Don't die please

Alex POV

Ok people make it sound so bad.

This is what happened in MY point of view.

After the dude left me in the room it was a few minutes before the door opened again.

"I'm back" a voice said. It was Milo.

I gave a slight wave with my hands and a muffled "hi" (still hard with hands being cuffed together and not knowing we're he is)

"Sorry about all this we're kinda getting paid to do this"

*more muffled noises from me*

"I should probably take off the bag and tape right?"

*muffled 'yes dumb ass'*

He slipped off the bag and ripped the tape off.

"OW DID YOU HAVE TO RIP IT OFF" I rubbed the area with my hands.

"Yes"

"And to think I thought you were cool"

"I kinda helped you get kidnapped"

"And you were cool about it"

"I could literally kill you right now"

"So could anyone, I could die as soon as I get out of here I could be hit by a car or something. You would only be speeding up the process by a few years"

"So you don't care if you die"

"I do care. I don't want to die, I'm just saying we all die eventually it just depends how and when. Death is the one thing everyone can experience" I shrugged.

"That's deep"

"Eh also I'm to fun to die" I joked.

"You seem like a fun person"

"Im actually terrible"

"Hard to believe"

"Meh, so what's your life outside of kidnapping people off the street" I asked.

"I in an old abandoned hotel-"

"Terrifying"

"-it is,  and technically this is my job"

"Great life, you got friends a relationship?" I wiggled my eyebrows at the end.

"Ew no I'm Aromantic and asexual and what about you" he asked.

"Uh no only friends"

"Your voice going up a few octaves says otherwise"

"NO IT DOESNT"

"Sureee"

Suddenly I could hear footsteps coming too the room.

"Shit" I pointed to the roll of tape in the corner. "Put the  tape and bag back on and go stand in the corner like you were just watching me" I rushed him.

"How are you good at this?"

"Just hurry"

He placed some more tape over my mouth and put the bag over my head and stood in the corner just In time for the door to open and some people walk in.

"Hey Milo"

"Hey John"

"Whats the plan"

"We're gonna set up a quick ransom once we make the trade we're gonna pack it up and leave, we can't stay if they know were we are and how we do things"