Entering The Kalos Region

Chapter 16

Keenan POV

I finally arrived in the Kalos region about half an hour ago as it was a 12 hour flight which wasn't bad as since I'm friends with Mr.McKenzie I had a relatively comfortable sleep since I had the V.I.P seats which definitely makes life all the more easier on myself as I don't really need to pay for any of flights as I do often give tips to the flight attendants that help me. But now that I'm in the Kalos region as it's currently really early in the morning as the sun isn't even up as of yet and well I'm not that tired as this will definitely fuck up my sleep schedule but it's whatever.

Me:*looks at my Rotom phone*hmm alright let's see here there isn't anything special in Kalos or any Pokémon that catches my interest accept a Clawitzer and a Mega Stone for whatever Pokémon I'll catch in the future.i said as I'm looking at my Rotom phone

Me:although searching for a Mega Stone is going to be really hard unless I go to that dam island where Ash has gotten his.i said to myself

I finished making my plans as I decided to go and get something to eat at a cafe or whatever I can find that looks good as I made my way around the town that I'm in which is Dendemille town as i like the overall peacefulness of it and the vibe that it's simply giving off. But I didn't had any luck looking for any cafe's or restaurants that are open this early which is understandable as they are either preparing or what so I just decided to relax for a bit.

Small Timeskip

Still Keenan POV

About 2 hours had passed since I arrived in the Kalos region as it's now 6:00 in the morning as the sun had just risen not to long ago as the Kalos region has been blessed with the sunlight as I let loss a yawn as it's time to look for something to eat but before I headed out I seen a Cyndaquil running around as what caught my attention is that it was a shiny.

Me:*surprised*huh why the hell is there a random shiny Cyndaquil running around there is no way that it's a wild Pokémon.i wondered to myself surprised to see the Cyndaquil as I heard a voice

???:heeyyyy Cyndaquil comeback here dammit we need to get breakfast will you just stop running away.the person I heard which sounded like a male as he's running after the Cyndaquil

I turned my gaze to the person that said that as he is somewhat around my height like I'll say 5'8 or so as he has brown hair and vibrant green eyes as my eyes had widened in shock as I definitely was not expecting this because the person in front of me is Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill don't tell me that he gotten reincarnated into this world too.

???:*catches up to Cyndaquil*geez why do you always run off it's like you don't like me or something.he said as the Cyndaquil had once again squirmed out of his arms

Me:*thinks to myself*definitely seems like a handful sort of acts like Zweilous although doesn't really run away just attacks random shit.I thought to myself