Chapter fifteen

Novas POV

I had no clue why my dad was a calling me I hadn't done any thing ,I didn't think. " did you finish your work?" He asked me when I walked back in and I sighed is he having a laugh. He made me shit scared for a good money and then asked me if I'd done that stupid school work. " yes dad" and I shoved my laptop at him because I wa didn't fit a couple days at least. Actually that's a lie they'd make me revise even if I don't have any actual school work to do. He seemed satisfied and then nodded.

I headed outside now this was my favourite part of the house. The garden. It's so beautiful and the view is just amazing. Dad has a nice flower garden in the back and it's a big garden. There's loads of room and we'll I have my little spot. Just next to the pool it was a slide but it was rocks. And we'll I just loved sitting at the top of those rocks and watching the sunset. Ot wa since and peaceful.and it was perfect because it was outside and fresh air and nature help me calm down and think. I've had some good memories and talk up here. I remember talking to Lizzie up here it was the talk that changed how me and dad were.

We're in LA because Chris and the others have work and well I'm here too. I wanted fresh air and hence I got outside I saw the perfect spot to watch the sunset and just to think about everything that's happened to me.
I've been here 6 months and it's a lot better then what I had. Actually anything's better then that but I just don't talk. I don't know what to say. I'm scared they'll ask me about my life before and I don't wanna talk about that.  I just wanna forget all about it but I can't because living with Chris is still new. I see he's trying but he's the man that gave me up regardless of what anyone says he hav eup on me once what's to say he wouldn't do it again? And the same goes for whoever the hell my mother is. I mean I give Chris that one he at least is back and trying but she's no where to be seen. She hasn't even bothered with me at all. And no one has mentioned her to me. Img wait what if she's dead?! Is that why?

I was so lost in thought I didn't realise I had company. " hey kiddo mind if I sit?"  And I looked at her. Lizzie's tried with me too i just haven't really spoke to her. That's more my fault I know that and maybe she is huge but how do I know she's not going to hurt me. But also she's the only one who I can ask and get an answer from I think so here goes nothing " is my mother dead?" And I saw horror cross Lizzie's face and she looked confused too " what?" She asked softly and I looked back out into the garden " no one's mentioning who she is or where she is and we'll I didn't know if she was even alive" and Lizzie shifted closer which I hadn't realised just calmed me down. " no she isn't little one" and I sighed " so she just doesn't wanna know me great I like the other answer better" and Lizzie let out a breath " she loves you nova it's just- when the times right maybe you'll find out but right now I think one parent may be enough". Snd yeh maybe she has a point I mean I don't even know how to hold a conversation with Chris. " is he a nice person like genuinely?" And she nodded I could see her out of the corner of my eyes " he's probably then best dad you could ask for" and I nodded I
Could see that being true actually " you've had a lot go on in such a short amount of time little one" and I sighed " yeh but he probably thinks I hate him" and she actually giggled which made me crack a smile " so do you?" And I shook my head no which she responded " he knows and we all know you don't hate us but we are strangers no matter how we're related to you darling.doing you're parents and then moving to a new country with strangers is a lot and I don't think you're getting enough credit. If it was me I'd have broken down crying" and I let out a breathy laugh " how do you know I haven't?" and I saw worry just flash in her face and she spoke " you can talk to me darling. I'm you're god mother first before anything else don't forget that. You mean the world to me even if you haven't been in my life as long as you should of been but that doesn't change anything okay?" And I nodded her words were comforting to say the least. " is there anyone else I have to meet?" I asked I had a feeling there were tons but they'd kept them away to let me settle in " actually you're dads family and well some of our very close friends" and I nodded I had a lot to get through this next year and well I had Lizzie and maybe Chris so I wasn't doing this alone at least.

Lizzie's POV

I remember the day I was asked to be novas god mother like it was yesterday. Scarlett and I were super close and well I knew I was young but we all were. I was still in college and it was hard but that little baby face made it all worth it. Scarlett was an amazing mother she knew what novas wanted before nova did it was like her superpower. But what I didn't know was how bad it had all gotten. Scarlett was struggling but she never told me for what reason I still didn't know but she thought she was doing what's best for her baby and well her mother would know what's best for her I'm sure. It broke my heart but when she came back a piece of me was back and I felt happy. Now I was single now but when novas came back into our lives I was in a kinda relationship but it wasn't one not really. He didn't wanna commit and well I didn't care I knew I could do better if I wanted too.  I had promised to take nova to the pet shop once and well I dragged scar and Chris too and can I just say that story was a tiring one.

____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good nights sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️