went wide eyed at me and I saw the guilt. " how did you find out?" And I showed her my phone " they emailed me? What On  earth did you do to be excluded?" And she looked down " nothing it's not important dad dealt with it" and I scoffed " I bet he did" and she looked up at me " don't you dare say it like that. I asked him not to tell you because I know you'll get angry and not listen. He listens but hey I didn't know you were my mother when it all happened so who cares" and she stood up to leave. I didn't go after her because it's not gonna help. I have to cool off she already hates me . It's her first proper day of staying with me and I've already had a fight with her. Way to go Scarlett. Rose was eating quietly and I sighed.

Nova's POV

Scarlett didn't come in and bother me after that. I did speak to dad and he was safe and sound in his hotel. That's how it was for the next few days. Scarlett would send rose with my food and I'd just stay in my room. It's been 3 days and I hadn't left my room. I was going crazy so I decided to face the music and go downstairs. But I could hear Scarlett talking when I got to the stairs " mother you told me she'd come down when she's ready but my baby's been in her room for 3 days!" And I stopped to listen it's wrong but I need to hear this. She called me her baby. " Scarlett she's eating she's gonna come when she's ready" I heard Scarlett groan. She  never leaves her phone  on speaker so she must think I'm not coming out of my room " i don't care. Chris left me to look after her and leaving her in that room isn't taking care of her. I just need to see her and know she's okay" she's said that last part quietly. I didn't know what to say I just walked downstairs and I saw Scarlett turn to look at
Me with a mix of relief and happiness " you heard me didn't you?" and I nodded but I didn't stay I just walked outside. I went into the garden. It felt nice to be alone outside. I like being able to be outside again. I just curled my feet under me and sat on the grass. It felt amazing to just be there. I was happy and grateful honestly.

I didn't know how much time had gone past until I heard Scarlett say " it's been 2 hours I just wanted to see if you were okay out here" and I nodded not looking at her but she didn't leave " I'm gonna leave you alone but first I want you to know I'm not mad. I mean I am but not like I'm gonna scream and shout. Lizzie is coming over too" she said I did nod which she took as an okay and walked away.

After abit I heard more footsteps and I amused i my was Scarlett again. " miss me?" Lizzie said taking a seat next to me and I smiled " no" and she laughed " well I missed you". She pulled me into her and I sighed resting my head on her shoulder " have you both spoken" and I shook my head I knew she wanted us too but I also knew Scarlett speaks to her every day so she'd know everything. " so exclusion huh?" And I smiled " I walked out of class again and we'll they had to do something so they did that" and she nodded she wasn't yelling and the only reason was because of everything I've had going on. I know that and I'm taking full advantage." Are you gonna make up for the 3 days you were inside by staying outside" and I shook my head " no I'm avoiding you're girlfriend" and she turned to look at me and I couldn't hide the smirk on my face " she's not my girlfriend" she hissed and I smiled " oh she may aswell be." I laughed while getting up and offering my hand to her " well talk to her" I let go of her hand and she fell back but she grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her. " nice try" she said laughing while we both laid on the ground now.

_____________________________

I'm speeding along

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️