Chapter thirty five

Novas POV

I was still being held by aunt scar when I woke up. Which was confusing because I knew I'd slept late because I wasn't really tired and I'd woken up when I was ready. What i didn't know was why aunt scar was still lightly snoring next to me I managed to grab my phone and when I saw it said 11am I am was very surprised . She's always awake by 8am and where the bloody hell is everyone else. I am having a hard time believing it's only me that's awake at this time of the morning.

I was so drained but I couldn't sleep again that was not the type of tired that I was. Now while I'm being held captive I decided I'd reply to the happy birthday messages and I thanked a lot of people who told me a lot about themselves. My fans are always telling me loads and well I love them trusting me but when it came to writing it so publicly I wa every confused. I had a lot of teenagers that followed me and some of them were just for glimpses of my family or they had crushes on my family and just followed me because I look so much like my dad.

Now I kind of had a theory as to why no one woke me up. I think because it's my birthday I think I'm getting a special birthday breakfast yet I was confused if I was getting that why hadn't they woken aunt scar too. Unless teh let her sleep here because then they knew I couldn't move if she slept with me. Eveyone knew how affectionate she was with kids. I mean she's got me literally tattooed on her body. She had my initials on her arm along with roses which made me very happy when I found out she'd done that. Actually that's a lie I hated that at first I thought she'd done something to fast and she's only just met me yet there I was. She also had my birthstone on her and my favourite animal on there.

I had seen this thing on tiktok about a tattoo idea for me. Now the girl had gotten her family to draw flowers and then she had them tattoo onto her as bouquet without anyone else knowing. And I kinda wanted to do that I wouldn't tell team because they'd freak out ofcourse when I was older or is definitely not make it to see my next birthday.

I felt aunt scar start to move and now my resting was over because she started to mumble but I stayed limp she didn't know I was awake I don't think so I best not let her find out. She pulled me closer to her and I wanted to smile and call her a softy but I couldn't move not when I wanted to lay here more. I mean it's my birthday and I don't think i ever had a day where I've just gotten to lay in my own bed. I don't get that kind of  treatment because I'm very busy all of the time and they always make sure I am. Now I knew I had to plan and while I was here I could come up with that plan Now my issue was how to get in the house because matka will take her keys with her and the whole thing will be over before I even get a chance. " happy birthday" aunt scar said and I smiled actually but I knew she had seen it because she said " my girl is growing Up aren't you" and I nodded but I turned to hide mye eyes so I could try and sleep obviously I knew that's sent gonna happens

Fennon had told me she'd be at the house for 2 and welll we could do whatever I wanted do yes I wa sgonna say matka's but it's my birthday she can't say no to me there's like a rule I bet for that. So yeh here I was spending my birthday trying to find who the women who abandoned me is. Amazing.

Maybe if I get up now I can get out early. Wait a secound Scarlett has a spare key to her mothers house. Wait fuck yes how did I forget. I can just take hers she won't notice. I smiled at her and got out of bed but while she went to the bathroom I went into her bag and grabbed the key. Her keys are landed because she has that many not all of them but most of them. And it's by colour not name so I knew the black key was matka's. This may be more easy then I'd originally thought it was going to be.

I changed into this outfit but with sneakers because I knew I wanted to dress up abit forMy birthday even if I wasn't doing anything today

My birthday even if I wasn't doing anything today. I thought it was a cute little fit and well perfect for snooping in.

Now I got e text from den to tell me to get downstairs so I could eat and we could leave but aunt scar came out after of done my hair. Which she'd taken a very long time in the bathroom or I may just be fast at getting refay it did help the whole no makeup thing though. " woah" she said looking at me and I smiled twirling around " what do you think?" And she smiled wide " that you're trying to grow up on me" and I giggled " well I am turning 16" and she frowned "'promise no matter how old you get I'll still get my cuddles" and I laughed but I gave her my pinky she knew I'd never ever break one of those so she happily hooked her pinky with mine and we went downstairs.

When we got downstairs I saw the whole counter full with breakfast iteams and dad wearing an apron while Lizzie was stood with flour on her face " you didn't have too" I said going to hug them but being careful not to ruin my clothes " we did It's the only time we're gonna celebrate with you today let me enjoy" dad said and I smiled I mean it's his fault he'd get to celebrate with me if he threw me a party but I think I'm getting to old. Not like my 16thnos a big birthday oh wait it is. But I'm not spoiled so I'll shut up. Matka handed me some flowers and I smiled they were a bunch of white roses and these were my favourite.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️