dress

Alex POV

"I have a few ideas" Loki said.

"And what would that be"

"We could go shopping for like really fancy dresses and just wear them" Loki explained.

"Sounds fun but we're would we go for it" I asked.

"I know a few places" Loki said walking off in a random direction.

"Ok we're following the space goddess now" 

Me and Thor followed Loki into a big shopping district filled with.... Things.

Like lots of things.

I wanted to poke it all.

EVERYTHING IS SO SPARKLY

I WANT IT ALL

ME TOO

"This shop right here" Loki said walking into a big store.

The store was all white and fancy but on the side you could see a bunch of different types of dresses.

"Whoa" I gasped looking around me.

"This way" Loki waved us over. "I get a lot of clothes from this brand, the store next to it has a bunch of suits but I figured the dresses would go for today" she said walking further into the store.

"I know one of the kids that work here, they help me get fitted so they can help you both" Loki said.

We got to one of the many counters and waited for a second. Loki pressed the bell on the stand and it made a quick 'Ding' noise.

It was quiet for a secret before you could hear muffled cruses and crashing.

"Aw shit why is there so much fluffy stuff and whO TRIED ON THIS DRESS ON LAST DID YOUR MOTHERS NEVER TELL YOU HOW TO HANG UP A DRESS" Someone yelled from the back. 

"WHY DO PEOPE NEED SO MUCH VOLUME ON DRESSES, I GET IT ITS FUN AND LOOKS COOL BUT ITS A HASSLE TO MOVE AROUND" the noise got closer.

Loki rang the bell a few more times with a smirk on her face as it was clearly annoying the person in the back.

"WHAT DO YOU NEED YOU FUCKING DICK HEADS" someone yelled coming from the back, when they released who it was they smiled "Oh hey Loki back already" they smiled.

They had big red hair that was messy all around their face and they were wearing a simple white crop top tank top thing, with black leggings and a plain black hoodie tied around their waist. They also had on a pair of white shoes.

"Hey Red I brought my brother and a friend this time" Loki smiled.

"Aw you think of me as a friend" I smiled.

"For now"

"I'll take it" I shrugged.

"So this is Red they work here and help me get some dresses" Loki pointed to Red.

"Ya because your a drama queen and need 'ThE bEsT'" Red rolled their eyes.

"Also do you know how fucking hot it gets back there it's like the pits of hell in there" Red pointed to were they came from.

"So what you looking for today buddy" Red asked putting their hair up in a ponytail.

"Something special, I need a new dress for me, Thor, and Alex" Loki pointed to each of us.