Panic

Avengers POV

The avengers were in a meeting when Tony got a call. He dismissed it at first but after a few more times the number called he excused himself from the room and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He sighed.

"SHES BEEN KIDNAPPED"

"WHO"

"ALEX"

"HOW?!"

"I DONT KNOW WE LEFT HER ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES TOO TALK TO STRANGE AND TEHN SHE WAS GONE, THERE WAS ONLY A LITTLE BLOOD"

"A LITTLE"

"YES NOW HELP ME FIND HER"

"LOKI I SWEAR IF SHE DIES I WILL KILL YOU"

"JUST FIND HER"

Tony hung up the phone and ran back in the room.

"We have a situation"

"Can it wait" one of the board directors glared.

"No it can't so sit down" Tony snapped, "Team let's go" he said as he left.

Tony walked down the hallway pressing buttons on his phone "Alright FRIDAY what do you for me?"

"At 177A Bleecker Street cameras showed Alex waiting out side of a building before a masked figure came up behind her and knocked her out. She was pulled into an alleyway and then into a van. The van went through a tunnel and we then lost contact with the van" FRIDAY reported.

"Alright, we'll try to find the van" Tony instructed.

"On it"

"Tony what is this about?" Steve asked.

"Alex has been kidnapped" 

"You mean the kid that babysat Nate?" Clint asked.

"And the other kids but yes her"

"Well why didn't you say so!"

"Because I just found out what do you think!"

"I dont know!"

"Clint calm down, Tony were was she last seen" Natasha asked.

"By the wizards place, Loki called and I think Thor is still with her" Tony said.

"So what do we do now?"

"I'm having Friday run all her scanners looking for the van as we speak"

"Good, now we need to  get back to the tower"

"It's hours away" Tony waved his hands around.

Suddenly a green flash lit up the room and Loki was standing in the middle of the room.

"Not if you have a goddess" Loki smirked.

"YOU CAN TELEPORT"

"When I want too"

Loki quickly teleported them back to the towers living room were Thor was waiting.

"Ah good your back" Thor walked over to the team mates, "do you have any idea we're she is?"

"No but we're looking" Bruce erasured Thor.

"Good now-" Tony was cut off by FRIDAY.

"Boss it seems like my system-"

Suddenly Friday was powered down and the T.V was powered up and a video was being played.

The video was off a girl in a light yellow dress with daisies on it, she was wearing combat boots. She was cuffed to the chair and had a big bag over her head.

Her posture was slumped over and limp. Suddenly a man came over and removed the bag over the girls head.

The bag was removed to see Alex tied up to the chair with a pice of duck tape over her mouth.

"Hello there" the man on T.V said, 

"as you can see we have your friend here, and if we don't get what we want we WILL kill her" he threatened.

Alex was in so much danger.

A/N

Ohh ya DANGER BRO

Also someone tell The friend to stop going aftrer my knees

And now we're watching supernatural 

Authors friend here again we are watch supernatural again currently it's a creepy girl ghost that killed 2 people and Dean is hot as always. Also a younger dude on the show he held and older ladies chin and your amazing author decided to whisper "she's so crusty" oh god they kissed. Anyways bye have a good whatever. Oh god now the crusty lady's gonna die well hopefully this is actually goodbye this time.

And that's the news

Have fun with life 

-author and friend